HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

homelesscatboy Mock Draft (Top20)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-13-2011, 03:29 PM
  #1
Robin Lehner*
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,999
vCash: 500
homelesscatboy Mock Draft (Top20)

Here's my first mock draft (Top20). It has one trade and a suprise pick.

First, the trade:

To Ottawa:
4th Overall Pick

To New Jersey:
6th Overall
60th Overall
95th Overall

Now, the top 20!

1. Ryan Nugent - Hopkins - Edmonton Oilers
2. Adam Larsson - Colorado Avalanche
3. Sean Couturier - Florida Panthers
4. Gabriel Landeskog - Ottawa Senators (VIA NJD)
5. John Gibson - New York Islanders
6. Dougie Hamilton - New Jersey Devils (VIA OTT)
7. Jonathan Huberdeau - Winnipeg Hockey Club
8. Ryan Murphy - Columbus Blue Jackets
9. Nathan Beaulieu - Boston Bruins (VIA TOR)
10. Joel Armia - Minnesota Wild
11. Duncan Siemens - Colorado Avalanche (VIA STL)
12. Ryan Strome - Carolina Hurricanes
13. Mika Zibenajad - Calgary Flames
14. Oscar Klefbom - Dallas Stars
15. Mark McNeill - New York Rangers
16. Mark Scheifele - Buffalo Sabres
17. JT Miller - Montreal Canadiens
18. Brandon Saad - Chicago Blackhawks
19. Jamieson Oleksiak - Edmonton Oilers (VIA LAK)
20. Nicklas Jensen - Phoenix Coyotes

Thoughts?

Robin Lehner* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2011, 03:32 PM
  #2
KrisBeKreame
Registered User
 
KrisBeKreame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Country: United States
Posts: 2,297
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by homelesscatboy View Post
Here's my first mock draft (Top20). It has one trade and a suprise pick.

First, the trade:

To Ottawa:
4th Overall Pick

To New Jersey:
6th Overall
60th Overall
95th Overall

Now, the top 20!

1. Ryan Nugent - Hopkins - Edmonton Oilers
2. Adam Larsson - Colorado Avalanche
3. Sean Couturier - Florida Panthers
4. Gabriel Landeskog - Ottawa Senators (VIA NJD)
5. John Gibson - New York Islanders
6. Dougie Hamilton - New Jersey Devils (VIA OTT)
7. Jonathan Huberdeau - Winnipeg Hockey Club
8. Ryan Murphy - Columbus Blue Jackets
9. Nathan Beaulieu - Boston Bruins (VIA TOR)
10. Joel Armia - Minnesota Wild
11. Duncan Siemens - Colorado Avalanche (VIA STL)
12. Ryan Strome - Carolina Hurricanes
13. Mika Zibenajad - Calgary Flames
14. Oscar Klefbom - Dallas Stars
15. Mark McNeill - New York Rangers
16. Mark Scheifele - Buffalo Sabres
17. JT Miller - Montreal Canadiens
18. Brandon Saad - Chicago Blackhawks
19. Jamieson Oleksiak - Edmonton Oilers (VIA LAK)
20. Nicklas Jensen - Phoenix Coyotes

Thoughts?
Is that serious or a joke?

KrisBeKreame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2011, 03:36 PM
  #3
M Moulson Ale
Brockoli
 
M Moulson Ale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 2,756
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisBeKreame View Post
Is that serious or a joke?
^^he better be joking

M Moulson Ale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2011, 04:36 PM
  #4
Clive Barley
Condra Commander
 
Clive Barley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 228
vCash: 500
give him a break, he's homeless

Clive Barley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2011, 05:33 PM
  #5
Isles_Guy*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: long Island
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
first the devils wont swap the number 4 for that little and the Isles will take Landeskog
so sorry Senators fans

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 01:23 AM
  #6
Bubba88
Toews = Savior
 
Bubba88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bavaria
Country: Germany
Posts: 23,915
vCash: 500


Gibson at 5 to the Isles

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 07:21 AM
  #7
EpicNeilTime
Registered User
 
EpicNeilTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,220
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles_Guy View Post
first the devils wont swap the number 4 for that little and the Isles will take Landeskog
so sorry Senators fans
I'm pretty sure that would be enough to move up two spots and we'd take Landeskog
So sorry islanders fans...

EpicNeilTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 10:09 AM
  #8
Confound
-Vindicated-
 
Confound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Maine
Country: United States
Posts: 17,580
vCash: 500
Interesting Gibson at number 5.

Confound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 11:04 AM
  #9
trainwreck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rock Hill, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 56
vCash: 500
Why not have the Isles trade 2 first rounders and Tavares to move up to #1 overall to take Gibson?

trainwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 03:18 PM
  #10
Bender
TheHockeyProspector
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,936
vCash: 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles_Guy View Post
first the devils wont swap the number 4 for that little and the Isles will take Landeskog
so sorry Senators fans
Sorry Isle fan, the Avs are going to take this guy.

Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2011, 03:22 PM
  #11
KrisBeKreame
Registered User
 
KrisBeKreame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia
Country: United States
Posts: 2,297
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Sorry Isle fan, the Avs are going to take this guy.
Doesnt bother me any increases the chance one of huberdeau, or larsson fall to us at 5.

KrisBeKreame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2011, 08:56 AM
  #12
pooleboy
#buildthrewthedraft
 
pooleboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 5,643
vCash: 500
I think it would take ottawas 2nd and chicagos 2nd imo. Look at the leafs trade to move up to 5 (2008 for schenn)

pooleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.