HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I got my NHL season tickets, who else did?

Old
06-10-2011, 06:03 AM
Sunshine36616

vCash: 500
I just got my refund

Sunshine36616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Hank Chinaski

vCash: 50
Scored a pair of P6's.

Looks like many fellow HF'ers are in P6 as well!

Hank Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Sunshine36616

For those of you who got them, how did you do it? Was it on the phone with a rep or an online thing? Could you go to the box office and meet with a rep? Just curious how it ws done, especially since it was done in 4 minutes!

Old
06-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Hank Chinaski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine36616 View Post
For those of you who got them, how did you do it? Was it on the phone with a rep or an online thing? Could you go to the box office and meet with a rep? Just curious how it ws done, especially since it was done in 4 minutes!
100% online. A link from the ticket drive website popped up right at noon on Saturday, taking you to Ticketmaster. From that point on, it was basically a crapshoot as to who did and didn't get deposits secured. Ticketmaster recorded almost 250,000 attempts during that time.

Also FYI nobody has selected seats yet, these were just deposits to secure seats in a particular price range. I was told direct from TNSE that the selection process will begin once the BoG approves the sale and relocation.

Old
06-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Sunshine36616

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
100% online. A link from the ticket drive website popped up right at noon on Saturday, taking you to Ticketmaster. From that point on, it was basically a crapshoot as to who did and didn't get deposits secured. Ticketmaster recorded almost 250,000 attempts during that time.

Also FYI nobody has selected seats yet, these were just deposits to secure seats in a particular price range. I was told direct from TNSE that the selection process will begin once the BoG approves the sale and relocation.
Oh okay, thanks for the info. I don't think I realized that you didn't have seats yet, just deposits on specific areas. I bet you guys were typing like crazy! I'm surprised the site didn't go down.

I'm going to miss my guys, a lot. I'm happy they get to play before a barn full of people who are all as crazy about hockey as I am though. I know they will enjoy that. Man I'm going to miss them

Old
06-10-2011, 12:12 PM
cbcwpg

Quote:
I just got my refund
Sorry, but at least you did. Listening to what people have to say about ASG, I'm surprised they are not trying to keep your money.

cbcwpg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 12:19 PM
cbcwpg

2 seats in P6....
Seats with my son....
Live NHL Hockey....
Being a Moose STH for 15 years...
Getting to pick my seats before most everyone else....

priceless.

Old
06-10-2011, 12:38 PM
netminder17

About to get my refund on my season tickets

netminder17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Hank Chinaski

Quote:

I'm going to miss my guys, a lot. I'm happy they get to play before a barn full of people who are all as crazy about hockey as I am though. I know they will enjoy that. Man I'm going to miss them
Don't want to get this too OT, but I'll just say that I feel your pain. Keep your chin up. 15 years ago when the Jets left, it was unfathomable that the NHL would ever return. Remember, things change.

If you ever decide to make the trip up from Georgia to watch a game, there will be plenty of free beverages and high-fives waiting for you.

Old
06-10-2011, 01:02 PM
teeks643
#gojetsgo

I got 'em!! Lucky enough to get 4 seats in P6. Can't wait to pick my seats. That was a tense moment at noon on Saturday.

teeks643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Sunshine36616

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcwpg View Post
Sorry, but at least you did. Listening to what people have to say about ASG, I'm surprised they are not trying to keep your money.
Seriously! Thank God for the small things lol. It's bad enough they held our money and earned interest off of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
Don't want to get this too OT, but I'll just say that I feel your pain. Keep your chin up. 15 years ago when the Jets left, it was unfathomable that the NHL would ever return. Remember, things change.

If you ever decide to make the trip up from Georgia to watch a game, there will be plenty of free beverages and high-fives waiting for you.
Thank you for the comfort and the hospitality. As a newly drafted member of Oiler Nation, I'm supposed to hate you guys, lol. Maybe I can get up there before you move into the Western Conference.

