HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Vancouver @ Boston Game 6. Canucks lead series 3-2

Closed Thread

Old
06-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 500
Vancouver @ Boston Game 6. Canucks lead series 3-2

Have a chance to win the Cup in Boston, would be great to see the Canucks parade around the Garden ice with the Cup!!!

Old
06-13-2011, 07:25 AM
t0ny

**** da bruins

Old
06-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Patccmoi

Dallas eliminated the team I hate the most in the NBA yesterday in their court to win their first ever championship.

Please let history repeat itself again tonight with Vancouver eliminating the team I hate the most in the NHL on their ice to win their first championship.

I'm so, so fed up with the Bruins media and fans and the absolutely ridiculous amount of hypocrisy going on. And of seeing freaking Bruins avatars all over our board. Just let it end...

Old
06-13-2011, 07:39 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patccmoi View Post
Dallas eliminated the team I hate the most in the NBA yesterday in their court to win their first ever championship.

Please let history repeat itself again tonight with Vancouver eliminating the team I hate the most in the NHL on their ice to win their first championship.

I'm so, so fed up with the Bruins media and fans and the absolutely ridiculous amount of hypocrisy going on. And of seeing freaking Bruins avatars all over our board. Just let it end...
Can you imagine Lapierre, Torres, Higgins Burrows and even Rome coming out and skating with the Cup on the Bruins ice, that would be so nice, trolling the Bruins

Old
06-13-2011, 08:05 AM
Patccmoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Can you imagine Lapierre, Torres, Higgins Burrows and even Rome coming out and skating with the Cup on the Bruins ice, that would be so nice, trolling the Bruins
Just one win away from happening, one win...

I was listening to them this morning make a huge deal out of Rome's comments saying that he wish he didn't injure Horton but there was no intent and he would likely still make the play because playing physical and with an edge is part of his game and it was a fraction of a second decision. They went nuts about him not having any remorse. Well guess what, not only did Chara not show any remorse, he went in all-out lying mode saying stuff like he didn't know Pacioretty was on the ice when both were there at face-off. At least Rome was honest about it.

Old
06-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

vCash: 50
I just see anyway Nucks win in Boston. Besides, Rome was suspended 4 games so obviously there's another final game left.

Old
06-13-2011, 08:48 AM
roy munson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Yes I can. And I love it!

GO NUCKS!

Old
06-13-2011, 09:01 AM
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
The Garden is going to chew up the legs of the Canucks. Get in Luongo's head again and we'll see yet another historic blow-out in the cup finals.

Horton will be back in the building tonight, giving that extra motivational boost that Boston needs to shred their opponent.

Thomas is going to use Luongo's idiotic comments to rev his engines up even further, so I don't think we'll see another goal slipping by him tonight.

Old
06-13-2011, 09:08 AM
Patccmoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Horton will be back in the building tonight, giving that extra motivational boost that Boston needs to shred their opponent.
Impossible. Severe concussion. THEY know what that's like in Boston, he has to be sitting in a dark room somewhere.

Old
06-13-2011, 09:55 AM
The Kremelin Wall*
the krEMELIN wall

Go Lappy Go

Old
06-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Give Torres his medicine, and set him free!

Old
06-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by #11 Saku Koivu View Post

That is freaking hilarious.

Come on Nucks, finish the Bruins tonight and end my pain.

06-13-2011, 10:10 AM
OpenIceHit

What's the thing with "Horton hears a Woooo"? I don't get it. Is it what he heard when he got punished by Rome?

Old
06-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenIceHit View Post
What's the thing with "Horton hears a Woooo"? I don't get it. Is it what he heard when he got punished by Rome?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451079/fullcredits

Old
06-13-2011, 10:15 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by #11 Saku Koivu View Post

Good one

Old
06-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Bill McNeal

Quote:
But these Canucks -- often times referred to as "Montreal West" this series -- are the diving, embellishing, whining cheap-shot artists that B's fans only thought existed Quebec.
Hahaha

http://www.nesn.com/2011/06/vote-whi...like-more.html

Stupid diving frenchies.

