Marc Savard - One of the biggest *****es in the league. That said I hope he comes out of his concussion issues and is able to lead a normal life because it's one thing to dislike a player but I don't even know the man.
Horton - Kind of looks like he is on the verge of crying all the time so he seems like a huge baby.
Other than that no one really. The Bruins franchise still has a bit of the 'loveable loser' image to me as I've yet to see them win anything in my lifetime.
Last edited by Habs10Habs: 04-27-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Reason: Next time just type out the word.
1. I've always hated Chara...even back when he was a Sen. He ALWAYS gets a cheap shot in everytime he bumps into someone. I have no use for players that punch other players in the face because they threw a body check on him. Add the intention to kill Pacioretty and you have the most hated player on the Bruins in my eyes.
2. Marchand is a tool!!! He does a lot of talking and does nothing to back it up. He's a weasel, he's Matt Cooke 2.0, he's a typical dirty Bruin!!!
3. Lucic. Although Lucic has sucked in this series so far, he's still a dirty player. He loves to take runs at star players in vulnerable situations, loves to punch people in the face after the whistle for no reason.
The amount of garbage these 3 players get away with makes me sick to my stomach. If a Hab player punches someone in the mouth after a simple body check, they get 2 minutes in the box....Bruins players get away with that crap every period of every game. I have no use for teams that need to bully or fight to beat teams with more skill.
Oh....and I can't stand Tim Thomas. He seems like a nice guy and a good team guy, but he's by far the most overrated goalie in the entire NHL. I'm sick of hearing about him. Sure he has great numbers this year, but he only played 52 games in selective starts. Lets see how his numbers are after playing 70 games against the best teams instead of 50 games against the bottom half of the league!!!
Last edited by Pleky Roks: 04-26-2011 at 08:15 AM.
The guy in that org I hate the most right now is Julien. That team's WATB sore loser personality is something he cultivates.
He's outcoaching JM right now though,unbelievable as that may sound.The B's I hate the most,I would love to have on the Habs,besides Marchand.We have too many of those chirpy guys that hide behind refs during scrums.Lucic and Chara being the others that with better management could both be on this team.
1. Nathan Horton - his wife's a bombshell though, I met her at a bar once, she's an ex-Playmate or something.
2. Thornton - whatever his first name is, who cares.
3. Brad Marchand - he's really good but that little gesture he did in front of Leafs bench near the end of the season pretty much sealed the deal, he's an ******* - even classless PK is smart enough to not do that.
Marchand : his face....damn
Horton : a big softie that is now playing ''tough''
Boychuk : beating up Spacek when he was on his knees and didn't wanted to drop and now that he get beat up by a smaller 23 years old long haired kid he doesn't look has tough...
1- bergeron, this bugger wins faceoffs and mega clutch against the habs.. i want him off the ice.
2- marchand, this bugger as red, is playing like his last game and always involved... a kind of ryan white with underated offensive vision and flair.i want him off the ice...
3- horton, since his arrival to boston he thinks he is a new tie domi or something and his arrogant face simply deserves a beating... we need to acquire anthony stewart who traumatized him in juniors with his fists. I want want him knocked out on the ice.
H.m. : lucic, chara.... since they suck right now. I love lucic this serie... so far at least.