HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread #13: We've Even Got the PB's Seal of Apporval!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-10-2011, 12:57 AM
  #526
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,147
vCash: 500
My newest video, Marc Staal!



Please Rate, Suscribe, and post your comments!

__________________
New York RKY is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 01:07 AM
  #527
Kane One
HFB Partner
 
Kane One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 30,179
vCash: 876
Nice. You got my comment.

__________________
Kane One is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 01:22 AM
  #528
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,147
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
Nice. You got my comment.
Yea, thanks again man.

New York RKY is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 01:37 AM
  #529
Jabroni
The People's Champ
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,939
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Crow View Post
I swear that everyone around me is going mad and that I can't do anything about it. If you can't beat it...join it?
Define "mad".

Jabroni is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 11:57 AM
  #530
Muh
Beadle
 
Muh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sloatsburg, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,344
vCash: 500
Loved the Staal video.

Muh is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 12:51 PM
  #531
Dustin Peener
HF Top 30
 
Dustin Peener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: I'm in THE BAR
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 51,188
vCash: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York RKY View Post
My newest video, Marc Staal!



Please Rate, Suscribe, and post your comments!
I sub'd

Dustin Peener is online now  
Old
07-10-2011, 01:17 PM
  #532
Hobgoblin Steve
Bacon of Light
 
Hobgoblin Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bay Ridge
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,958
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York RKY View Post
My newest video, Marc Staal!



Please Rate, Suscribe, and post your comments!
Marc Staal. My favourite New York Ranger. Well done sir, awesome.

Hobgoblin Steve is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 01:26 PM
  #533
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,147
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muh View Post
Loved the Staal video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy3413 View Post
I sub'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblin Steve View Post
Marc Staal. My favourite New York Ranger. Well done sir, awesome.
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

New York RKY is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 03:45 PM
  #534
That Stepan Guy
Jefferek Stepaninner
 
That Stepan Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 1,557
vCash: 500
It's really awesome. I really like the introductions you've been using.

That Stepan Guy is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 03:46 PM
  #535
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,147
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Stepan Guy View Post
It's really awesome. I really like the introductions you've been using.
Thank you.

New York RKY is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 04:19 PM
  #536
Hobgoblin Steve
Bacon of Light
 
Hobgoblin Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bay Ridge
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,958
vCash: 500
Red white and blue sprinkles on my flying saucer ice cream - yes sir, I do love America.

Hobgoblin Steve is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 04:56 PM
  #537
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,711
vCash: 500
Just got back from one of my bestfriend's mom's wake. One of the most awkward things I've been to. I've been blessed in the sense that I haven't lost many people close to me. This woman was a saint. RIP Heidi.

Ih8theislanders is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 06:01 PM
  #538
Groot
I am Groot.
 
Groot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ridge, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,563
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Just got back from one of my bestfriend's mom's wake. One of the most awkward things I've been to. I've been blessed in the sense that I haven't lost many people close to me. This woman was a saint. RIP Heidi.
Sorry for your loss.

Groot is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 06:02 PM
  #539
Groot
I am Groot.
 
Groot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ridge, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,563
vCash: 500
Going to see Transformers tonight, wanted to see Horrible Bosses but my friends were like nooooo Transformers so whatever.

Groot is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 06:05 PM
  #540
That Stepan Guy
Jefferek Stepaninner
 
That Stepan Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 1,557
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik4vezina30 View Post
Going to see Transformers tonight, wanted to see Horrible Bosses but my friends were like nooooo Transformers so whatever.
It's at a loss. I'm not a fan of Megan Fox, but Rosie Huntington doesn't make up for her.

That Stepan Guy is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 07:02 PM
  #541
Gardner McKay
Moderator
The NYR get...
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 11,561
vCash: 225
question for all you tech buffs. I recently bought a new vizio e472vl LCD. Ive noticed now, despite the picture being AWESOME, when I use my ps3 there is a good bit of lag that is not there on my regular tube tvs. Ive tried game mode and such but nothing seems to be fixing the problems. Any one know how to fix this??

Gardner McKay is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 07:04 PM
  #542
Groot
I am Groot.
 
Groot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ridge, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,563
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Stepan Guy View Post
It's at a loss. I'm not a fan of Megan Fox, but Rosie Huntington doesn't make up for her.
Well I'm expecting 2 and a half hours of robots, explosions, and boobs with some plot thrown in there so I'm not expecting much.