Old
06-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenIceHit View Post
No idea, I had to add it as my signature as part of the bet I lost.

Old
06-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Bill McNeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horton18Horton View Post
No idea, I had to add it as my signature as part of the bet I lost.
I think it's because they have that guy saying "woo" after every Bruins goal.

I imagine he's watching most games with closed captioning now, though, so it should be "Horton Reads a Woo".

Old
06-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Patccmoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogurt View Post
Actually they also spent the whole TB series talking about how they dived and embellished. They do it every single series they have because they cannot conceive that their team can actually hook or trip, it has to be a dive. And in general most commentators on the radio or on tv have 0 clue about hockey and the only thing they can really understand about it is goal tending (being scored on = you're aweful, not letting many in = stellar), and diving/embellishing which is by definition every time a non-Bruins player falls or draws a penalty call.

Old
06-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Perrah

Quote:

I imagine he's watching most games with closed captioning now, though, so it should be "Horton Reads a Woo".
He had a severe concussion so I would hope he would be laying in bed with the lights off because the bruins know all about severe concussions.........

Old
06-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:

I didn't even think about that, thanks Frogurt.

That is so wrong, but the immature side of me laughed big time.

Old
06-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Bill McNeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patccmoi View Post
Actually they also spent the whole TB series talking about how they dived and embellished. They do it every single series they have because they cannot conceive that their team can actually hook or trip, it has to be a dive. And in general most commentators on the radio or on tv have 0 clue about hockey and the only thing they can really understand about it is goal tending (being scored on = you're aweful, not letting many in = stellar), and diving/embellishing which is by definition every time a non-Bruins player falls or draws a penalty call.
Oh, I agree.

Bruins players, fans and media = professional character assassins. Apparently the game can't sell itself, it has to be good vs evil. Which makes it even funnier when they face a team that's the complete opposite of us in style like the Flyers and they have to paint them as goons that you should hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horton18Horton View Post
I didn't even think about that, thanks Frogurt.

That is so wrong, but the immature side of me laughed big time.
May be the last day I have to care about the Bruins this season, so I'm clearing stock.

Old
06-13-2011, 10:48 AM
PhysicX

vCash: 74
Quote:
May be the last day I have to care about the Bruins this season, so I'm clearing stock.
It will Frogurt! Thomas chokes tonight, allows softies and Vancouver lifts it.

Old
06-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Crinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicX View Post
It will Frogurt! Thomas chokes tonight, allows softies and Vancouver lifts it.
This.
And this...

Old
06-13-2011, 11:06 AM
neofury*

I just love how they say we're the biggest divers etc. I actually love hearing that stuff because

A) They're one of the biggest cheap shot teams in the league and just can't accept karma for what it is
B) Their fan base is probably among the biggest whiners in the league, they always need to have an excuse for the loss, it's never their own fault. Can't take responsibility for a loss, it's always due to something cheap.

Meanwhile Boston wouldn't even be in the finals right now had they not cheaped Pacioretty.

But yeah Rome is a cheap ass even though he went on record and admitted what he did and didn't intend to hurt Horton.

Their fan base and team are a walking contradiction at best. One minute they'll cry about how their players are legit and didn't mean to hurt someone, the next minute they'll cry about how their player got hurt and the guy claiming he didn't mean to hurt their guy is a liar, priceless!

They'll say whatever they have to say in order to have an excuse for losing but when they win it's like they overcame the odds

The way the Boston media talks it's an insult to the intelligence of the smarter people who follow the team, they actually know nothing about the sport and just babble on about their opponents all the time and never about their own team. Then they just slander/insult players/teams/fan bases alike because they have nothing intelligent to say ever.

They should go back to following the red sox cause they don't know a thing about hockey. The whole team is just a disgrace to the sport imo. They're like that cousin/friend you have that's spoiled to **** and never had a responsible bone in their body, then whenever things got tough their parents told them it wasn't their own fault and paid their way for them.

Closed Thread