Maybe Next Year

vCash: 500
I love...Carpet

nowayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 03:38 PM
hockeykid87

Are you guys just looking at things around the office and saying that you love them?

On a serious note though, sweet game last night. I was sitting right beside the Bulls bench and Zharkov was the only player who acknowledged me

hockeykid87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2011, 03:17 PM
nowayguy
Maybe Next Year

Damn, the Bulls - Majors game was great. Of course it took a fluke goal in OT to win it, both goalies were good.

Old
11-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

Bulls take out the Gennies yesterday in the Oshawa for their fifth straight win. Malcolm Subban is playing great hockey right now.

Westcoasthabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

Bulls continue the streak tonight beating the Petes 6-3. Six in a row now one point behind the 67's for the conference lead. Russian import daniel Zharkov with a pair of goals tonight. In other news, Danny Elser has left the team and Braden Colbeth has decided to retire due to injuries. The bulls are a player or two from being a serious contender this year

Old
11-17-2011, 07:21 AM
nowayguy
Maybe Next Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan View Post
Bulls continue the streak tonight beating the Petes 6-3. Six in a row now one point behind the 67's for the conference lead. Russian import daniel Zharkov with a pair of goals tonight. In other news, Danny Elser has left the team and Braden Colbeth has decided to retire due to injuries. The bulls are a player or two from being a serious contender this year
Eastern Conference looks it could be anbody's this year, although it is somewhat early in the season. I'm definitely hoping the Bulls add another talent to this team and get Belleville excited for Bulls hockey.

Old
11-26-2011, 05:09 PM
johnnydrum

Hello Bulls.
Greetings from England.
Huge fan of the CHL especially interested in the Imports (no other reason, than I am always intrigued how the Euro Kids mix, live and play wth the top North American kids--kind of a story within the story.
Anyway, popped over here in the summer, to read how Daniil Zharkov was fairing, and after great initial reports from training camp, was saddened to hear that he would be missing for a considerable time.
However, I just popped back, and saw, with great excitement , that the kid was back in the line up, and seemingly exploded out of the blocks!
From the highlights he looks huge, and with a big shot.
I would love to hear some scouting reports of him, is he quck? does he hit?
Do I see some Ovie?
Many thanks to you all.

(If anyone has time, I would love to hear a little more about Daniils team mates--if anyone could do me a quick into to "whos who" on the Bulls)

johnnydrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 02:14 PM
hockeykid87

I'm floored that Malcolm didn't get invited to the WJ camp.

Old
11-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Sudsy62

Absolutely brutal that Malcolm Subban was not invited! He deserved to be there. I suspect he will be there for sure next year (after his draft year) but still, c'mon!! He is without a doubt the best goalie in the OHL right now! Hands down!!

Sudsy62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2011, 10:19 AM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

vCash: 50
Just too young in their eyes. That's fine..Canada will have him for at least two more seasons.

In my opinion, we could see three Bulls go in the first round. Certainly, three in the first two rounds. Who would have thought we would be first in the conference? I just wish I was in Belleville to cheer the team on like I was when Subban, Tangs and Matty were there. I'll have to check the boys out the next time I am in town.

chaosrevolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Tigers1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrevolver View Post
Just too young in their eyes. That's fine..Canada will have him for at least two more seasons.

In my opinion, we could see three Bulls go in the first round. Certainly, three in the first two rounds. Who would have thought we would be first in the conference? I just wish I was in Belleville to cheer the team on like I was when Subban, Tangs and Matty were there. I'll have to check the boys out the next time I am in town.
Hes only eligible for one more World Junior Tournament

Tigers1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2011, 06:33 PM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

Yeah meant for next season was thinking of Jordan for a minute

Old
12-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

The Bulls continued their winning ways tonight at the Yardman by defeating the visiting Windsor Spitfires 4-1. Daniel Zharkov led the way with a pair of goals giving him 11 on the year now. They look like they are hitting their stride

Old
12-03-2011, 10:32 PM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

I like this Zharkov kid. I hear he has a knack for scoring goals or some useless attribute like that?

Old
12-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrevolver View Post
I like this Zharkov kid. I hear he has a knack for scoring goals or some useless attribute like that?
LOL yeah something like that Chaos.....

