HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

WCSF | GAME 5 | Sharks vs Red Wings | 5:00PM PT | VERSUS (HD),TSN (HD),RDS (HD)

Closed Thread

Old
05-08-2011, 09:49 PM
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Blaming Davidhye's GDT. It was worse than Marleau's play.

Old
05-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Phu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFetus View Post
Looked more like a Shark diving into Niemi.
I'm not so sure about that ... it's just weird that he has the post covered all the way, seto is down and blocking out, then suddenly the pad and the puck pop into the net. How does that happen?

Old
Barrie22
Shark fan in hiding

Quote:
Looked more like a Shark diving into Niemi.
it was both, seto was on top of niemi when the 1st play started. but the thing that got the refs attention to the puck being in the net was a wing player moving niemi's leg off the post.

Old
Thepainter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsharklover View Post
I Disagree the Red Wings did deserve it tonight..They fought hard like their plaoff lives depended on it and it worked....the Sharks should take notes..I still dont like the Wings but they deserve it tonight
Well I disagree with THAT!

And I still say game 4 rests solely on the shoulders of the refs, who handed that game to the Wings. Absolutely handed it to them. If we end up losing this series, I will seriously want to kill those two officials.

Old
Derick*

Send a message via MSN to Derick*
Quote:
I'm not jumping ship at all. I liked the Sharks effort today. I just hated Marleau's play this entire post-season. The Sharks could still win it, but they can win it with Marleau in the press-box.
I am not calling out the people criticizing Marleau or the team, or even the people who are pissed off.

It's the comments implying the series is somehow already over for us or that the poster isn't going to "bother" waching game 6 that I'm referring to.

The Sharks had a terrible period but they are more than capable of bouncing back. Situations like this are why it's a good thing they played well in Games 2 and 3 and gave themselves that insurance.

This is the team that played Game 3 against LA guys. Those of you who shut the TV off then probably felt pretty stupid afterwards. Don't make the same mistake twice.

Old
Minicoop831

I'm so lost don't know what to do with myself

Old
sjsharklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naki View Post
Detroit got dominated for most of the game. I don't see how they deserved to win.
In the third period they showed Determination somethin the Sharks lacked

Old
SactoShork
The Youth Movement

vCash: 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebigjoe View Post
you know, i back up this team constantly. i am sick of hearing the **** from the media etc as ive voiced several times on these boards.

well now holy **** **** are we gonna hear it, and we deserve to after this game.

marleau needs to sit, or play on the 4th line period. hes showing no effort, no finish, no heart.

time out needed to be called.

power play is ****ing putrid.

that was a typical choke from our team. and im sick of it, now they have planted the doubt in my head even. i still like our team better on the road than at home. i dont think they feed off the crowd as much as everyone thinks.

they thought once it was 3-3 that they could just keep playing their game and everything would turn out ok....well boys, throw that mindset out the ****ing window and start playing desperate hockey.

this team can usually win tight games. but something i cant stand about us is that if we get the lead, we cant build on it, nor can we even sustain it. its juts a matter of time before we blow it.

the most frustrating part was it was pretty much 3-1, bang bang bang det wins.

ive put my heart and soul into this team and if they cant come out in game 6 with a spirited effort then that speaks for itself. they should be nothing short of completely ashamed of themselves, and they SHOULD be worried now.
I can't stand this. Two in a row. Just call it. You get no bonus points for saving it to when you're done.

Old
05-08-2011, 09:51 PM
sjshark91

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTooth View Post
Wow, JR is railing on Marleau.
And that's going to help how?

Old
Kitten Mittons

Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopandHockey View Post
Blame the mods for using Detroit's GDT on the main board. Not my fault noone signed up.

Old
Phu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepainter View Post
Absolute garbage tonight. Detroit did not deserve it, but still found a way to win... those non-calls the other night look pretty damn important now.
Yes, this. This is why you can NEVER give a pass for bad calls, no matter how many games the team on the **** end is up. NEVER. It is NEVER okay for the refs to suck.

Old
05-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Chairman Mallard
GO DUCKS

I need to punch something.

I'm so ******* angry.

Old
ChubbChubby
My life is a gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naki View Post
Detroit got dominated for most of the game. I don't see how they deserved to win.
There is no such thing as "deserving to win". The team that deserves to win is the one that wins. End of story.

