I voted for one of the only series that hasn't had a blowout yet (3+ Goal win). Habs/Bruins
(Other being Buffalo/Flyers)
1. Habs/Bruins - May be a Homer vote being a Habs fan but this series is getting more and more exciting and intense every game. Every game could of gone either way.
2a Flyers/Sabres - Most underrated and very exciting. Any team could win on any given night.
2b Ana/Nsh - Great competitive series, this one I would rank as most underrated befopre the playoffs started.
4. NYR/Wash - Its been fun watching this. Don't let the 3-1 Washington lead fool you, the series could easily be 3-1 Rangers
5. Tampa/Pens - This one also could of easily been tied. Both are exciting teams to watch
6. SJ/LAK - 2 VERY exciting games, and 2 ok. Has a lot of potential till the end.
7. Van/Chi - This one can easily jump up in rankings if Chicago forces a game 7. Canucks taking a 3-0 lead and all of a sudden 2 huge blowout wins by Chicago to stay alive
8. Wings/Phx - Just ended too quickly and lob sided.
Last edited by CanadaIsHockey: 04-23-2011 at 12:43 AM.
Van-Chi has the potential to be close to the top if the Hawks can keep up the momentum.
Agreed. I voted for them simply for the potential, but IMO it's already been up there.
If the coverage quality in the Ducks / Preds series was as good as the rest I'd probably have voted for it, but it's tougher to watch that series with that coverage after coming from some great feeds from CBC / TSN, not a simulcast.
I voted for one only series that hasn't had a blowout yet (3+ Goal win). Habs/Bruins
2-1 (OT), 2-0, 3-2, 4-3 (2OT).
There is no question which has been the most tense series. That's WAS vs. NYR. Hasn't been the most "exciting" due to the lack of scoring and wide open play. But the game has been tied for well over 60% of the total minutes of the series, which includes about 48 minutes of overtime play.
I'm obviously a fan of this Sabres-Flyers series so far but it's impossible to argue with this Ducks-Preds series... That's just balls-out entertainment, even for a guy like me who could give less than one quarter of a **** about either of those teams.
Agreed with the NYR-WAS sentiments from a couple posters. Great series albeit heartbreaking for Rangers fans
lots of intensity between these teams, high scoring, great fans for both teams
people don't follow these teams very much so it's great to see good hockey being played by new faces
everyone expected la to suck but they've been really competitive
I think the Nashville/Anaheim series has been the closest. Each team winning every other game. It seems like they do the same with winning periods. Pretty even with goals scored. It's been intense, but there's that one 6-3 game and the one 4-1 game.
Toss up between NAS/ANA and BOS/MON. I voted Nashville because I can