Groot is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 07:09 PM
  #543
Darrelle Lundqvist
Swagelin
 
Darrelle Lundqvist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 1,782
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik4vezina30 View Post
Well I'm expecting 2 and a half hours of robots, explosions, and boobs with some plot thrown in there so I'm not expecting much.
Theres nothing else you should be expecting...

Darrelle Lundqvist is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 07:21 PM
  #544
Groot
I am Groot.
 
Groot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ridge, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,563
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghenrik213 View Post
Theres nothing else you should be expecting...
Agreed haha

Groot is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 07:25 PM
  #545
RangerBlues
Registered User
 
RangerBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BRONX NYC
Posts: 1,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York RKY View Post
My newest video, Marc Staal!



Please Rate, Suscribe, and post your comments!
Enjoy making those videos for now. Theres enough copyright infringement to get you a great big bill in the near future.

RangerBlues is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 07:26 PM
  #546
Swept In Seven
Disciple of The Zook
 
Swept In Seven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,496
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolskii View Post
question for all you tech buffs. I recently bought a new vizio e472vl LCD. Ive noticed now, despite the picture being AWESOME, when I use my ps3 there is a good bit of lag that is not there on my regular tube tvs. Ive tried game mode and such but nothing seems to be fixing the problems. Any one know how to fix this??
Pretty sure this has to do with the calibration. Check the settings and see if you can change it

Swept In Seven is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 08:48 PM
  #547
Hobgoblin Steve
Bacon of Light
 
Hobgoblin Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bay Ridge
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,958
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolskii View Post
question for all you tech buffs. I recently bought a new vizio e472vl LCD. Ive noticed now, despite the picture being AWESOME, when I use my ps3 there is a good bit of lag that is not there on my regular tube tvs. Ive tried game mode and such but nothing seems to be fixing the problems. Any one know how to fix this??
Ive noticed this too when I got my Vizio. a few things I did to make it less noticeable (but your eye will get used to it over time anyhow)
on game settings I dont remember if I changed em or not but mine are:
90 52 50 50 0
and on my Custom ones are (I switch between the two based on what game Im playing and use custom only for movies/netflix)
43 50 52 55 0

Then on my Xbox instead of 1080P Im using 1080i. At first I even used 720p and that helped.


a note though, when you put in a dvd, its gonna look like a home movie for whatever reason. I havent really been able to find a good setting playing a dvd off the xbox. Its a bummer. (Snatch was the movie that looked the worst on the tv)

Hobgoblin Steve is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 11:50 PM
  #548
Gardner McKay
Moderator
The NYR get...
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 11,561
vCash: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBergy86 View Post
Pretty sure this has to do with the calibration. Check the settings and see if you can change it
I can't find anything with calibration, i just notice an awful controller lag when i play black ops

Gardner McKay is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 11:51 PM
  #549
Gardner McKay
Moderator
The NYR get...
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 11,561
vCash: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblin Steve View Post
Ive noticed this too when I got my Vizio. a few things I did to make it less noticeable (but your eye will get used to it over time anyhow)
on game settings I dont remember if I changed em or not but mine are:
90 52 50 50 0
and on my Custom ones are (I switch between the two based on what game Im playing and use custom only for movies/netflix)
43 50 52 55 0

Then on my Xbox instead of 1080P Im using 1080i. At first I even used 720p and that helped.


a note though, when you put in a dvd, its gonna look like a home movie for whatever reason. I havent really been able to find a good setting playing a dvd off the xbox. Its a bummer. (Snatch was the movie that looked the worst on the tv)
Its not so much the eye as an just a slowness on the controller. For those of you who play black ops this will make sense to you. My Kill/Death ratio on my other Tv's is a 2.61. On the new Vizio over a 40 game span its .81. There is definitely a difference.

Gardner McKay is offline  
Old
07-10-2011, 11:52 PM
  #550
Hobgoblin Steve
Bacon of Light
 
Hobgoblin Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bay Ridge
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,958
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolskii View Post
I can't find anything with calibration, i just notice an awful controller lag when i play black ops
hit the menu button, then when that side bar pops up, you can click on the option (example) game and it will show you numbers that you can slide.

though for controller lag the best thing is to put your xbox resolution lower - i dont know why, but it helped for me

Hobgoblin Steve is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.