HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Thread About Nothing 106 & Park: Dat ass is boss

Closed Thread

Old
05-11-2011, 02:55 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
You can't handle dat ass story!
O really............

Old
05-11-2011, 02:56 PM
PacManNJD
Let's get clever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellsLikeNaPalm View Post
It's getting a bit overplayed at this point.
I agree.

I'll give dat ass a few days before I mention it again.

Old
05-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Cowbell232

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
you may have missed it because its like a year old at this point
Welcome to the internet guys, enjoy your stay.

Old
05-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
So we'll beat it into the ground further and then move on.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:00 PM
JimEIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Ryder View Post
I'm trying to kill you in news around the league.

Check it out
Are you in the mood for trouble???

Old
05-11-2011, 03:02 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Quote:
That's what we do here. LOL

Old
05-11-2011, 03:04 PM
njdevsfn95
Help Vas, Sprite.

Beads?!

Old
05-11-2011, 03:05 PM
PacManNJD
Let's get clever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
So we'll beat it into the ground further and then move on.
I like that plan, too.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:10 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Woot I can finally drive my car!!!!

Old
05-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
Are you in the mood for trouble???
Always. You can't spell trouble without TaN. Wait...

Old
05-11-2011, 03:15 PM
SLNP
Gettin' Sykie wit it

Send a message via Skype™ to SLNP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
I meant in the context of Deborah, not in general. A good DAT ASS joke is always funny.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Quote:
I meant in the context of Deborah, not in general. A good DAT ASS joke is always funny.
So find someone else with a nice ass, post her picture in here, and away we'll go once again!

Old
05-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Cowbell232

Quote:
I kind of figured - by my point still stands.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:22 PM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
don't know what this means

Old
05-11-2011, 03:23 PM
PacManNJD
Let's get clever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
don't know what this means
He was likely insinuating that the internet has plenty of jokes that are beaten to death on a regular basis.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Loyal Patrik
I Like Hockey.

Interesting day, to say the least. Douchenozzle McDickFace is my driving partner and he drives most of the time. I get a text this morning from him saying "Sorry I forgot to mention this, but I had to get to school early, I guess you'll have to take the bus."

He texted me this at 6:45. The bus comes at 6:40.

So my mom had to drive me to school, which made her late for work.

So I finally see this ***** before 11th period and I tried to stay calm about the whole situation with Wildwood. He started telling me that it's my fault for not having a backup plan.

At this point I'm about ready to throw a punch, but I managed to control myself. I was gonna yell at him but I held back. All I did was explain to him how it's not fair to any of us, and that he's got a lot of explaining to do. So of course, he spots his girlfriend and walks away.

The day ends, and I'm waiting in the senior parking lot. I figured on the way home I'd be able to talk to him about everything. As the buses are leaving, he comes to his car and tells me he's staying after.

I missed the bus. As he's walking into the school I started yelling at him, and started cursing at him, and called his girlfriend a dumb skank. He told me to go **** myself. I told him that if this is the way he wants to treat his best friend he can go find a new one, because I'm done with his ********.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:38 PM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdlopz View Post
Interesting day, to say the least. Douchenozzle McDickFace is my driving partner and he drives most of the time. I get a text this morning from him saying "Sorry I forgot to mention this, but I had to get to school early, I guess you'll have to take the bus."

So I finally see this ***** before 11th period and I tried to stay calm about the whole situation with Wildwood. He started telling me that it's my fault for not having a backup plan.

At this point I'm about ready to throw a punch, but I managed to control myself. I was gonna yell at him but I held back. All I did was explain to him how it's not fair to any of us, and that he's got a lot of explaining to do. So of course, he spots his girlfriend and walks away.

The day ends, and I'm waiting in the senior parking lot. I figured on the way home I'd be able to talk to him about everything. As the buses are leaving, he comes to his car and tells me he's staying after.

I missed the bus. As he's walking into the school I started yelling at him, and started cursing at him, and called his girlfriend a dumb skank. He told me to go **** myself. I told him that if this is the way he wants to treat his best friend he can go find a new one, because I'm done with his ********.
Are you guys all sitting together at the prom?

I remember being at assigned tables with a group of people we chose to sit with..or am I dating myself?

I was mean to my prom date...I'm sure that doesn't shock any of you!

Old
MasterofGrond
No, I'm not serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevsfn95 View Post
Beads?!

Old
Tedenby21
Boo's Dangles

Quote:

From an outsider's point of view he sounds like a selfish ******.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:41 PM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

Quote:

you done good

Old
05-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Loyal Patrik
I Like Hockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
Are you guys all sitting together at the prom?

I remember being at assigned tables with a group of people we chose to sit with..or am I dating myself?

I was mean to my prom date...I'm sure that doesn't shock any of you!
We're supposed to sit at the same table, but we're trying to move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedenby21 View Post
From an outsider's point of view he sounds like a selfish ******.
He is. He wasn't like this until he started dating this girl

I put up with his ******** for six months, and I've finally had enough.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Definitely sounds like a selfish tool. Misplaced loyalties and priorities. Unreliable as hell, too.

I wouldn't want to be friends with a clown like that. Joke's on him anyway, the odds are heavily stacked against his relationship with his ugly skank gf working out past high school graduation.

Old
05-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
Addicted

vCash: 209
Quote:

I'd take an empty jar, tape a piece of paper on it with the word "CONSIDERATION" and hand it to him and say "here ya go - I see you've been out of this for a while now. Hope it helps." and walk away without saying anything else.

"Extinction is the rule, survival is the exception." - Carl Sagan
Old
05-11-2011, 03:45 PM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer's Ghost View Post
I'd take an empty jar, tape a piece of paper on it with the word "CONSIDERATION" and hand it to him and say "here ya go - I see you've been out of this for a while now. Hope it helps." and walk away without saying anything else.
Haha that's awesome!

This "Friend" sounds like a complete a-hole! I'd make his life really miserable at the prom as well...any time he's near you, just walk away or completely ignore him. It will drive him nuts.

And is it too late for the group that was going to the shore to try and find a place now?

Old
05-11-2011, 03:45 PM
JimEIV

Quote:

Dude, his girlfriend doesn't like you....It is as plain as day to me. She has poisoned your relationship with your friend.

I don't know what the hell I'm talking about but if I can fuel the fire I feel obliged

Closed Thread