HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 6 Part II

Old
05-11-2011, 03:07 AM
WTFetus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7150 View Post
Just got home from work and missed all the failure, so **** this **** ****** ******* ******* @$#@$@ something something.

WTFetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2011, 03:14 AM
wtfisthis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebigjoe View Post
murray too -

"We put up an embarrassing effort. It's nothing to do with Xs and Os. It's about whatever it takes to get yourself ready," Sharks defenseman Douglas Murray said. "This was unacceptable, but we have to move away from it. We've got an important game Thursday."
Who cares if they acknowledge it and comment about it? Everybody on the team better know that they put up a **** effort. If they don't, they don't deserve to be in the NHL. The problem is showing it, I couldn't care less what they say after **** games like this. If they don't show it the next game, it's jack****.

wtfisthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2011, 03:17 AM
D1az

I think it's unfortunate that Niemi didn't have as a big game in game 5 as tonight. That was needed.

Of course it's also unfortunate that the offence didn't play like they did in game 5 but it just seems that some sense of hopelessness hit them mentally. They just feel that they can't put it away and I don't think it helps that the Wings scored 2 goals right after the Sharks has scored.

D1az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2011, 03:19 AM
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
I find it strange that Wellwood has been our most consistent player at creating chances in the offensive zone while remaining defensively responsible. It just seems like whenever he has the puck he does something good with it.

If he didn't have Torrey "Stone Hands" Mitchell playing with him he might have a ton more points, So many passes/rebounds created by wellwood end up being fanned on by Mitchell.

KpopandHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2011, 03:28 AM
Nighthock
**** the Kings...

vCash: 163
This team had no business winning this game ... clearly the inferior team tonight. Sigh ... maybe they'll pull a Vancouver and win game 7. Probably not though ...

Nighthock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2011, 09:30 AM
19sharks19

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurious View Post
Yesss. This is what I want too. I'm tired of the same quotes from Jumbo, Patty, etc, saying things like, "We just need to reset and be ready to go in the next game." You're about to play a Game 7 after you just lost three in a row. Say something more inspiring! Sound a little more passionate!
I know. We've been hearing the same old bull for what, 5 years now!! From everybody. I want to hear D.W. and Ricci and whomever just come out and lambaste them for the atrocious performance we witnessed and those whom are simply figure skating out there and getting a little workout before their summer vacations.

[QUOTE=wtfisthis;32980845]Who cares if they acknowledge it and comment about it? Everybody on the team better know that they put up a **** effort. If they don't, they don't deserve to be in the NHL. The problem is showing it, I couldn't care less what they say after **** games like this. If they don't show it the next game, it's jack****.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. All the clichés and acknowledgements of failures in the past and present, all the same old. Just get out there and prove it.

Just think, the Canucks are looking at this series and thinking, 'if the Wings win it, they are so beat up with injuries that we will simply wear them out (that's the embarassment for us also, if you get my point). If the Sharks win it, there D has a pretty bad bottom half and, they go into disarray and panic mode if pressured or speed is used against them. The major weak spot has been exposed. Plus, let's get them while the likes of Marleau, one of their main players, is in one of his streaky/lengthy down periods.'

19sharks19 is offline   Reply With Quote