HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dear San Jose Sharks

Closed Thread

Old
05-05-2011, 03:12 AM
rocknrollnobody

vCash: 500
Dear San Jose Sharks

Please, if you're going to beat us, can it be by a blowout 4-5 goals or something?

Losing in OT or by one goal is really irritating as we then analyse everything in the game to try and figure out where we could have snatched victory in what was a very close game.

At least if we get stuffed well and truly, we can hold our hands up and say without doubt we were beaten by a team that played better than we did, instead of trying to figure out what slight change might have made all the difference.

In this series, we've lost 3 games, but yet only conceded 3 more goals than you. That's pretty annoying.

Obviously I hope you don't win at all, but if you are going to, make it comprehensive so there's as little anguish as possible.

That would be great, thanks.

Old
05-05-2011, 03:16 AM
Spacemania
Recovering Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Spacemania
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrollnobody View Post
Please, if you're going to beat us, can it be by a blowout 4-5 goals or something?

Losing in OT or by one goal is really irritating as we then analyse everything in the game to try and figure out where we could have snatched victory in what was a very close game.

At least if we get stuffed well and truly, we can hold our hands up and say without doubt we were beaten by a team that played better than we did, instead of trying to figure out what slight change might have made all the difference.

In this series, we've lost 3 games, but yet only conceded 3 more goals than you. That's pretty annoying.

Obviously I hope you don't win at all, but if you are going to, make it comprehensive so there's as little anguish as possible.

I'll tell you a secret. If you want to win, put in your backup goalie

When you do things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.
Old
05-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Grypho
Rookie User

Dear rocknrollnobody,

I trust that the Sharks have heard you, and will try to accommodate the Wings in the way that you described this coming Friday. Meanwhile, should a slow and rusty hacksaw be deemed preferable to a quick, sharp scalpel, please instruct the Wings to resist this accommodation, erratically, chaotically and at all costs, thus continuing the terrible and violent roller coaster ride of raised and dashed of Wings fans' hopes worldwide.

Sincerest Regards,

sharksfan-geophysicistnobody

Old
05-05-2011, 03:33 AM
rocknrollnobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemania View Post
I wouldn't trust MacDonald to open a can of beans on his own, and Osgood's body now appears to be made of bread, as every shot he saves seems to injure him in some way, shape or form.

Old
05-05-2011, 03:35 AM
rocknrollnobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grypho View Post
Meanwhile, should a slow and rusty hacksaw be deemed preferable to a quick, sharp scalpel, please instruct the Wings to resist this accommodation, erratically, chaotically and at all costs, thus continuing the terrible and violent roller coaster ride of raised and dashed of Wings fans' hopes worldwide.
I would just appreciate the honour of a quick and noble death, rather than being slowly hung by the neck, and tortured to death by small gremlins (or Joe Pavelski) with pointy spears.

Old
05-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Spacemania
Recovering Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Spacemania
Quote:
I wouldn't trust MacDonald to open a can of beans on his own, and Osgood's body now appears to be made of bread, as every shot he saves seems to injure him in some way, shape or form.
as true as that may be, my comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic. The Sharks are notorious for turning 2nd and 3rd rate goalies into the love child of Hashek and Roy

Old
05-05-2011, 09:31 AM
SonomaShark
The sidebar is suck

Quote:
as true as that may be, my comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic. The Sharks are notorious for turning 2nd and 3rd rate goalies into the love child of Hashek and Roy
You ain't lyin'! Jason LaBarbera never looked so good!

Old
05-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Tkachuk4MVP
23 Years of Fail

Quote:

Hashek, lol. That's going in your Hall of Shame Space.

Old
05-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Shape
Go Sharks :(

Quote:
I would just appreciate the honour of a quick and noble death, rather than being slowly hung by the neck, and tortured to death by small gremlins (or Joe Pavelski) with pointy spears.
It will be a slow and tortuous demise. Like she Sharks are cutting you limb from limb, yet you still believe there's a chance. Until the only thing you can do is bleed on them.

Kind of like this guy.

Old
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Kitten Mittons

Wings in 7.

Old
05-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Nighthock
**** the Kings...

Dear Detroit Red Wings,

I still, and forever will, hate your guts. Rot in Hell.

Up Yours,

Nighthock

Old
05-05-2011, 02:39 PM
icandobetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthBaySharksFan View Post
You ain't lyin'! Jason LaBarbera never looked so good!
or Cory Schneider!! damn, he looked like Roy in his prime when he played the sharks

Old
05-05-2011, 03:12 PM
67coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthock View Post
Dear Detroit Red Wings,

I still, and forever will, hate your guts. Rot in Hell.

Up Yours,

Nighthock
I trust you live in LA because they won't let you live in San Jose. Done with you.

Okay; let's cover the obvious first, the Sharks are up 3 - 0 in the series and I have to give them credit. The Wings have been well and truly whooped. I don't care if the games have been one goal games, the level of play and the time of possession in your opponents zone has been totally dominated by San Jose.

I have been worried for a while because your team resembles the Wings of 08 and I am sure a lot of that has to do with TM. I always knew that when you guys got the right coach there would be huge progress made and the label of "Chokers" would eventually be lifted.

Now....Don't get me wrong, I still think the Wings will win in 7 games (I am a Wings fan c'mon) but I am appreciative of the way your team has played to their strengths in this series.

I wish you good luck

Old
05-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Nighthock
**** the Kings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67coach View Post
I trust you live in LA because they won't let you live in San Jose. Done with you.

And I trust you live in Detroit because you are very efficient drug dealer.

Old
05-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Naki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67coach View Post

Okay; let's cover the obvious first, the Sharks are up 3 - 0 in the series and I have to give them credit. The Wings have been well and truly whooped. I don't care if the games have been one goal games, the level of play and the time of possession in your opponents zone has been totally dominated by San Jose.

I have been worried for a while because your team resembles the Wings of 08 and I am sure a lot of that has to do with TM. I always knew that when you guys got the right coach there would be huge progress made and the label of "Chokers" would eventually be lifted.

Now....Don't get me wrong, I still think the Wings will win in 7 games (I am a Wings fan c'mon) but I am appreciative of the way your team has played to their strengths in this series.

I wish you good luck
Well if the sharks can close this out there is some good news and some bad news for you.
The bad news is your team will be on a hockey break until October.
The good news is that Markus will probably have an awesome bandwagon avatar for you should you want it.

Old
05-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Markus
Registered Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naki View Post
Well if the sharks can close this out there is some good news and some bad news for you.
The bad news is your team will be on a hockey break until October.
The good news is that Markus will probably have an awesome bandwagon avatar for you should you want it.
That one is Nem's but let's not get cocky just yet.

Old
05-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Legion
Lord of Winterfell

Quote:

Losing three 1-goal games... I think you know exactly who the better team is thus far.

Old
05-05-2011, 04:47 PM
AstroDan
Stars, cars, guitars

vCash: 50
Quote:
You also might want to play the Shark killing Mike Madano\

Old
05-05-2011, 05:02 PM
LadyStanley
Elasmobranchology-go

I think this thread has gone beyond where it needed to go.

Closed Thread