HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

SensTV Online: Episode 24 - Foligno and Smith at Napoli's

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-16-2011, 11:49 AM
  #1
AKAY47
In Lombardi we trust
 
AKAY47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,684
vCash: 500
SensTV Online: Episode 24 - Foligno and Smith at Napoli's

Kings fan coming in peace,

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, if it has then MODs can delete it. I know it's a little random that I come in here and put this video on your boards but the reason I'm doing it is because this is actually both my uncles' restaurant lol, so I thought I'd let you guys see it, if you haven't yet. The restaurant is called Napoli's and it's located in Stittsville, all the Sens go and eat there. The ones that visit most are Chris Neil, Nick Foligno (who's actually flying my uncle out to Italy for his wedding), Chris Campoli and Mike Fisher (before their trades) and much more.

This video was actually supposed to be Campoli & Foligno but evidently that couldn't happen after Campoli got traded to Chicago, so Zack Smith was the replacement. Anyways, enjoy the video!

Oh and hopefully the Monarchs beat the Baby Sens in the playoffs haha good luck though!

http://video.senators.nhl.com/videoc...03223&catid=-6

AKAY47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 12:51 PM
  #2
aragorn
YES WE CAN
 
aragorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: Azores
Posts: 12,026
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
Kings fan coming in peace,

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, if it has then MODs can delete it. I know it's a little random that I come in here and put this video on your boards but the reason I'm doing it is because this is actually both my uncles' restaurant lol, so I thought I'd let you guys see it, if you haven't yet. The restaurant is called Napoli's and it's located in Stittsville, all the Sens go and eat there. The ones that visit most are Chris Neil, Nick Foligno (who's actually flying my uncle out to Italy for his wedding), Chris Campoli and Mike Fisher (before their trades) and much more.

This video was actually supposed to be Campoli & Foligno but evidently that couldn't happen after Campoli got traded to Chicago, so Zack Smith was the replacement. Anyways, enjoy the video!

Oh and hopefully the Monarchs beat the Baby Sens in the playoffs haha good luck though!

http://video.senators.nhl.com/videoc...03223&catid=-6
I know Napoli's very well, I've been their often mostly for breakfast when they used to serve it on Sunday mornings. Very nice romantic little place, the owner's are very nice & the food is outstanding. I've never seen a Sen there though, just unlucky I guess, but I have seen many of them around town for yrs.

Go BabySens Go.

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 01:51 PM
  #3
AKAY47
In Lombardi we trust
 
AKAY47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
I know Napoli's very well, I've been their often mostly for breakfast when they used to serve it on Sunday mornings. Very nice romantic little place, the owner's are very nice & the food is outstanding. I've never seen a Sen there though, just unlucky I guess, but I have seen many of them around town for yrs.

Go BabySens Go.
Haha no way! That's so cool, actually my dad owns the one in Westboro, don't know if you're too familiar with that area, Island Park & Richmond Rd.

AKAY47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 02:11 PM
  #4
shmab
Registered User
 
shmab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 801
vCash: 500
Bas is your uncle? That dude kicks ass.

shmab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 02:53 PM
  #5
AKAY47
In Lombardi we trust
 
AKAY47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmab View Post
Bas is your uncle? That dude kicks ass.
HAhaha ya, my dads brother. If you know him, ask about his nephew Aziz haha

AKAY47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 02:59 PM
  #6
L'Aveuglette
Beef-mode activated
 
L'Aveuglette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,054
vCash: 1000
Why the heck are you a Kings fan dude?

L'Aveuglette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 03:29 PM
  #7
Bob Kudelski
Registered User
 
Bob Kudelski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,383
vCash: 500
It is a really good restaurant. It's too bad it's in a little strip mall and doesn't look like much from the outside.

Bob Kudelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 05:06 PM
  #8
DuckedUpOnQuack
Registered User
 
DuckedUpOnQuack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,272
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DuckedUpOnQuack
Bit of an aside...

I actually ran into Regin and Leclaire at Wasabi last night. Weird friend combination. The good news is Regin's shoulder looked fine based on how he was moving around.

DuckedUpOnQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 05:19 PM
  #9
Gus Fring
Registered User
 
Gus Fring's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
HAhaha ya, my dads brother. If you know him, ask about his nephew Aziz haha
Aziz bro I didnt know you posted on here, its JY

Gus Fring is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.