HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Schremp!

Closed Thread

Old
07-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Schremp44

vCash: 500
Schremp!

He doesnt want to be in Edmonton, im sorry to say this but he does not want to be, when he was drafted he was smiling because he was happy that finanlly he was drafted. I bet he much rather have been drafted at 21 by Colorado, He would learn so much more on that team then on the oilers. Schremp was putting on act, his smile was fake and yeah he might have said Edmonton was one of his fave teams growing up, that was all a lie so he doesnt look like more a idiot. Schremp may sign so he can play next year but once that contract is up he will be holding out and then he will be out of edmonton dawning another jersey faster then you can say 7up.

Schremp doesnt even fit into the Edmonton sceam of things, this guy is over confadent and is very cocky, thats what i like about him. Schremp would benifit more from a run and gun type of team not a trap team like Edm. Schremp will be unhappy in EDM he may not say it out, even tough he has a bigger mouth then JR in my opinion, but he will be unhappy and once he is a free agent or a rfa he will hold out and boom he will be gone. This was a dumb move on the oilers part they should have picked him 14th maybe then he actually would consider staying in Edmonton after a contract!

Old
07-20-2004, 11:52 AM
Hydroponic Harold

Idiot.

Old
07-20-2004, 11:53 AM
Oilhitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schremp44
He doesnt want to be in Edmonton, im sorry to say this but he does not want to be
And you know this, how?

Old
07-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Slats432

Quote:
He doesnt want to be in Edmonton, im sorry to say this but he does not want to be, when he was drafted he was smiling because he was happy that finanlly he was drafted. I bet he much rather have been drafted at 21 by Colorado, He would learn so much more on that team then on the oilers. Schremp was putting on act, his smile was fake and yeah he might have said Edmonton was one of his fave teams growing up, that was all a lie so he doesnt look like more a idiot. Schremp may sign so he can play next year but once that contract is up he will be holding out and then he will be out of edmonton dawning another jersey faster then you can say 7up.

Schremp doesnt even fit into the Edmonton sceam of things, this guy is over confadent and is very cocky, thats what i like about him. Schremp would benifit more from a run and gun type of team not a trap team like Edm. Schremp will be unhappy in EDM he may not say it out, even tough he has a bigger mouth then JR in my opinion, but he will be unhappy and once he is a free agent or a rfa he will hold out and boom he will be gone. This was a dumb move on the oilers part they should have picked him 14th maybe then he actually would consider staying in Edmonton after a contract!
Alright...I will get them out of the way all at once?

Is that you Christina Woloski?
Is this the official dazzad thread?
....and you are?
Link?

Did I miss any Oiler fans?

Old
07-20-2004, 11:56 AM
HotToddy

Quote:

Good Grammar - Nope
Basic grasp of Facts - Nope
Logical Points - Nope
New candidate for worst post of the 2004 year - We have a winner!

Old
07-20-2004, 11:57 AM
kold

Quote:
Schremp would benifit more from a run and gun type of team not a trap team like Edm.
Nice.

Old
07-20-2004, 11:59 AM
rec28

Send a message via MSN to rec28
Quote:
Schremp would benifit more from a run and gun type of team not a trap team like Edm.
Wow - this tells me all I need to know about the legitimacy of your opinion.

Old
07-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Digger12
Gold Fever

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bachul
Alright...I will get them out of the way all at once?

Is this the official dazzad thread?
....and you are?
Link?

Did I miss any Oiler fans?
You missed one...

PUNK!

Old
07-20-2004, 12:00 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilhitch
And you know this, how?
He doesn't and a mod should not only close this thread asap, but should also put a nice lengthy ban on this guy because it's extremely clear he's trying to start $hit with other posters. The guy shows how little he knows several times in his post. It's sad.

:goodmod:

07-20-2004, 12:00 PM
copperandblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bachul
At the risk of looking stupid here, who is Christina Woloski?

Old
07-20-2004, 12:01 PM
Schremp44

Wahoo i have no grammer, go ahead make fun of me i dont care cause i know that so what. But the fact still is Schremp is unhappy in EDM, just think about it he is cocky and has a huge ego, probably the biggest one the NHL has seen. He went to the draft thinking he is going top 10 but he goes 24th well hello thats a huge shot to his ego so he has to be pissed. He will probably prove all those gm's that passed on him, with Edmonton. But once his Contract is up he is gone like Comrie left hell like everyone does!

