HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Captain after Alfie?

Old
05-13-2011, 02:42 AM
Pietraneglo222
WwWwW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex The Loyal View Post
We have had Craig Anderson for not even a full season, and now you want to make him Captain? Dumbest thing I have read this week. Spezza has earned his captaincy. I mean, this season we went 1-14 or something like that without him. We are worse than the Edmonton Oilers when Spezza is out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Alfredsson View Post
Ummm remember Roberto Luongo as captain? There would be too much distractions. Imagine your captain getting pulled in the game and sitting on the bench, how much leadership can he provide when that happens. Yea not a good idea.
Reading comprehension much? Read my post again.

Last edited by danishh: 05-13-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Pietraneglo222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 03:32 AM
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator

The day Alfie retires will be the end of a legacy....I will cry for a very long time

SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 05:57 AM
hail alfie

next year will be captain alfie with alternates spezza and phillips. once god retires, ( ) it will be captain spez with phillips and neil. after that? i dunno. cowen sounds like he has good leadership

hail alfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 01:55 PM
ShotDownCrosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex The Loyal View Post
Why Karlsson? I love the guy, but the captains of the team should actually be leaders. He needs to be on the for a long time before earning the A. The leaders of this team are vets, who will lead the young guns to glory. A young gun leading other young guns is a bit odd, aint it?

It can work sometimes, but only with the Crosbys and such. Karlsson isn't a Crosby
i only threw out karlsson's name out for like 3-5 years from now. But honestly, we don't have much for Leaders right now. So really, once alfie goes -- we have phillips, neil and spezza to choose from. Beyond that, I think we will see in the next few years who shines as a leader.

ShotDownCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote