HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Why would be the Cost to bring radulov and cervenka to Mtl ??

Old
05-24-2011, 10:23 AM
jonnybullit4390

vCash: 500
Why would be the Cost to bring radulov and cervenka to Mtl ??

Supossing That jagr come to Mtl due to is Good relation with plecanek what would be the cost to bring Cervenka in Mtl since he still as one year left on is contract in russia ?? Do someone know how much he is making right now in Russia ?? Maybe Mtl can offer him a 2 year from 1.5 to 2.5 a year!! I would love to see a line Cervenka - plecanek - jagr like in the world hockey !! What about radulov... What would be the cost to get is right from Nashville ?? Preds fan try to be realistic please . I know radulov as to play is last season at the rookie contract witch meen 900k but is there a way Mtl can offer him more something around bonuses or like illegal stuff like cash send to is family in Russia or something like that ????

jonnybullit4390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 10:36 AM
TribalDan
Why I 'Ottawa!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybullit4390 View Post
Supossing That jagr come to Mtl due to is Good relation with plecanek what would be the cost to bring Cervenka in Mtl since he still as one year left on is contract in russia ?? Do someone know how much he is making right now in Russia ?? Maybe Mtl can offer him a 2 year from 1.5 to 2.5 a year!! I would love to see a line Cervenka - plecanek - jagr like in the world hockey !! What about radulov... What would be the cost to get is right from Nashville ?? Preds fan try to be realistic please . I know radulov as to play is last season at the rookie contract witch meen 900k but is there a way Mtl can offer him more something around bonuses or like illegal stuff like cash send to is family in Russia or something like that ????
Gauthier, stay off the booze and the interwebz.

TribalDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 10:45 AM
macavoy

vCash: 243
Quote:
What about radulov... What would be the cost to get is right from Nashville ?? Preds fan try to be realistic please . I know radulov as to play is last season at the rookie contract witch meen 900k but is there a way Mtl can offer him more something around bonuses or like illegal stuff like cash send to is family in Russia or something like that ????
To get Radulov, Montreal would have to give up either

PK Subban straight up

OR

Max Pacioretty + 1st round pick

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 10:56 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
To get Radulov, Montreal would have to give up either

PK Subban straight up

OR

Max Pacioretty + 1st round pick
Sadly, he's correct. Radulov has asked that his rights not be traded, that he still wants to play in Nashville if\when he comes back to the NHL, and Nashville has no incentive to trade "low" for him. If they're trading him, it's like they're trading a still-in-the-NHL Radulov -- ie: a game breaking forward.

For that reason, they have very little, if any motive to trade him.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 11:01 AM
jonnybullit4390

Ok so forget about radulov then !! I thought the wanted to traded is right cause he didn't wanna play in Nashville !! I gess he change is mind loll
What about Cervenka ???

jonnybullit4390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 11:13 AM
SLAPSHOT723
Officer Clutterbuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
Sadly, he's correct. Radulov has asked that his rights not be traded, that he still wants to play in Nashville if\when he comes back to the NHL, and Nashville has no incentive to trade "low" for him. If they're trading him, it's like they're trading a still-in-the-NHL Radulov -- ie: a game breaking forward.

For that reason, they have very little, if any motive to trade him.
That is very interesting, I never heard that before. I'm surprised Nashville has any interest in bringing Radulov back after the way he snubbed them.

SLAPSHOT723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 11:50 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT723 View Post
That is very interesting, I never heard that before. I'm surprised Nashville has any interest in bringing Radulov back after the way he snubbed them.
Goals talk.

The Radulov quotes come from an article about a week and a half ago where the issue of Radulov potentially coming back this fall, once again, arose. Paul Fenton, the assistant GM, spoke with Radulov at the WCs and asked where things stood. Radulov once again s aid he could get out of his contract, and when asked if the Preds should trade his rights, he said, "no no, i want to play in Nashville, don't do that"

A week later, Radulov released a statement to the Russian media saying he'd play in Russia for the "remaining year of his contract," and a whole new can of worms was opened, because it was believed he had signed a three year extension last fall...so the speculation now is that he has some sort of agreement with Salavaet Ufa to terminate his deal after one more season, with the agreement that he will commit to playing out this year.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Brodeur

Quote:
What about Cervenka ???
At least according to the last thread, he has a year remaining on his KHL deal.

The CBA makes it tough with a guy like Cervenka. Because of his age he is still subject to Entry Level Contract rules, so the max any NHL team can offer him is a one year contract. Because he's on an ELC, the max base contract would be less than a million. You could offer him bonuses on top of that, but if you were in Cervenka's shoes, would you take the guaranteed KHL contract or take a one year bonus laden NHL deal?

Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2011, 12:24 PM
afrobomber11

Quote:
Ok so forget about radulov then !! I thought the wanted to traded is right cause he didn't wanna play in Nashville !! I gess he change is mind loll
What about Cervenka ???
there has still been very good dialog between radulov and poile, a move is very unlikely

afrobomber11 is offline   Reply With Quote