Old
12-09-2011, 01:06 PM
johnnydrum

Tuned into the last half dozen or so Bulls games, via the Audio link on the Official website, and must say, what a great bunch.
Last nights game was the first time they had actually sounded "out of sorts", but for me, it was thier "first stinker".

Old
12-13-2011, 05:18 PM
johnnydrum

Hello Bulls fans.
Been following the progress of Danill Zharkov keenly, and would like to hear more about the other guys on the Bulls, if anyone gets a minute...

Lemmon, is he a big hitter? Does he play on a shut down line?
Visiting hockeyfights.com, I see both Corson and Payerl are amongst the leaders?
I had no idea that these guys droped the gloves so frequentley!!--are thier keen pugilists?

The numbers seem thin...are the Bulls in the market to aquire another player?

Sorry for all the questions, but would love to hear from Bulls/Prospect/OHL fans in general.

Old
12-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

The Bulls break their four game losing streak as they defeated the Plymouth Whalers by a score of 5-1.... Malcolm Subban gets the win and the Bulls Christmas turkey will taste alittle better with this win....They are off until the 29 Dec when they play the Soo Greyhounds. The Bulls record at the Christmas break is 20-13

Old
12-18-2011, 06:48 AM
johnnydrum

Just watched the highlights of last nights game on the teams website (although I had to turn down the music..lol)
Looked a real fiesty finish...what does Corson do that seems to irk the opposition..lol
Young Subban looked terrific, and did I see some "O" from the "D" too! wow!

Of course, I listened to the audio feed late last night, and the commentry guys were saying that Daniil, if healthy from the start, would be a 50 goals scorer in the OHL.
I know he is on a amazing "clip"--14 goals in 16 games--which is incredible, in itself, but what do you guys think.
In the limited footage I see of him, I think he looks like a Kovalchuck clone--an incredible talent.

Old
01-18-2012, 03:54 PM
hockeykid87

Well it's a ghost town in here...but god damn we are terrible without Malcolm playing

Old
01-23-2012, 04:01 AM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeykid87 View Post
Well it's a ghost town in here...but god damn we are terrible without Malcolm playing
Shows just how good he has been this season eh?

Old
01-23-2012, 04:29 PM
nowayguy
Maybe Next Year

Subban has definitely been awesome.

Two posts in one day!

Old
01-23-2012, 11:33 PM
heusy_79
! kool uoy edam

Looking at the big picture I think the Bulls are in fine shape once M. Subban returns to full health, and will continue to improve and gain experience towards a big run next year. Things are setting up quite nicely for a run next year IMO:

Subban
Graham

Austin-Subban
Worrad-Acquire veteran
Bignell-Shaw (OA)

Zharkov-Gaunce-Brassard
Hooey-?-?
Sandlak-Corson-Lemmon
Carnevale-OA Grinder-Berisha

I think two top 6 forwards and a top 4 D would make this team a top contender in the East next year. OA candidates include Shaw, Silas, Cramarossa and Morris, and there's still an open import spot. The collective development of the 93s, 94s and 95s has been strong and the Bulls should have a chance to draft an impact player in the first round of the draft.

The media and some fans are getting a little impatient, this team was built to compete this year, and contend next year.

heusy_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2012, 08:24 AM
gillyguzzler

Quote:
Originally Posted by heusy_79 View Post
Looking at the big picture I think the Bulls are in fine shape once M. Subban returns to full health, and will continue to improve and gain experience towards a big run next year. Things are setting up quite nicely for a run next year IMO:

Subban
Graham

Austin-Subban
Worrad-Acquire veteran
Bignell-Shaw (OA)

Zharkov-Gaunce-Brassard
Hooey-?-?
Sandlak-Corson-Lemmon
Carnevale-OA Grinder-Berisha

I think two top 6 forwards and a top 4 D would make this team a top contender in the East next year. OA candidates include Shaw, Silas, Cramarossa and Morris, and there's still an open import spot. The collective development of the 93s, 94s and 95s has been strong and the Bulls should have a chance to draft an impact player in the first round of the draft.

The media and some fans are getting a little impatient, this team was built to compete this year, and contend next year.
How are the Subbans working out this year? I see Malcolm might be a second rounder. How about the younger brother? He's awful small? Still able to compete?

More specifically, with PK in the news so much for all the wrong reasons, are the younger brothers as arrogant and self centered as PK?

gillyguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote