HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Atl/Winnipeg players

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-23-2011, 09:17 PM
  #101
JKG33
Richards & Carter
 
JKG33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
You have to give up way more to get a player of Ladd's quality.

Schneider is not need because Pavelec is the man.

Thrashers will ask for Burrows.
Forgive us, we still want Schneider after the great few seasons with the Moose, even with Pavelec. He was great here.

On that same token, i'd love to see Burrows back here. I've always liked him. If the Thrashers didn't have so many dmen i'd want the rights to bieksa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandwhiteforever9 View Post
Also, you could easily flip Schneider to Philly for Versteeg +.
that better be a very large +, i want no part of versteeg here

JKG33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 09:25 PM
  #102
Lux Aurumque*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Albert, Alberta
Country: Norway
Posts: 15,653
vCash: 500
Boulton will be gone, I'm sure. I also doubt that Meyer and Dvorak are re-signed.

As for RFA's, I suspect all will be re-signed, except possibly Schremp, Maxwell and Festerling. Ladd will be happier in the NW, being able to go home 3 times/year.

Lux Aurumque* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 11:53 PM
  #103
broc
Registered User
 
broc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT723 View Post
Bailey
5th overall
95th overall

for

Bogosian
7th overall
157th overall
Sign me up. One underachieving prospect for another... and the 5th overall is much better player than 7 will be. Yes please!

broc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 01:46 AM
  #104
Blueland89
Registered User
 
Blueland89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cartersville, Ga
Country: United States
Posts: 2,005
vCash: 500
I'm not sure Thorburn would try to get out. I know he doesn't want to go he has made comments already on how he is unhappy with how asg gave up on the franchise.

Him and Boulton have 4 weeks of appearances scheduled around Atlanta and I wouldn't be surprised if they held up the appearances even though the team is gone

He is a stand up guy and a great hockey player, one of my favorites.

Blueland89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 01:49 AM
  #105
untouchable21
You've been TROUBA'D
 
untouchable21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Outer Limits.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broc View Post
Sign me up. One underachieving prospect for another... and the 5th overall is much better player than 7 will be. Yes please!
Yeah, moving up to # 5 would be great if you think the guy you really want will be gone, just not sure about Bailey though. Would rather have a prospect like Brock Nelson.

BTW, who are you hoping for with the Thrasher's pick? I really want Zibanejad at #7, but if they'd move up to #5 I think they could take Strome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKG33 View Post
Forgive us, we still want Schneider after the great few seasons with the Moose, even with Pavelec. He was great here.

On that same token, i'd love to see Burrows back here. I've always liked him. If the Thrashers didn't have so many dmen i'd want the rights to bieksa.



that better be a very large +, i want no part of versteeg here
Yeah, no interest in Versteeg at all.

A Pavelec and Schneider tandem would be pretty amazing though. Both guys capable of winning on any given night or taking the job and running with it. Never underestimate the value of having 2 very good goaltenders. Injuries happen and seasons can be lost if the back up isn't capable of carrying the load.

untouchable21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 02:03 AM
  #106
Blueland89
Registered User
 
Blueland89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cartersville, Ga
Country: United States
Posts: 2,005
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke49 View Post
A 29 goal scorer is better suited as a 3rd line player?
yeah, and nothing against the poster but just think how if a thrashers fan would have said something like that, we would have got our ass ripped by Canadians and told how we know nothing about hockey and that's why we don't deserve a team.

Blueland89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 04:35 AM
  #107
Finnish Your Czechs
Registered User
 
Finnish Your Czechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,165
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
Stupid question. Who did the Winnipeg natives support after the move to Phoenix? Was it still Phoenix? Did it become Minnesota (eventually), Calgary, Edmonton, Detroit, or just random teams?

And, are the Winnipeg natives immediately jumping ship and supporting the Jets/Moose?
I always assumed that Manitobans supported the Canucks, since many of their favorite Moose players went on to become Canucks.

Finnish Your Czechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 09:13 AM
  #108
Huffer
Registered User
 
Huffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10,202
vCash: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
I think the team would do everything in their power to retain their Captain, but if they had to move him, I propose ....

To Vancouver - Ladd (signed)

To Thrashers - Schneider and one of Hansen or Raymond (our choice)

Personally I like Hansen.
Schneider is a good goalie, but considering the fact that Atlanta has Pavlec, I don't see this as something they would consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandwhiteforever9 View Post
True, I didn't know he was playing on your top 6, i guess its similar to the Leafs situation where we had Versteeg playing in our top 6. Ladd is better than Versteeg, but I still think Ladd would be better suited as a 3rd line player (or on a team like Vancouver where if he plays with Kesler on the 2nd line, like mentioned above, he'd find good chemistry) and someone like Raymond is more suited for a top 6 role.
Ladd is a much better player than Raymond. It's not even close. Do you think if Vancouver was not in the playoffs that Raymond would even get a sniff of the Canadian World Championships roster?

Nevermind, I responded before seeing your post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
Yeah, no interest in Versteeg at all.

A Pavelec and Schneider tandem would be pretty amazing though. Both guys capable of winning on any given night or taking the job and running with it. Never underestimate the value of having 2 very good goaltenders. Injuries happen and seasons can be lost if the back up isn't capable of carrying the load.
That makes no sense. Atlanta's weakness right now is in top 6 forwards. Goal-tending is not a current weakness.

It's terrible asset management to trade away a player where you are weak to get a player in a position that you are already strong (relatively).

Who takes Ladd's spot if this trade goes through?

If anything, Atlanta needs to be ADDING more top 6 forwards, not subtracting them.

Huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 09:39 AM
  #109
DG
Registered User
 
DG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,771
vCash: 500
I don't know what the Sens have to offer or if they can put together a reasonable package of pieces they are willing to move, but if Ladd is available, they'd better make a push. He's exactly what Ottawa needs.

DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 10:59 AM
  #110
Liferleafer
Blow it up!
 
Liferleafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
Stupid question. Who did the Winnipeg natives support after the move to Phoenix? Was it still Phoenix? Did it become Minnesota (eventually), Calgary, Edmonton, Detroit, or just random teams?

And, are the Winnipeg natives immediately jumping ship and supporting the Jets/Moose?
Believe me...if any "Pegers" were there when the Jets were, ain't no way they are cheering for Edm. I believe that hatred is still on going!!!

Liferleafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 12:02 PM
  #111
untouchable21
You've been TROUBA'D
 
untouchable21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Outer Limits.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
That makes no sense. Atlanta's weakness right now is in top 6 forwards. Goal-tending is not a current weakness.

It's terrible asset management to trade away a player where you are weak to get a player in a position that you are already strong (relatively).

Who takes Ladd's spot if this trade goes through?

If anything, Atlanta needs to be ADDING more top 6 forwards, not subtracting them.
Maybe so, but that can also be done through free agency. I'd hate to see a season be lost if Pavelec was injured for a long stretch. Losing a top 6 forward probably doesn't hurt the team as much.

I did say that they'd do anything within their power to retain their Captain, but if he won't sign, what top 6 forwards do you see teams offering for Ladd? Add a proposal to the hypothetical discussion.

He is an RFA isn't he? Unless he comes signed, his value might not necessarily be where it should.

Someone else mentioned Burrows. Maybe it becomes Schneider and Burrows for Ladd. Still have your top 6 forward but you add better goaltending depth.

For the sake of the Vancouver discussion, I think the value with Schneider is better than a package of Burrows and lets say Raymond mainly because I don't see Raymond as a top 6 guy. If it were possible, to get 2 top 6 forwards for Ladd, I'd consider it. Just don't know what team would do that.

That's just me throwing out ideas.


Last edited by untouchable21: 05-24-2011 at 12:09 PM.
untouchable21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 12:36 PM
  #112
atl thrasher344
Believe in Blueland
 
atl thrasher344's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,979
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
Maybe so, but that can also be done through free agency. I'd hate to see a season be lost if Pavelec was injured for a long stretch. Losing a top 6 forward probably doesn't hurt the team as much.

I did say that they'd do anything within their power to retain their Captain, but if he won't sign, what top 6 forwards do you see teams offering for Ladd? Add a proposal to the hypothetical discussion.

