HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings Fans at the Shark Tank for Game 2

Old
04-13-2011, 08:18 PM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
Kings Fans at the Shark Tank for Game 2

OK, I know there a bunch of Kings fans already residing in the bay area. But what I want to find out is who is planning on going to San Jose for Game 2. I and another prominent poster picked up a couple of prime seats today on Ticketmaster and plan on doing everything we can to root our team on to victory.

If you're already in San Jose or going for the Game, post here. We want to get a bunch of fans together, meet at some bar and tear down the town after the Kings win Game 2.

Go KINGS GO!

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Zad
HFB Partner

We're going to burn the ****ing city down. GO KINGS!

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 09:57 PM
DIEHARD the King fan

Looks like we may be getting two other VERY VOCAL fans coming along.

This aint no bandwagon, this is going to be a LOUD frickin FREIGHT-TRAIN

Old
04-14-2011, 01:34 AM
backhander

You guys Rock. I wish I could be there. In the Bay Area, no tickets though.

Well, pregame thanks for representing the Kings!

backhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2011, 03:33 AM
Shellz

I will be cheering for you guys. I am literally 20 minutes away from the tank. Hopefully I get a ticket for a game back in LA. Better scream loud enough so I can hear you or it's not good enough

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2011, 08:59 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhander View Post
You guys Rock. I wish I could be there. In the Bay Area, no tickets though.

Well, pregame thanks for representing the Kings!
If you can afford face value prices, surprisingly enough, they are still available on ticketmaxer (master)

Old
04-16-2011, 01:19 AM
123slam

Just bought my ticket! 90 bucks for upper level right behind the goal...awesome. Doesn't matter though...as long as I'm there cheering for our mother****ing team! So proud of these guys...brings a tear to my eye...

LET'S GET DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

123slam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 01:37 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

Two Lawyers walked into a Shark Tank........

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 02:18 AM
mtylerjr

I saw two kings fans at the game thursday night.

They were in section 225, row 15 or 14.

They were both white, but they were wearing their purple kings hats backwards to the side, like some gang members.

When the kings scored, they both stood up and did this elaborate knuckle-bump.

They were well treated, but they did look kind of silly.

I dont have any issue with opposing fans coming in - Thursday was just one of those games where there were hardly any opposing fans in attendance.

Also, the two people sitting next to me (sharks fans) got up and left with 5 minutes left in the third. They were pretty much the only people to leave, but WTF? Why come if you are going to leave with 5 minutes left int he 3rd of a tie playoff game with a division rival? Thats a stereotype for LA fans (because of all the traffic in a city of a bazillion people I guess) - not San Jose.

mtylerjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 02:54 AM
KnightyKnight

I live in San Jose and went to game one. I was sitting in 212 sporting my Doughty jersey. Some sharks fans were great and some were not.

I was sitting waiting for all the fans to leave when someone from behind yelled "kings suck" and started mussing up my hair. I don't care if they yell but to physically touch me was too much. And I think he actually crawled down the rows to me. I didn't say anything because I was surrounded by sharks fans.

My cousin's last kings/sharks game ended up with her in tears. two fans poured beer on her, yelled at her, and made her cry. The usher said she was making a scene and would have to leave if she didn't stop. She started to cry some more and people started taking pictures. While she was talking to the usher someone yelled at her again and the usher told HER she needed to sit down.

the last year or so, the bad apples have come out. Really makes watching the games not fun. Thank you for all the sharks guys who make it a fun rivalry though.

I may or may not be going to game 2. might save my pennies and try to make it down south for the game at Staples. or maybe i should go to both

For those who go, please don't retaliate. Its just dumb. just let them say there stuff.

Lets go Kings!!!

KnightyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 03:08 AM
Zad
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightyKnight View Post
I live in San Jose and went to game one. I was sitting in 212 sporting my Doughty jersey. Some sharks fans were great and some were not.

I was sitting waiting for all the fans to leave when someone from behind yelled "kings suck" and started mussing up my hair. I don't care if they yell but to physically touch me was too much. And I think he actually crawled down the rows to me. I didn't say anything because I was surrounded by sharks fans.

My cousin's last kings/sharks game ended up with her in tears. two fans poured beer on her, yelled at her, and made her cry. The usher said she was making a scene and would have to leave if she didn't stop. She started to cry some more and people started taking pictures. While she was talking to the usher someone yelled at her again and the usher told HER she needed to sit down.

the last year or so, the bad apples have come out. Really makes watching the games not fun. Thank you for all the sharks guys who make it a fun rivalry though.

I may or may not be going to game 2. might save my pennies and try to make it down south for the game at Staples. or maybe i should go to both

For those who go, please don't retaliate. Its just dumb. just let them say there stuff.

