HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > ECHL and other Minor Pro Leagues

Trenton Titans fans Ruslan Fedotenko

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-08-2011, 10:22 AM
  #1
Lost Kangaroo
Registered User
 
Lost Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Brooklyn
Country: Jersey
Posts: 456
vCash: 500
Trenton Titans fans Ruslan Fedotenko

In 99-00 Ruslan Fedotenko played 8 games for the Trenton Titans. Can any Titans fan out there tell me what number he wore with them, and if you have any or know where I can find pics of him playing for them could you post please. Thank you.

Lost Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 11:02 AM
  #2
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Kangaroo View Post
In 99-00 Ruslan Fedotenko played 8 games for the Trenton Titans. Can any Titans fan out there tell me what number he wore with them, and if you have any or know where I can find pics of him playing for them could you post please. Thank you.
I believe he wore 11.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 08:20 AM
  #3
trentondevil
Registered User
 
trentondevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 87
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com View Post
I believe he wore 11.
Number 6

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/l...019832000.html


Check out the coaching staff as well.

trentondevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 08:36 AM
  #4
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentondevil View Post
Number 6

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/l...019832000.html


Check out the coaching staff as well.
According to this

http://www.trentondevils.com/wp-cont...eyRegister.pdf

he wore 11.

My bad if the source I went to is incorrect, although the list seems very accurate.

Edit: As I scroll down it also states that he wore 83?

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 09:14 AM
  #5
Steelhead16
Registered User
 
Steelhead16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Boise, ID
Country: United States
Posts: 1,542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentondevil View Post
Number 6

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/l...019832000.html


Check out the coaching staff as well.
The players with no numbers listed under a player with a number doesn't mean they shared that number. It just means they HockeyDB doesn't know what number they wore. The players are listed by point totals not by shared numbers. Pelts' list looks legit. Maybe 11 for a couple of games until they got an 83 made up? Guess they thought he would be there longer than 2 weeks.

Steelhead16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 11:49 AM
  #6
trentondevil
Registered User
 
trentondevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 87
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelhead16 View Post
The players with no numbers listed under a player with a number doesn't mean they shared that number. It just means they HockeyDB doesn't know what number they wore. The players are listed by point totals not by shared numbers. Pelts' list looks legit. Maybe 11 for a couple of games until they got an 83 made up? Guess they thought he would be there longer than 2 weeks.
looks like Pelts is right. So hard to remember back then. Philly never did Trenton much in the way of favors anyways in keeping players very long.

trentondevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 12:48 PM
  #7
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentondevil View Post
looks like Pelts is right. So hard to remember back then. Philly never did Trenton much in the way of favors anyways in keeping players very long.
I'm not sure if that is such a fair statement. Most of the guys that were down there demonstrated that they belonged at the AHL level and were subsequently called up. That said the Flyers/Phantoms did provide the Titans with some solid contributors with the likes of Bujar Amidovski, Matt Zultek, Cail MacLean, Mathieu Brunelle, Sergei Skrobot, Ben Stafford, Dan Murphy and Chris Houle.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 01:29 PM
  #8
Lionheart
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 807
vCash: 500
They had Todd Fedoruk in 1999-2000 as well.

Lionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2011, 06:39 AM
  #9
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
They had Todd Fedoruk in 1999-2000 as well.
The Fridge was only there for 18 games. Trentondevil was pointing out that the Flyers/Phantoms didn't do much for the Titans by keeping players there too long, so I was just giving a list of players that were there for at least a full season.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.