He is an RFA isn't he? Unless he comes signed, his value might not necessarily be where it should.

Someone else mentioned Burrows. Maybe it becomes Schneider and Burrows for Ladd. Still have your top 6 forward but you add better goaltending depth.

For the sake of the Vancouver discussion, I think the value with Schneider is better than a package of Burrows and lets say Raymond mainly because I don't see Raymond as a top 6 guy. If it were possible, to get 2 top 6 forwards for Ladd, I'd consider it. Just don't know what team would do that.

That's just me throwing out ideas.
WE DON'T NEED SCHNEIDER. It makes no sense to trade for Schneider who will just take playing time away from Pavelec. We need a very solid back-up who can step in and steal games, like Hedberg. Mason isn't that guy. He needs to have multiple starts in a row just to be effective. I's not helpful when you need to give Pavelec a night off and Mason comes in gives up 4, or 5, in one period and Pavelec has to end up playing.

As for Schneider, to me it's the same situation as in Montreal (Price and Halak). Eventually, we would have to chose between Pavelec and Schneider, which is unnecessary if we just don't trade for him. If we need to get rid of Ladd, it shouldn't be for a goalie. It should be for another top-6 scorer.


Last edited by atl thrasher344: 05-24-2011 at 01:43 PM.
atl thrasher344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 02:02 PM
  #113
Huffer
Registered User
 
Huffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10,202
vCash: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
Maybe so, but that can also be done through free agency. I'd hate to see a season be lost if Pavelec was injured for a long stretch. Losing a top 6 forward probably doesn't hurt the team as much.

I did say that they'd do anything within their power to retain their Captain, but if he won't sign, what top 6 forwards do you see teams offering for Ladd? Add a proposal to the hypothetical discussion.

He is an RFA isn't he? Unless he comes signed, his value might not necessarily be where it should.

Someone else mentioned Burrows. Maybe it becomes Schneider and Burrows for Ladd. Still have your top 6 forward but you add better goaltending depth.

For the sake of the Vancouver discussion, I think the value with Schneider is better than a package of Burrows and lets say Raymond mainly because I don't see Raymond as a top 6 guy. If it were possible, to get 2 top 6 forwards for Ladd, I'd consider it. Just don't know what team would do that.

That's just me throwing out ideas.
Losing a top 6 forward when you are already thin on Top 6 forwards would be worse than losing Pavlec. Especially if you have a capable backup tender (not someone like Schneider who is a little more than a backup at this point).

It would be a lot easier (and cheaper) to get a capable backup to Pavlec on the Free Agent market than it would be to get a top 6 forward.

How does being an RFA lower Ladd's value? As a RFA, the organization still has control over him for this year. He can sign a 1 year deal to play out the season if he didn't want to play in Winnipeg. The organization could then decide to trade him at the deadline and get a package better than what Edmonton got for Penner.

For the sake of a Vancouver discussion, there is no one on that roster that would be a good trade for Ladd. Atlanta does not need Schneider, and Burrows and Raymond are not upgrades on Ladd.

Huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 02:06 PM
  #114
digdug41982
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 26,474
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandwhiteforever9 View Post
True, I didn't know he was playing on your top 6, i guess its similar to the Leafs situation where we had Versteeg playing in our top 6. Ladd is better than Versteeg, but I still think Ladd would be better suited as a 3rd line player (or on a team like Vancouver where if he plays with Kesler on the 2nd line, like mentioned above, he'd find good chemistry) and someone like Raymond is more suited for a top 6 role.
Maybe the 30 goal season would have been a clue?

digdug41982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 06:17 PM
  #115
untouchable21
You've been TROUBA'D
 
untouchable21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Outer Limits.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
Losing a top 6 forward when you are already thin on Top 6 forwards would be worse than losing Pavlec. Especially if you have a capable backup tender (not someone like Schneider who is a little more than a backup at this point).

It would be a lot easier (and cheaper) to get a capable backup to Pavlec on the Free Agent market than it would be to get a top 6 forward.

How does being an RFA lower Ladd's value? As a RFA, the organization still has control over him for this year. He can sign a 1 year deal to play out the season if he didn't want to play in Winnipeg. The organization could then decide to trade him at the deadline and get a package better than what Edmonton got for Penner.

