HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

UFA Subban

Old
06-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Mathradio
Go Roy Munson!

vCash: 500
UFA Subban

Hypothetically, if Subban were a pending UFA, how much would the Habs sign him for? (Or another team)

Mathradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 11:19 AM
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred

I don't get the point of this, but I think his next contact is going to like 3-4 years/3.5M, What Letang got

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 12:43 PM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

vCash: 9000
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
10 million classless Subbans a year.

BillyShoe1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 12:50 PM
wej20

I'm sure some teams would be willing to throw 4 million at him.

wej20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Blunt About Habs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathradio View Post
Hypothetically, if Subban were a pending UFA, how much would the Habs sign him for? (Or another team)
The sun, the moon and battery power....seriously he is worth more. Especially to Habs. I would offer at least 4M-4.5M for a 3 year contract and would be willing to sign one of those life contracts a la Carter/Richards worth upwards of 5M. Not that he will get those right off the bat IMO, but i'd still do whatever it takes regardless

This guy genuinely dominated his rookie year and from someone who watches a lot of hockey this guys potential is the sky. Not usually do rookies have so much IMPACT on the game.

For all you haters saying he is classless and has attitude problems...grow up. You can;t have him and nothing you say will make us hate SUbban.You guys just sound...weak. All he's done is impress and make people take notice so if you don;t like it....you can go home to Boston or TO or whatever troll cave you came from.

BTW...for everyone who talks smack about PK....stop asking for him in trades: its redundant and hypocritical...think about it...

Blunt About Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 01:01 PM
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt About Habs View Post

For all you haters saying he is classless and has attitude problems...grow up. You can;t have him and nothing you say will make us hate SUbban.You guys just sound...weak. All he's done is impress and make people take notice so if you don;t like it....you can go home to Boston or TO or whatever troll cave you came from.

BTW...for everyone who talks smack about PK....stop asking for him in trades: its redundant and hypocritical...think about it...
Oh alright, cool.

SeenSchenn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Mathradio
Go Roy Munson!

He played his rookie season like a pending UFA worth $4-5M per. But I'm sure he will be signed for more than that when he will actually be a pending UFA. Plus I assumed the Habs re-signed the guy because he is their future #1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiLLY_ShOE1721 View Post
10 million classless Subbans a year.
I loled at that.

I'd give this post 10 classless Subbans out of 10. (The classless Subban, as an unit of measure, is normally intended to rate Subban-related posts/threads)

Mathradio is offline   Reply With Quote