Based on Ulf's list, my choice would be using the Boston second to trade the 25th up to the 18-20 range or so, and draft either McNeill, Scheifele, or Jenner (ranked in that order), though it's tough to see McNeill or Scheifele being available. Then draft Biggs with the 29th and Percy with the 39th.
We add a skilled, decently sized center, a powerforward winger with plenty of grit, and a solid two-way defenseman.
I've read the Rangers are looking to move down in the draft. They have the 15th overall pick I believe right? Anyone else hear/read about this?
There was a proposal on the main board about the leafs 1st and two 2nds or something like that for the Rangers' 1st and Rangers fans were very receptive to it. It doesn't necessarily mean the Rangers are looking to move down, but it gives some indication that depth is as important as a quality pick when it comes to their prospect pool.
1. RYAN NUGENT-HOPKINS C 6'0 170 L Apr. 12/93 Red Deer WHL
2. JONATHAN HUBERDEAU C 6'1 168 L June 4/93 St John QMJHL
3. GABRIEL LANDESKOG LW 6'0 207L Nov. 23/92 Kitchener OHL
4. RYAN MURPHY D 5'10 176 R Mar. 31/93 Kitchener OHL
5. ADAM LARSSON D 6'3 200 R Nov. 12/92 Skelleftea SweE
6. MIKA ZIBANEJAD C 6'0 183 R Apr. 18/93 Djurgarden SJ18A
7. SEAN COUTURIER C 6'4 195 L Dec. 12/92 Drum QMJHL
8. NATHAN BEAULIEU D 6'1 176 L Dec. 5/92 St John QMJHL
9. RYAN STROME C 6'0 183 R July 11/93 Niagara OHL
10. JAMIESON OLEKSIAK D 6'7 244 L Dec. 21/92 N astern H.E,