For the sake of a Vancouver discussion, there is no one on that roster that would be a good trade for Ladd. Atlanta does not need Schneider, and Burrows and Raymond are not upgrades on Ladd.
If he only signs a 1 year deal doesn't he become unrestricted?

Any team wanting to trade for him will want a guarantee of him being there long term. They're not going to give up anything substantial if he could walk away after one season. That is why his value would be lower as opposed to actually being under contract for a few seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
Losing a top 6 forward when you are already thin on Top 6 forwards would be worse than losing Pavlec. Especially if you have a capable backup tender (not someone like Schneider who is a little more than a backup at this point).

It would be a lot easier (and cheaper) to get a capable backup to Pavlec on the Free Agent market than it would be to get a top 6 forward.

How does being an RFA lower Ladd's value? As a RFA, the organization still has control over him for this year. He can sign a 1 year deal to play out the season if he didn't want to play in Winnipeg. The organization could then decide to trade him at the deadline and get a package better than what Edmonton got for Penner.

For the sake of a Vancouver discussion, there is no one on that roster that would be a good trade for Ladd. Atlanta does not need Schneider, and Burrows and Raymond are not upgrades on Ladd.
Well? As I asked earlier who would offer up 2 top 6 forwards for Ladd? Which team makes a good trade partner? If the team needs to add more top 6 forwards, then it has to get 2 in return for Ladd, right?

I was under the impression that this team wants to compete now and trading him at the deadline for just prospects/picks does nothing for the immediate future and playoff hopes and if they are in a playoff position, how do you justify trading your Captain? Do you keep him and let him walk at season's end? Either he wants to sign long term now or he should be on the block.

You need to relax a little bit. These are all just hypothetical scenarios. No need to get your panties all up in knotts

untouchable21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 06:51 PM
  #116
habsrule22
Registered User
 
habsrule22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Powassan, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,683
vCash: 500
With the team moving Ladd won t be going anywhere

habsrule22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 06:58 PM
  #117
atl thrasher344
Believe in Blueland
 
atl thrasher344's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,979
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsrule22 View Post
With the team moving Ladd won t be going anywhere
Why do you say that?

atl thrasher344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 07:08 PM
  #118
untouchable21
You've been TROUBA'D
 
untouchable21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Outer Limits.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsrule22 View Post
With the team moving Ladd won t be going anywhere
I sure hope not. So many people seem to think that there's a strong possibility that many players including Ladd would refuse to play in Winnipeg. I say why the hell not? Apparently he has said he wouldn't sign if the team moved. Does anyone have a link to that statement?

That's why proposals are being made.

Winnipeg based teams have had high profile players before, but the general consensus seems to be that it's fricken Armageddon that players have to relocate to Winnipeg.

untouchable21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 07:51 PM
  #119
Winnipeg Jets
Lucky #7
 
Winnipeg Jets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Selkirk
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,496
vCash: 1125
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
I sure hope not. So many people seem to think that there's a strong possibility that many players including Ladd would refuse to play in Winnipeg. I say why the hell not? Apparently he has said he wouldn't sign if the team moved. Does anyone have a link to that statement?

That's why proposals are being made.

Winnipeg based teams have had high profile players before, but the general consensus seems to be that it's fricken Armageddon that players have to relocate to Winnipeg.
Bah, and we were having such a nice thread too. Please don't bring the "city attractiveness" argument into this

Winnipeg Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2011, 12:34 AM
  #120
untouchable21
You've been TROUBA'D
 
untouchable21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Outer Limits.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
Bah, and we were having such a nice thread too. Please don't bring the "city attractiveness" argument into this
It just irritates the hell out of me that everyone NOT from Winnipeg automatically assumes that players will not want to play here. Understandably UFA's have the right to choose their destination, but for guys under contract to want out is just stupid.

untouchable21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2011, 10:00 AM
  #121
Huffer
Registered User
 
Huffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10,202
vCash: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
Well? As I asked earlier who would offer up 2 top 6 forwards for Ladd? Which team makes a good trade partner? If the team needs to add more top 6 forwards, then it has to get 2 in return for Ladd, right?

