- Poms getting on the scoresheet
- Gragnani moving the puck....
- Physical play early. Grier and Kaleta again lead the charge
- Myers was much better in his own zone tonight and had the better of his checks most of the night
The Bad -
- Gaustad twice handing the Flyers glorious chances in the third
- Ennis inability to get on the scoresheet and generally soft play
- Leopold looked shakey at best. He did a great West Coast Monty impression
The Ugly -
- Tim Connolly. 27 and counting and single-handedly killing the hell out that five-minute powerplay... for the Sabres.
- Myers dropping in the first. Talk about a graying moment....
- Timmonen's spear to end the game.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
Just win baby!
Boucher- keeping his team in it to the end
Overall compete effort tonight
Briere- the guy is a friggin pest
Some of the crease clears- nice to see this team make that area theirs. thats new
the power play
the weak wristed shots
decision making leaving the D zone
Letting the Flyers be the last one out of the D zone too often
****ing flyers not getting off the ice after they lose. Get the **** off the ice doucebags
- Miller. 2nd shutout and threw in some awesome saves to please the haters.
- Myers. Loved him getting ready to knock out Richards. Loved his physicality.
- Niedermayer. Just solid and sprinkled in some play making. Very smart with the puck.
- Gragnani. Amazon vision. I loved his passing. He NEVER telegraphs where he's going with the puck. In fact, he usually looks off where he's going.
- Grier setting the tone early.
- Kaleta throwing some hits.
- Kaleta losing an edge.
- Leopold. C'mon, at least show up offensively.
- Connolly not only not showing up offensively, but with very lazy play.
- Carcillo's face
- Goose being too soft with the puck