- it was an international game, probably IIHF
- pretty sure it was juniors (I think it was a tier 2 division)
- sometime around 2005, maybe 2007 at the latest
- the final score was outrageous, like 50 - 0 or something
- the winning team was Iceland (I only remember that because everyone here was making Gunnar Stahl jokes)
I looked around the IIHF's site for awhile but couldn't find anything. I know I'm not going crazy, I'm positive there was an international game like this a few years ago with a ridiculous score. Completely forget who the losing side was. Anyone remember this game, or better yet have a link to the boxscore or maybe even an old news article about it?