1) The Canucks will win a game where they get three PP goals all off of ridiculous dives, anyone who watched their series against San Jose knows this will happen.
2) Milan Lucic will come alive and lead the team in scoring in the series.
3) Patrice Bergeron will strongly out-perform Ryan Kesler over the entire series.
No predictions here; just a comment: man, these Canucks fans are cocky MFers, and there's a ****load of them. For example, in the Stanley Cup Playoffs section, they claim that Seidenberg would be a #5 or #6 D-man for the Canucks. It's that kind of crap that sent me packing.
Vancouver is a very good team, but according to their fans, they'd take the '90 Oilers in four.
1. Lucic is huge and reminds us all he scored 30 goals this year
2. Thomas plays better than he has yet so far (he's played well so far) because he has to.
3. Chara and Seidenberg shut down the Sedins even strength.
Last edited by Hockeyfan68: 05-30-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Lucic goes off-side, Kaberle turns the puck over, Seidenberg blocks a shot, Bergeron wins a faceoff, Horton scores a goal, McQuaid knocks somebody out of the play, Boychuk gets beat on a rush, Thomas comes way out to cut down the angle....
1. Wideman falls down and gives Vancouver a breakaway.
2. Trent Whitfield plays over Seguin.
3. Wheeler goes offsides again.
4. Kesler dives giving the puck away to Recchi who dies on the ice from old age (but not before getting a pass off to Zhamnov) who hits Tenkrat up the middle for a breakaway Cup winning goal.
5. We rejoice and Vancouver goes golfing.