Old
sjsharklover

Marleaus interview...apparently he said he did play tonight

Old
Naki

Quote:
Originally Posted by juantimer View Post
I'm not so sure about that ... it's just weird that he has the post covered all the way, seto is down and blocking out, then suddenly the pad and the puck pop into the net. How does that happen?
Ref picked it up and put it in.

The whole game they were late to whistle pucks dead in the crease. Niemi should have found and covered the puck.

Old
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidhye View Post
Blame the mods for using Detroit's GDT on the main board. Not my fault noone signed up.
Blaming you won't get me in trouble, it might get me promoted.

Old
CommanderShepard15
Eberle=Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopandHockey View Post
no the GDT was BETTER then his play

Old
gonegonegone*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Doug Wilson View Post
And that's going to help how?
marleau will see that everyone thinks hes a gutless **** player and maybe wake up. its 11 games into the playoffs and he's been ****ing awful.

Old
05-08-2011, 09:53 PM
ChubbChubby
My life is a gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsharklover View Post
Marleaus interview...apparently he said he did play tonight
I'll take a look at it once it's posted on sjsharks. If what you're saying is true, all the more reason why I want him gone. If he can not even realize his poor play himself then there's no hope for him.

Old
sjshark91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Mallard View Post
I need to punch something.

I'm so ******* angry.
Steel beams work well.

Old
jwhitesj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebigjoe View Post
you know, i back up this team constantly. i am sick of hearing the **** from the media etc as ive voiced several times on these boards.

well now holy **** **** are we gonna hear it, and we deserve to after this game.

marleau needs to sit, or play on the 4th line period. hes showing no effort, no finish, no heart.

time out needed to be called.

power play is ****ing putrid.

that was a typical choke from our team. and im sick of it, now they have planted the doubt in my head even. i still like our team better on the road than at home. i dont think they feed off the crowd as much as everyone thinks.

they thought once it was 3-3 that they could just keep playing their game and everything would turn out ok....well boys, throw that mindset out the ****ing window and start playing desperate hockey.

this team can usually win tight games. but something i cant stand about us is that if we get the lead, we cant build on it, nor can we even sustain it. its juts a matter of time before we blow it.

the most frustrating part was it was pretty much 3-1, bang bang bang det wins.

ive put my heart and soul into this team and if they cant come out in game 6 with a spirited effort then that speaks for itself. they should be nothing short of completely ashamed of themselves, and they SHOULD be worried now.
Hearing this from you is sad 'cause you are the most optimistic shark fan I know of.

Old
05-08-2011, 09:54 PM
baydrake
gutless performance

why is versus not letting JR speak his mind on marleau? this is one of the few broadcasters that's been in a locker room with the guy.

while JR's definitely a bit of a drama queen, surely his opinion on this oft-discussed figure carries a bit more weight than the casual observer.

Old
McSkittlez
Jumbo Trollton

Patty... you have disappoint...

Old
sjsharklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
I'll take a look at it once it's posted on sjsharks. If what you're saying is true, all the more reason why I want him gone. If he can not even realize his poor play himself then there's no hope for him.
No he is not saying he played good...just that he was actually on the ice.....I didnt see him

Old
19sharks19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solmors View Post
Eh, I'm done for the series, not gunna watch the next two games. If they manage to win, I might come back for the WCF
I also plan on keeping myself a little busy for at least the earlier part of the game on Tuesday. Then, check in to see the score and how much we are getting blown out by thus, getting back to whatever I was doing.

Let's hope that the crowed doesn't look so nervous and actually makes some noise come game 7. Lord knows our team is going to be nervous as heck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyball View Post
Patrick Marleau flat out 100% lost them that game with his pathetic lazy ******** out there.

If this was a regular season game, I'd bench him. That kind of effort is embarrassing.
Right on. I'd like to hear what J.R. is saying right at this time when, Seto and Joe are playing fairly well, he is dragging down the line immensely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Kelly View Post
Only the Sharks could lose a game like this to an injury depleted team. Unforgivable you ****ing chokers.

I hope Marleau is scratched from here on out, what a waste of space on this earth
I know. We have a full complement and, no Fransen in the third and a couple of their other majors playing injured and a 3-1 lead in the third and, what the heck?? Simply brutal. simply brutal.

Closed Thread