HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Schremp!

Closed Thread

Old
07-20-2004, 12:35 PM
copperandblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schremp44
well 25th is even worse dude ur proving my point even more here! Schremps ego cant take a hit like that and just let it slide!
Why would he be happy playing for the Aves then?

They passed him up at 21 for Woloski.....hmmmmm I wonder if he is related to Christina?

Old
07-20-2004, 12:37 PM
Schremp44

dude this thread wont be closed and if will be like wow omg i cant start a new one on better area then the Oilers area i mean who in the right mind likes the oilers, ever since Greztky left they sucked ass. You guys talk about Schremp like he is the Oilers answer from good for all their troubles. Well you guys are sadly mistaken. I dont care if this thread is closed because this is my last post on the oiler part of HF because only idiots are Oiler fans, and who ever has a valid point they call it dumb. Well all i got to say is, Schremp will be like Comrie so dont grow to attached to him and thats a little to late for some of you!

Old
07-20-2004, 12:40 PM
Oilhitch

Quote:
dude this thread wont be closed and if will be like wow omg i cant start a new one on better area then the Oilers area i mean who in the right mind likes the oilers, ever since Greztky left they sucked ass. You guys talk about Schremp like he is the Oilers answer from good for all their troubles. Well you guys are sadly mistaken. I dont care if this thread is closed because this is my last post on the oiler part of HF because only idiots are Oiler fans, and who ever has a valid point they call it dumb. Well all i got to say is, Schremp will be like Comrie so dont grow to attached to him and thats a little to late for some of you!

:lol

Old
07-20-2004, 12:40 PM
guymez
The Seldom Seen Kid

vCash: 50
Quote:
well 25th is even worse dude ur proving my point even more here! Schremps ego cant take a hit like that and just let it slide!
The only point he is proving here is that you are a poor excuse for a troll.
You don't even have your facts straight.

Old
07-20-2004, 12:42 PM
McMatty

Quote:
I don't get you logic (nor do I think other people do). You are trying to say that he is upset with the Oilers for picking him at 25, and that he would be happier on another team.

So let me follow your "logic":
- he wouldn't be happy playing for teams who picked later than us, so that eliminates Vancouver, Washington, Dallas, Tampa Bay.
- he wouldn't be happy playing for teams that passed him up, thus eliminating Calgary, Ottawa, San Jose, Colorado, New Jersey, Rangers, Canadiens, Blues, Islanders, Predators, Buffalo, Minnesota, LA, Atlanta, Anaheim, Columbus, Florida, Phoenix, Carolina, Chicago, Pittsburgh.

That leaves Detroit, Toronto, Boston, and Philly.

We had better deal him to one those teams ASAP! :mad:

Old
07-20-2004, 12:42 PM
o98

Send a message via MSN to o98
Quote:
Worst. Post. Ever. :lol

Old
07-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Schremp44

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperandblue
Why would he be happy playing for the Aves then?

They passed him up at 21 for Woloski.....hmmmmm I wonder if he is related to Christina?
Ok fine i lied that wasnt my last post HOPEFULLY this will be my last post on the oilers part, if idiots like this dont keep asking stupid questions. Why would he be more happy in Colorado? Hmmm i wonder why, because its basically one of his fave teams for real not like EDM! and if you ask where i got this he said it in a interveiw, 2ndly not like the Oilers the avs always have a chance to win the cup and Schremp wants to win, if you guys paid any attention of **** that goes on out side of Edmonton you would know that schremp left the dogs cause ownership and because he wanted to WIN!. Lastly Schremp would fit in more with their run and gun type of play because he is a Goal Scorer!

Hopefully you Bafoons dont ask no more stupid questions i want to forget that HF has a Oiler part to it because it shouldnt!. Werent you guys going to just ignore this thread oh no that would be to complicated for people who live in EDM!

Old
07-20-2004, 12:43 PM
tylerr

Send a message via MSN to tylerr
Quote:

:lol yea i have no clue WHO likes the Oilers, just the people on this board that post everyday..

Old
07-20-2004, 12:46 PM
LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

Sorry Schremp44, you are right, we are all wrong...Why discuss anything when we have your great opinion. I guess I am an idiot for not agreeing with you. You sound like your his best friend that he calls crying every night saying how rough his life is. Go find a post where we are "praising him like a god". Some people are just happy that we have a skilled player who can hit, and get hit, score and do it all. Also I believe that he said Edmonton was one of his favorite teams before the draft. I also doubt he would change his whole opinion based on being picked a few spots later. It's where you get, not how you get there. I'm sure he's sick going everywhere by a bus therefore i'm sure he will sign to get into the NHL. Why wouldn't he want to develop and put up some big numbers on a team where he will have more oppertunity on the powerplay to put up some easy points, THEN get traded and sign for some big money? Any hidden messages?

Old
windowlicker

Can a mod close this thing to shut this idiot up finally? There's a point where it's funny to have a 6 year old with internet access post bad grammar regarding a team and a player they drafted, then there's the point beyond that, where its just inflammatory & irritating.

Old
USC Trojans
New Era

Quote:
I bet he much rather have been drafted at 21 by Colorado, He would learn so much more on that team then on the oilers.
No, he wouldn't because Schremp has such a BIG ego, that he couldn't stand being behind Sakic and Forsberg on the depth chart, so when his contract is up, he will whine and kick and scream and demand a trade to the Oilers, where he will have the chance to be a #1. And because he has such a BIG ego, he will complain that the thin air in Colorado is making his butt itch and will force a trade. Also, Schremp has a BIG ego and is a basketball fan and couldn't stand being in the state that put Kobe away, so he will also demand a trade. Finally, Schremp is a Coca Cola fan, and since he plays in the Pepsi Center half the time, and because he has such a BIG ego, he will demand a trade out of Colorado.

True story...you'll see in 3-4 years. Its gonna happen I tell you.

Old
07-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Schremp44

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Bear
I don't get you logic (nor do I think other people do). You are trying to say that he is upset with the Oilers for picking him at 25, and that he would be happier on another team.

So let me follow your "logic":
- he wouldn't be happy playing for teams who picked later than us, so that eliminates Vancouver, Washington, Dallas, Tampa Bay.
- he wouldn't be happy playing for teams that passed him up, thus eliminating Calgary, Ottawa, San Jose, Colorado, New Jersey, Rangers, Canadiens, Blues, Islanders, Predators, Buffalo, Minnesota, LA, Atlanta, Anaheim, Columbus, Florida, Phoenix, Carolina, Chicago, Pittsburgh.

That leaves Detroit, Toronto, Boston, and Philly.

We had better deal him to one those teams ASAP! :mad:

LOL WHAT A IDIOT

Detroit Toronto Philly Never had a 1st rounder

Old
07-20-2004, 12:49 PM
Oilhitch

Quote:
LOL WHAT A IDIOT

Detroit Toronto Philly Never had a 1st rounder

:lol

Old
oil slick

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Trojans
No, he wouldn't because Schremp has such a BIG ego, that he couldn't stand being behind Sakic and Forsberg on the depth chart, so when his contract is up, he will whine and kick and scream and demand a trade to the Oilers, where he will have the chance to be a #1. And because he has such a BIG ego, he will complain that the thin air in Colorado is making his butt itch and will force a trade. Also, Schremp has a BIG ego and is a basketball fan and couldn't stand being in the state that put Kobe away, so he will also demand a trade. Finally, Schremp is a Coca Cola fan, and since he plays in the Pepsi Center half the time, and because he has such a BIG ego, he will demand a trade out of Colorado.

True story...you'll see in 3-4 years. Its gonna happen I tell you.
Holy crap that was funny. :lol :lol :lol

Old
Schremp44

Goodbye idiots keep dreaming about Schremp being the guy who brings you back to the playoffs! while i go back to my fave team the AVS who actually have a good team!

Oh yeah have fun talking your selves because you will never see me post in here agian because i learned a lession in here today, TALKING TO OILER FANS IS A WASTE OF TIME! :mad: :mad:

Old
07-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Yanner39

11 posts of pure garbage. classic.

Old
07-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Oilers Ent

Send a message via MSN to Oilers Ent
Quote:
Goodbye idiots keep dreaming about Schremp being the guy who brings you back to the playoffs! while i go back to my fave team the AVS who actually have a good team!

Oh yeah have fun talking your selves because you will never see me post in here agian because i learned a lession in here today, TALKING TO OILER FANS IS A WASTE OF TIME! :mad: :mad:
:troll:

Old
copperandblue

Quote:
Ok fine i lied that wasnt my last post HOPEFULLY this will be my last post on the oilers part, if idiots like this dont keep asking stupid questions. Why would he be more happy in Colorado? Hmmm i wonder why, because its basically one of his fave teams for real not like EDM! and if you ask where i got this he said it in a interveiw, 2ndly not like the Oilers the avs always have a chance to win the cup and Schremp wants to win, if you guys paid any attention of **** that goes on out side of Edmonton you would know that schremp left the dogs cause ownership and because he wanted to WIN!. Lastly Schremp would fit in more with their run and gun type of play because he is a Goal Scorer!

Hopefully you Bafoons dont ask no more stupid questions i want to forget that HF has a Oiler part to it because it shouldnt!. Werent you guys going to just ignore this thread oh no that would be to complicated for people who live in EDM!
I think I have just been insulted, hard to tell considering I am the resident Oiler bafoon and as such it is hard for me to translate that post into English.

Old
LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

My dad can beat up your dad....

Old
07-20-2004, 12:53 PM
s7ark
McDavid!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Sorry dude, after the stuff you pulled in this thread, you'll likely be banned by a mod. Of course that is their discretion.

We have a top notch board here filled with some of the most knowledgable hockey fans in the world. We like to keep a level of respectability around here that you don't adhere to.

We expect better from our posters. Even trolls on HF are more knowledgable then most and sometimes have valid points. You, on the other hand, do not. Please note, this is not a personal shot, just a fact based on your posting here today.

Good-bye

Old
07-20-2004, 12:54 PM
copperandblue

Quote:
Do you mind if we come and visit you on the Aves board?

I think we may miss your insight once your gone.

Old
07-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Oilhitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperandblue
I think I have just been insulted, hard to tell considering I am the resident Oiler bafoon and as such it is hard for me to translate that post into English.
too funny :lol

Old
07-20-2004, 12:55 PM
guymez
The Seldom Seen Kid

vCash: 50
Man, this thread is pure comedy. :lol

Old
07-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Digger12
Gold Fever

Quote:
Originally Posted by guymez
Man, this thread is pure comedy. :lol
I was thinking more of a Geek Tragedy myself...

So where do I sign up to become a mod? Seriously...

Old
07-20-2004, 01:05 PM
LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

If you havent laughed enough...

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=92497

Closed Thread