Old
07-20-2004, 12:03 PM
Oilhitch

Quote:
Wahoo i have no grammer, go ahead make fun of me i dont care cause i know that so what. But the fact still is Schremp is unhappy in EDM, just think about it he is cocky and has a huge ego, probably the biggest one the NHL has seen. He went to the draft thinking he is going top 10 but he goes 24th well hello thats a huge shot to his ego so he has to be pissed. He will probably prove all those gm's that passed on him, with Edmonton. But once his Contract is up he is gone like Comrie left hell like everyone does!

Old
07-20-2004, 12:04 PM
H-Bear

Quote:

Old
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
the problem is you have no FACTS

It's ok... you're an idiot... don't worry about it... some people are just that way.

Old
Oilhitch

Quote:
But the fact still is Schremp is unhappy in EDM

I don't think Schremp has even been to Edmonton yet. So how can he be unhappy here?

Old
07-20-2004, 12:06 PM
copperandblue

Quote:

OK, I'll bite (for a lack of better judgement).

What team would Schremp be happy with?

Old
07-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Oilhitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperandblue
OK, I'll bite (for a lack of better judgement).

What team would Schremp be happy with?
He's a Av's fan if im not mistaken.

Old
07-20-2004, 12:09 PM
Schremp44

Call me what u want, i didnt start this to start ****, i only started this to put my point out their. You guys are talking about Schremp like he is a god, well hello he hasnt even played 1 game for you guys let alone signed a contract! wait till he gets the contract then see how cocky he is!

Old
07-20-2004, 12:11 PM
HotToddy

I regret replying to this post now, let's not reward this type of post and quit responding to it. It's like the giant advertising monsters in that Simpson episode, ignore it and it will go away.

Old
07-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Slats432

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperandblue
At the risk of looking stupid here, who is Christina Woloski?
Reader's Digest version.....

Poster named bert2nazzy said it was his girlfriend in the Lounge, and someone found a profile with her picture on a dating site. bert2nazzy threatened to find all the posters that were making fun of him and her.....here is the latest thread in the Lounge....

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=92075

and here is the beginning...
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t...&page=41&pp=15 and starts with post 604 and on it goes....pretty funny actually.

Last edited by Slats432: 07-20-2004 at 12:16 PM.
Old
07-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Schremp44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilhitch
I don't think Schremp has even been to Edmonton yet. So how can he be unhappy here?
Because he was drafted at 24 he was expecting to be drafted in top 10, ok to some this might not make sense. Because if a player who should have gone top 10 gets drafted at 24 would be USUALLY happy that a team took a chance on them. But not Schremp, This guy has a huge ego, and his ego will not allow him to forget that he went 24th, that drives his anger. Schremp will sign a rookie contract with the oilers no doubt but as soon as its over he will hold out or demand a trade. Why do you think he left the Dogs, ownership for 1 and secondly because he wanted to win, and Oilers are having trouble making the playoffs. So Schremp will leave to win! END OF STORY! go ahead bash me and say i dont know ****! i dont care but 3-4 years down the line you will see Schremp will show his true colors!

Old
07-20-2004, 12:22 PM
mbam99

Send a message via MSN to mbam99
Quote:
Because he was drafted at 24 he was expecting to be drafted in top 10, ok to some this might not make sense. Because if a player who should have gone top 10 gets drafted at 24
Actually 25th....

Old
07-20-2004, 12:29 PM
SerbianEagle

You think you've seen/heard/read it all and then an idiot like this guy shows up.

Actually, if you want Robbie on the Avs, give us Hejduk and pay his salary.

Simple really.

Old
07-20-2004, 12:29 PM
Schremp44

well 25th is even worse dude ur proving my point even more here! Schremps ego cant take a hit like that and just let it slide!

Old
07-20-2004, 12:32 PM
s7ark
McDavid!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Because he was drafted at 24 he was expecting to be drafted in top 10, ok to some this might not make sense. Because if a player who should have gone top 10 gets drafted at 24 would be USUALLY happy that a team took a chance on them. But not Schremp, This guy has a huge ego, and his ego will not allow him to forget that he went 24th, that drives his anger. Schremp will sign a rookie contract with the oilers no doubt but as soon as its over he will hold out or demand a trade. Why do you think he left the Dogs, ownership for 1 and secondly because he wanted to win, and Oilers are having trouble making the playoffs. So Schremp will leave to win! END OF STORY! go ahead bash me and say i dont know ****! i dont care but 3-4 years down the line you will see Schremp will show his true colors!
LOL wow this guy is hilarious! Too funny. Didn't you start off saying you liked him in the first post? Sure doesn't seem that way.

I think it is intervention time, maybe you should try speaking to Garfield, T@T, or some of the other trolls around here and learn how to do the job properly.

What a joke. Hey mods, can we get this thread closed? It's only going to get worse.

Later, buddy, hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes on HF

Closed Thread