Eastern Europe Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan

Belarus Prospects Update

Old
04-18-2011, 01:26 PM
malkinfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Belarus Prospects Update

-Revenko: Guy seemed to be liked by his coach, played top line role for Prince Albert, had 3 good seasons... Where is he likely to sign for next season?

-Does Stefanovich stay put in Minsk, or go to Texas for next season?

-Will Drozd see n expanded role with Minsk next season after his good playoff performance?

-Will Sheleg stick with Minsk?

-Oleg Yevenko just got put on Scholarship for D1 school, surely someone sees some type of potential in him.. Do you see this guy with a future in National Team?

-Kolosov contract is up with Red Wings, it is speculative that they wont resign him, where do he go?

-Any other prospects I am missing that have National Team or KHL potential?
-What are the Young names in Belarussian hockey circles?

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Grabovski
Грабовский правил

-Revenko: Guy seemed to be liked by his coach, played top line role for Prince Albert, had 3 good seasons... Where is he likely to sign for next season?

He had an amazing season with Prince Albert with 23 Goals and 28 Assists. I hope he stays in North America tbh.

-Does Stefanovich stay put in Minsk, or go to Texas for next season?

I think he will return to North America to play with the Texas Stars of the AHL and continue his development. He played really bad with Minsk scoring only 1 goal in 21 games.

-Will Drozd see n expanded role with Minsk next season after his good playoff performance?

Yes I think he will imo, he played great in the playoffs.

-Will Sheleg stick with Minsk?

I think he will even though he should come to NA. He has the size to make an impact on NA ice.

-Oleg Yevenko just got put on Scholarship for D1 school, surely someone sees some type of potential in him.. Do you see this guy with a future in National Team?

I would think so. I mean he is 6'7 225lbs and is actually a good defenseman, he should be on the NT next year imo.

-Kolosov contract is up with Red Wings, it is speculative that they wont resign him, where do he go?

Well he played horrible for the Grand Rappids. I suspect him to return to Belarus and possibly play for Minsk and never see North America again lol!

Grabovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2011, 06:30 PM
khlman
Pudgy Faced Killer

Revenko went to Yunost. Looks like a good KHL future.

khlman is offline   Reply With Quote