HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game #95: WCSF Game 7 Detroit @ Sharks 6pm (Series tied 3-3)

Closed Thread

Old
05-12-2011, 05:15 AM
parad0x
YOWZA!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidhye View Post
This is what the game is gonna be like tomorrow:

genius.

Old
05-12-2011, 05:22 AM
McSkittlez
Jumbo Trollton

Sharks win 5-1.
Sharks: Patty x3, Couture, Heater
Wings: Datsyuk

Let's Go Sharks! Let's Go Sharks! Let's Go Sharks! Let's Go Sharks! Let's Go Sharks!

Old
05-12-2011, 05:24 AM
aaronb

Thought I'd come out of lurking for this one, too.

Here's hoping I can help direct the ghost of Jamie Baker when I rock my Baker jersey during finals today. My folks got it for me after the '94 series as a late 11th birthday present. It's a bit tight, but I don't know what else I can do.

Old
05-12-2011, 05:44 AM
jwhitesj

To Sharks Fans:

Two hundred and five days ago our team began a quest for hockey's ultimate prize. Durring that time, we have seen this team overcome what many thought was insurmountable odds. This team, our team, showed us that they have heart, and pride, and courage, and a resolve to overcome the impossible. Time after time, this team had their backs up against a wall, but they never quit.

Tonight, is our oppurunity to show how much we love our team. Tonight we need to be there and support this team. This is our city, our home, our building, our team. Tonight, we need to be louder than ever before.

Old
05-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Arkansas Shark
Rebuild lol

The whole crowd at HP should stand the entire game, circa 2006 Hurricanes game 7. Every stoppage of play. Every waking second tonight.

Show the Sharks the support they will need in that desperate hour. Give it your all. Never let our own barn rest in silence. Give em a "Go Sharks, Go!", or even a "Patrick Marleau! (clap clap clap clap clap) Patrick Marleau!"

I don't know about you guys, but October is far too long a wait for more Sharks hockey.

Take it! It's yours Sharks!! Go get it!!

Let's Go Sharks! Let's Go Sharks! Let's Go Sharks!

Old
05-12-2011, 07:06 AM
sjshrky27

Cannot get the video to load so here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUN...eature=related

Last edited by sjshrky27: 05-12-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old
05-12-2011, 07:35 AM
Chucknorrislovesyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCowGod15 View Post
Some epic music for a (hopefully) epic game:

(oops.. how did that one get in here?!)

Let's do this, Sharks!!!
If anyone here who has played mass effect 2, Samara's theme song would be perfect for this game. Those are excellent choices too. Sharks please win tonight I will kill my pessimism and say I believe in you 100%.

Old
05-12-2011, 08:18 AM
SteelReserveGuy

Sharks 4 - Red Wings 2

Marleau, Setoguchi, Vlasic, Pavelski
Datsyuk, Cleary

Old
05-12-2011, 08:44 AM
HOOCH2173
That HOOCH is Crazy!

vCash: 516
I hope this SNOG comes true! and that it is not the last Shark snog of the year!

The first ten minutes will more than likley tell us if SJ is up to the task. If they are not then all hope is lost... No wait there is another... I mean:

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Sharks Victory!"

SNOG - 4-3 Sharks - Cooter, Heatley, Gooch and praying to the Hockey Gods Marleau with the nail in the coffin EN. However Detroit will score first and make us sink in the first but the 2nd is when all jets come on! (Helm, Bertuzzi, Lidstrom).

This is it time to man up Sharks!!

Old
05-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Tomahawk214
i'm not even mad

Time to make history or be history boys. It's your choice.

Old
05-12-2011, 09:12 AM
SJSharkz

Send a message via AIM to SJSharkz Send a message via MSN to SJSharkz Send a message via Yahoo to SJSharkz
Oh man it's almost midnight here and I'm that nervous and excited I can't sleep. Come on boys get it done!

Old
05-12-2011, 09:14 AM
OneTooth

I want to see a statement game. I want to see total domination and scoring. Tonight, win or lose, we get to see who comes to play. Shake the choke label or forever be the definition of it. Can't wait!

Old
05-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Fistfullofbeer
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Come out swinging. I want to see the sharks go up 2-0, 4-0, 6-0 .. dont f***ing let up. Dont take your foot off their throats till its all over.

Old
05-12-2011, 09:26 AM
magic school bus

vCash: 1965
show the hockey world how great this team is.

make us proud, boys!