Old
06-10-2011, 02:05 PM
JetsWillFly4Ever

Got my 2 P6 tickets at noon, one of the best feelings knowing they sold out in 2 minutes

JetsWillFly4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Benny27

Got a pair in P5...brother in law tried p4 while i went to p5. P4 were gone but luckily i got through on P5....

Benny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 03:42 PM
cbcwpg

One thing that did surprise me about the ST sale was the order that the price levels sold. Winnipeg being Winnipeg, I was sure that the P7 and P6 levels ( cheap seats ) would sell out first, but it was the P1 and P2 levels ( most expensive ) that were gone right away.

Old
06-10-2011, 03:59 PM
WPGNYRFan

vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcwpg View Post
One thing that did surprise me about the ST sale was the order that the price levels sold. Winnipeg being Winnipeg, I was sure that the P7 and P6 levels ( cheap seats ) would sell out first, but it was the P1 and P2 levels ( most expensive ) that were gone right away.
I wanted P3s or P4s but got stuck with the P6s. Still pumped about that though.

WPGNYRFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 04:44 PM
polarslam

Quote:
Company was a long time Moose corporate sponsor, so was able to combine with work people in on seats on top of the regular corporate ones. That's why 8000 were gone before the general sale even happened.

polarslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 05:08 PM
rymr66

had my first negative experience about getting a team back today. met this american and i asked him if he was a hockey fan. his response was to tell me he was a thrashers fan but... felt really bad for the guy. a hockey fan from atlanta who had lost his team. having gone through it myself i know how much it sucks. felt bad telling him i was from winnipeg, but felt a little better telling him how bad i felt for him. as much as we can rejoice, we must realize, that there are people on the other side of the equation. i feel really bad for all of you atlanta fans. sorry.

rymr66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 08:26 PM
contour

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymr66 View Post
had my first negative experience about getting a team back today. met this american and i asked him if he was a hockey fan. his response was to tell me he was a thrashers fan but... felt really bad for the guy. a hockey fan from atlanta who had lost his team. having gone through it myself i know how much it sucks. felt bad telling him i was from winnipeg, but felt a little better telling him how bad i felt for him. as much as we can rejoice, we must realize, that there are people on the other side of the equation. i feel really bad for all of you atlanta fans. sorry.
Yea it sucks. Like us fans in Hamilton. We get screwed by the NHL, Leafs and Sabres. We built a new NHL ready arena to get ready for an NHL hockey team, sell out our season tickets, only for the NHL to make a last minute decision to give a team in Florida, FLORIDA.

contour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Sunshine36616

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymr66 View Post
Damn, what are the odds of that !?!

Old
06-11-2011, 06:28 PM
ThrasherMinion
Just Chucky

I just got my renewal refund.

ThrasherMinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2011, 10:56 PM
jamwires

2 x P6 for me. I really think P6 was the most available section. My brother even got P6s, after missing out on P4s and P5s, he still had enough time to pull the trigger on a pair of P6's. That's probably about 45 seconds of messing around before cashing in on P6.

Anyway, I'll be the guy wearing an Enstrom jersey and no pants in P6.

jamwires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2011, 09:57 AM
PanthersHockey1
South by Southeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by contour View Post
Yea it sucks. Like us fans in Hamilton. We get screwed by the NHL, Leafs and Sabres. We built a new NHL ready arena to get ready for an NHL hockey team, sell out our season tickets, only for the NHL to make a last minute decision to give a team in Florida, FLORIDA.
And that florida team has a 40 year lease with one of the most profitable revenue sharing arrangements with its arena in all of the NHL. Pick some other team you want for relocation.

PanthersHockey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2011, 11:19 AM
GetPucksDeep

Still no refund for me.

GetPucksDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2011, 11:38 AM
The Fat Kid
1999-2011

Quote:

sexual favors i bet

The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2011, 11:52 AM
bigplay41*
BIG MEECH

Send a message via AIM to bigplay41*
got my P1 Season tickets! pays off to have family who used to be moose season ticket holders!

bigplay41* is offline   Reply With Quote