HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Chi-Bos

Old
04-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Predsrule

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarava View Post
Nobody suggested the Bruins trade Krejci for Luongo
a little bitter still i see

Predsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Sarava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predsrule View Post
a little bitter still i see
Nah, I've thought that was an awful contract from the moment it was announced. To contrast that thought, Ryan Kesler has a great contract for the Canucks.

Sarava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2011, 01:13 PM
JCRO

I WANT SHARP!!! Ive been saying that since last years FA market!! Kaberle has been pathetic. What a waste of a great centre prospect in Colborne and a 1st! Idk if i wanna see him walk though... Depending on his asking price. He was called out by PC on his poor play so idk what will happen.. But the Bruins do need that guy who can put the puck in the net, or set people up, and a slight upgrade at D. The inexperience of McQuaid and Boychuck is slightly effecting the Bruins play in their own zone in the playoffs. And the veteran D men havent been the best in their zone either.

JCRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Dr Danglefest
Vindication

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevils3034 View Post
You're planning on re-signing Kaberle? Why?? Is he not playing the worst hockey of his career, at the worst possible time? If I'm the B's, I don't even talk with Kaberle in the summer -- there's no way I'd want a career loser who can't bring it in the Spring on my team.
even IF they were to look elsewhere for PMD help campbell would absolutely not be the guy they would go after, i promise you that, like someone else has stated, you dont have two 7 mil. dmen on the same blueline unless they are 2 of the top 5 in the league (only 1 of them is)

so kaberle had an off series, he was fine to close out the regular season, he will adjust and he will remain a bruin, we gave up too much to simply dismiss the notion of re-upping him

Dr Danglefest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2011, 02:49 PM
TooMuchMan

Campbell's contract is too much for the Bruins. Even at a decent contract, he's not what the Bruins need. A sniping winger is what we need. Hossa's a target we've been talking about for some time...wonder if he could be pried away from Chicago.

TooMuchMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2011, 03:13 PM
stingo

vCash: 50
Like the last guy said, Bruins can't afford both Campbell and Chara. Nor would they want to.

stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2011, 07:46 PM
broc

Hmm, so veteran Campbell (-ve value)... for young Krecji (+)....

This awfer is LOL awful. Extreme fail thread warning!

broc is offline   Reply With Quote