Lets go Kings!!!
Not to concerned about any of this. I have gotten in my share of tussles at the Honda Center so I doubt I am going to see anything new. I never start a fight but I do know how to finish them and the DIEHARD I know will be throwing the second punch after my first. We have every intention of having fun and being cool but if something more is required, well as the saying goes, I'm your huckleberry.

Old
04-16-2011, 03:42 AM
KingsKnight
Reclaimed the Crown

Quote:

Lets go Kings!!!
The home staff is going to tend to side with the home fans, so yeah retaliating will get you nothing but kicked out. If they ask around to see what happened, guess who's going to get the blame.

Good first post, btw. Welcome to HF (your new obsession)

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 08:46 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
I will be cheering for you guys. I am literally 20 minutes away from the tank. Hopefully I get a ticket for a game back in LA. Better scream loud enough so I can hear you or it's not good enough
Great. I've got time after the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123slam View Post
Just bought my ticket! 90 bucks for upper level right behind the goal...awesome. Doesn't matter though...as long as I'm there cheering for our mother****ing team! So proud of these guys...brings a tear to my eye...

LET'S GET DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In case you want to grab a beer I'll PM my contact info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Two Lawyers walked into a Shark Tank........
LOL . . . Exactly!!!!!

(and we walked out unscathed . . . professional courtesy)

Old
04-16-2011, 09:08 AM
slocal
Global Moderator
Click Here!!

Quote:

Lets go Kings!!!
I'm sorry you and your cousin had such a rough time at the tank. There's never a reason for any physicality or any kind

A note to new-coming Kings fans: Use our Text-to-Guest services if someone is harassing you. It's discreet and they've always reacted promptly with the ushers.

http://www.hppsj.com/Texttoguestservices.asp

"there's nothing good about dubstep." - The Nemesis

Last edited by slocal: 04-16-2011 at 09:12 AM. Reason: cousin, not sister. my bad
slocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 09:43 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slocal View Post
I'm sorry you and your cousin had such a rough time at the tank. There's never a reason for any physicality or any kind

A note to new-coming Kings fans: Use our Text-to-Guest services if someone is harassing you. It's discreet and they've always reacted promptly with the ushers.

Thanks for the tip. Not expecting trouble. Volume and a few taunts maybe. We can handle that and likely anything else coming our way (as long as its not Reaper)

Old
04-16-2011, 11:11 AM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

Woohoo! You'd better be loud enough we can hear you on TV

TonySCV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 05:25 PM
Shellz

Trying to find some tickets to tonights game. Hopefully I can find some.

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Zad
HFB Partner

You can keep up with us on Facebook under Bobby Scribe. Have had some fun today talking with Luc, getting our waitresses to scream GO KINGS, and much more and the days is just starting.

Old
04-16-2011, 08:43 PM
KnightyKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by slocal View Post

Thanks SloCal

KnightyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 11:01 PM
JohnStevensFan

Send a message via MSN to JohnStevensFan Send a message via Yahoo to JohnStevensFan
Quote:

Lets go Kings!!!
Welcome to the boards, first off, I just joined myself about a week or so ago...and while my first loyalties are to the Philadelphia Flyers, I've also been a loyal Kings fan for the last 26 years too. I've liked them since they played at the Forum in Inglewood and when Marcel Dionne and Rogie Vachon were playing, so I'm definitely NOT a newbie whatsoever. I always wanted a team on the West Coast to follow so I had games to watch before I hit the sack and at the time, the Kings were the ONLY team around then...NO Sharks or Coyotes, so I latched onto them and it's been a great run for sure and I don't regret it for a minute either...but on topic:

But honestly, speaking as a Flyer fan first, if something happens in the Wells Fargo Center between a Flyer and Ranger or Penguin fan, it's going to be the Penguin or Ranger fan who gets tossed, even if the Flyer fan started it. I agree that it's not right that it happens, but that is the case..pretty much anywhere you go to.

JohnStevensFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
You can keep up with us on Facebook under Bobby Scribe. Have had some fun today talking with Luc, getting our waitresses to scream GO KINGS, and much more and the days is just starting.
Congrats boys. Hope your voice comes back in time for Tuesday night.

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Boy oh boy... I bet they had a blast

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Telos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2011, 11:59 PM
savemefromtears
Bravo Viva la France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
We're going to burn the ****ing city down. GO KINGS!
I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS!!!

savemefromtears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 12:00 AM
savemefromtears
Bravo Viva la France

Nice to see a HUGE win... minus our secret weapon:
ZEILER, *****ES!

savemefromtears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 01:35 AM
123slam

********** threw beer cups, ice, and rally towels at me all game. I just gave 'em the bird and cheered my ass off each time we scored. Hale arena was empty with 5 min left in the 3rd. Glorious victory. So damn proud. This series is OURS!!!!

123slam is offline   Reply With Quote