HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Calgary - Nashville (with Stipulation)

Old
05-14-2011, 11:04 AM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
We don't lose from a money standpoint. It's a wash. Plus, we get to actually have players play instead of paying them to sit in the pressbox. And I don't consider buy-out an option for a team like us. Maybe with Dumont, but definitely not with Lombardi.

How do you figure Stajan would be our 4th center? I wouldn't put him above O'Reilly at this point and he's on par, if not better than Legwand

The only part of Stajan's game that is on par with Leggys is offensive production. O'Reilly can produce similar to Stajan at a much less price.

I don't want Stajan till 13-14. Hagman is more of what we already have. Depth player but I'd rather see a young guy get that wing spot for next year. I wouldn't be opposed to a Dumont for Hagman straight up trade without the other pieces. Otherwise I'd just rather ride out Dumont's last year or buy him out.

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2011, 11:17 AM
DropIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan24 View Post
The only part of Stajan's game that is on par with Leggys is offensive production. O'Reilly can produce similar to Stajan at a much less price.

I don't want Stajan till 13-14. Hagman is more of what we already have. Depth player but I'd rather see a young guy get that wing spot for next year. I wouldn't be opposed to a Dumont for Hagman straight up trade without the other pieces. Otherwise I'd just rather ride out Dumont's last year or buy him out.
I bet you wouldnt mind trading a player who got 19 points for a player who got 27 while saving cap space

DropIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2011, 11:20 AM
predfan24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropIt View Post
I bet you wouldnt mind trading a player who got 19 points for a player who got 27 while saving cap space
A whole 8 point difference! Man, we are really ripping you off!

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2011, 11:26 AM
DropIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan24 View Post
A whole 8 point difference! Man, we are really ripping you off!
When your talking about a player who got less then 20 points and makes 4 million... yeah you really are ripping us off.

DropIt is offline   Reply With Quote