I was under the impression that this team wants to compete now and trading him at the deadline for just prospects/picks does nothing for the immediate future and playoff hopes and if they are in a playoff position, how do you justify trading your Captain? Do you keep him and let him walk at season's end? Either he wants to sign long term now or he should be on the block.

You need to relax a little bit. These are all just hypothetical scenarios. No need to get your panties all up in knotts
I don't think that the team should trade Ladd. They obviously should make every effort to resign him.

Where did I say that they should trade Ladd for two top 6 players? I certainly wouldn't want to do that. Trading a dime for two nickels is not the way to build a contender.

In response to your RFA comment, my point is that he is an RFA this year. People are trying to make a argument that somehow Ladd has options in where he wants to play this year. He doesn't. Either he plays in Winnipeg this season, or he sits out. If he convinces the organization to trade him, then the organization will get a decent return. Obviously not as much if he was signed for multiple seasons, but more than if he was a UFA this season. My point is that Ladd does not hold the cards for this season like some people are trying to infer. The team does.

I think every team wants to compete. But you have to be realistic on where your team is at development wise. Do you not think Edmonton or Ottawa want to compete? They sure do, but sometimes you need to build a roster the right way to do that. If Ladd resigns on a one year deal, and lets the organization know that he will not resign in Winnipeg, then I would absolutely want to deal him at the deadline. Just like Penner and Fisher, those deals can really help your build.

But like you said, if he doesn't want to play in Winnipeg and the return is greater at the beginning of the season then he could be dealt at that point as well. I understand your point about trading him prior to the season. What I wouldn't want the organization to do though is trade him for lesser quantity. Trading quality for quantity is a recipe for the basement. If he had to be dealt, I would rather the return be 1 quality player and a pick or a prospect that has the potential to be the best player in the deal. That is the essence of both the Penner and Fisher trades.

And to your comment on relaxing. I am totally relaxed. Discussing actual hockey moves is fun. I enjoy having adult discussions regarding a hockey team I am following. That is the point of these boards. I suggest if you don't like to have any discussions with people who don't agree with you that this will be a very frustrating place for you.

Huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2011, 03:44 PM
  #122
StayThirstyMyFriend
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 294
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
It just irritates the hell out of me that everyone NOT from Winnipeg automatically assumes that players will not want to play here. Understandably UFA's have the right to choose their destination, but for guys under contract to want out is just stupid.
Get used to it. We hear that crap all the time about Ottawa and I'm sure Oilers fans have had their fill of those comments too...

StayThirstyMyFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2011, 06:53 PM
  #123
broc
Registered User
 
broc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
Yeah, moving up to # 5 would be great if you think the guy you really want will be gone, just not sure about Bailey though. Would rather have a prospect like Brock Nelson.

BTW, who are you hoping for with the Thrasher's pick? I really want Zibanejad at #7, but if they'd move up to #5 I think they could take Strome.
If you get #5 overall you are assured one of:

- RNH
- Couturier
- Larsson
- Landeskog
- Huberdeau

After these 5, it's probably Hamilton/Strome... but I think the top 5 is much more desirable at this point.

Bailey
Landeskog/Couturier

for

Bogo
Strome/Hamilton

I easily take the first package. The swapping of 4th rounders is negligible. Bogo is no more proven than Bailey, and we get into the "elite 5" pick zone.. which is huge.

broc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2011, 07:08 PM
  #124
Stats01
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,874
vCash: 580
Why are so many people saying stuff like some players might not want to play for Winnipeg? Well I will say this, it's better than playing in a 80% percent empty arena in ATL. Give it a rest guys, I'm not from Winnipeg but jeez some of you are acting like the team is moving to Mars or something. Most players will be legends in Winnipeg instead of being un noticed on a daily basis in Atlanta. I think they'll appreciate some recognition.

Stats01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2011, 07:40 PM
  #125
KingJet*
Welcome Back
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,651
vCash: 500
My Bogosian proposals
-Bogo and Klingberg to NYR in exchange for 1st, McIlrath and Anisimov
-Bogo and Ladd to Boston for Krejci/Bergeron and Toronto's first

KingJet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.