Old
05-12-2011, 09:32 AM
josquin*

Good luck. Game seven vs. Chicago was like passing a kidney stone.

Old
05-12-2011, 09:37 AM
SJSharkzie

This is it. It has been said a million times, but for better or worse tonight will be a very defining moment for this organization.

I didn't want to have to do this... but I'm pulling out the big guns to motivate the Sharks.

Let's go SHARKSSSS!!!!

Old
05-12-2011, 09:49 AM
one2gamble

is it bad that I pretty much want to cry

Old
05-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Sharkie1290

the dream I had last night says the final score will be 1-0....patty for the win.

Old
05-12-2011, 10:04 AM
magic school bus

vCash: 1965
time to go all in with the vCash.

my last 450 FTW!!

Old
05-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Naki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsSharkie View Post
the dream I had last night says the final score will be 1-0....patty for the win.
that would be the most difficult game to watch.

Old
05-12-2011, 10:07 AM
ramstoria

Sharks Win, 5-3. Hell it can be 1-0 or 9-8, as long as they win.

Old
05-12-2011, 10:09 AM
RammsteinGT
Prairie Shark

vCash: 50
They will fall.

Tonight, Detroit will fall to fore-checking, turnovers and the simple fact that they cannot match our intense, individual drive to succeed.

We do not need examples or reminders of what we can do. Instead, we will force them to witness what we will not let them do as we relentlessly beat them to pucks and bury our chances. Collectively, they will fall to Sharks hockey.

Tonight, victory will be ours because we earn it. The Sharks are accountable to their teammates, but more importantly, they are accountable to themselves. You do not achieve greatness without sacrifice – and after the game, I expect to see sacrifice bruised onto their backs, embedded into their faces and burned into their minds. Blood will be shed; I just want them to take a pint of Detroit's while they’re at it.

The Sharks should take a look around and to see a few former champions, many future champions and the enemy. The past three games have shown what happens when they’re not committed to competing as a team – they became their own worst enemy. Individuals stare their enemies in the face and say “I won’t let you beat me”; teams say “we won’t let you beat us”.

The San Jose Sharks will not be remembered as a group of individual excuses. Why? Because they are a better hockey club than Detroit is and they are a better team than they ever will be.

If that isn’t enough motivation, remember this fact: if they do not seize the opportunity to write their own history tonight, they will let the media and those insufferable Red Wing fans define this locker room forever. That is completely unacceptable. To stop that from happening, they will need to win each and every individual battle and forge their own path to glory. After all, they can do it. They can do it because they are a team of character, world-class skill and an unstoppable determination to be the best.

I want 60 minutes of relentless execution, punishing hits and “a-night-to-never-forget” hockey. Our reward will be a date with destiny in Vancouver. Get out there and make them realize why they were down three-nothing in this series.

You’ve got your skate on their throats at home, men. Slam your foot down and eliminate those smug ********.

Go out there, compete and cause the fall of the Detroit Red Wings.

Go Sharks.

Old
05-12-2011, 10:11 AM
VP and GM
Havlat is gone!

SNOG Sharks 5-1. For us Patty, Joe, Logan, Boyle and Heater. Zetterberg for them.

Old
05-12-2011, 10:21 AM
ChompChomp
SACK T-MAC

**** all the superstition and rituals ********. I'm not wearing the "lucky" suits since they don't seem to work anymore. I'm wearing a suit/shirt/tie combo the misses picked out, just happened to be my black suit, but not teal shirt and tie.

I am, however, wearing a San Jose Sharks tiebar. I'm gonna represent today!

And tonight gonna watch the game in my home theater in 150" of HD goodness. Sure they've only won one game that I watched in its entirety up there (Game 1 vs. Kings), but this could be the last game of the season and I want to enjoy it for all its glory. Gonna watch with nervousness and excitement, rather than previously these playoffs trying to keep myself calm. Gonna turn down the center channel and jack up the rest so it feels like I am there [which is really fun, you can clap along to the songs during stoppages and all that]. It's all or nothing baby!

Despite what the naysayers say, I sincerely believe tonight we'll get a 100% (or more) effort from the Sharks. I hope to God that means a huge blowout "no doubt about it" win against the Wings tonight.

GO SHARKS!!!!

Couldn't resist posting this again...

Old
05-12-2011, 10:24 AM
WineShark
HFBoards Sponsor

SNOG
Sharks win.
That is all.
As you were.

Closed Thread