HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Anyone here have NHL XMRadio

Old
05-13-2011, 09:37 AM
coladin

vCash: 1413
Anyone here have NHL XMRadio

If you don't, this channel alone throughout the season is worth the 15 bucks a month. Awesome guests, excellent hockey talk...think healthy scratches all day. They even had a Bettman hour which was interesting and amusing at some people who would take him to task.

I switched cars and Sirius doesn't have it and I am lost without it? Hopefully the merger is ready for the fall when the season starts up.

coladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 09:42 AM
EJsens1
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Yeah, I've been listening to it for about 4 years now. It's a good station for sure. With the summer approaching, they cut back quite a bit on their live shows and play a lot of repeats. But during the season it's great. I just can't stand the 4-6 guy Paul Laughlin, not sure what it is about him, but he irritates me. The best part about the station is they talk hockey, not about their personal lives all of the time, like we care what they did on the golf course or some funny thing that happened making their outdoor rink while their wives spill the hot chocolate everywhere watching the kids.

EJsens1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 10:25 AM
coladin

vCash: 1413
It's hardcore hockey, exactly...made for the big hockey fans, no question. Paul Laughlin, I don't mind him. I think he started in Ottawa didn't he? OSR back then I think. He is also a Sens fan I think, just like the other guy Mike Ross I think his name is or "Rossy".

coladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Zorf

vCash: 500
I've had it for the past 3-4 years. It's really good during the season but boring as hell during the summer.

The worst is the "Leafs Lunch" program. Nothing more disappointing than finding that on the radio when you're looking for hockey talk.

Also, it went downhill after Big Country (Sean Levigne sp?) left.

Fun fact for XM users. If you call to cancel, they'll offer you 3 months free. You can do it all the time too. I've got a friend who's running on 2 years of free XM right now.

Zorf is offline   Reply With Quote