1. Sharp - 15-20-35 Who knows where he is going to end up in the lineup... his role will really depend on the potential emergence of Carter, Richards, and Ruzicka. Fair chance he may end up on the wing as well, they were talking about that last year, if that is the case I could see him getting 3rd line duty at times which will help his point total. Guy has a nice one-timer when the opportunity presents itself, could be a decent PP guy with it.
2. Pitkanen - 10-35-45 PP heavy point total, he got a ton of time out there on the PP this year... next year will only be more time. He should get more time on the ice in general as well which will help his point total, plus the experience of last year, and hopefully a good offseason strength training program.
3. Radivojevic - 15-20-35 I like the idea of a Kapenen-Primeau-Radio line, which will hurt his ability to put the puck in the net some, just because his duty will be defensive oriented. The guy has shown flashes of very good touch around the net, and he flies around the ice, good combination for us. He's capable of being a consistent 20+/20+ guy for us down the road, probably with a 50 point ceiling, which you can't complain about in the modern NHL.
4. Gagne - 35-40-75 Assuming he gets top line duty, which I hope he does, he should be capable of getting up there. All the talent in the world, but too unselfish to get his points on a defensive line. Get him on a line with Roenick and tell him to go score some goals and I think we will be very happy with what he does... If he is on a defensive line, you are going to see what he's been doing... too much of a team player, hurts his stat line.
5. Handzus - 25-35-60 I can't believe someone had 8 goals up there... Guy has a good shot when necessary, hustles, and is willing to go get the ugly goals, he'll find the back of the net with some regularity. Very good passer as well, I think Knuble will work just fine with him if they are paired.
6. Stevenson - 10-15-25 He'll get 3rd and 4th line duty over the course of the season, can't expect much more than that I don't think, probably a bit less.
7. Knuble - 25-20-45 As said, I think he ends up with Handzus probably... some people are looking for a Primeau line combo, but I love watching Primeau buzz around with Kapanen and Radio, so that what I hoping for. Not sure who the other wing ends up being on this line, but Handzus is so complimentary to wingers because of his reliability in the defensive zone... People forget that he was a major part of the offensive season that Rex and Leclair had last year in the regular season... He really allows his wings to stretch the ice because they know he'll be trailing them and protecting the dzone.