05-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Tronador

vCash: 500
German players leaving DEL

There are some rumours, that

1) Alexander Barta will go to the SEL

2) a KHL-team is interested in Frank Hördler

3) an NHL-team is also interested in Andre Rankel

Any comments about the chances of those transfers?

Any other rumours concerning German players?

Tronador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Sanderson

Barta has confirmed that he will leave Germany and that he is in negotiations but hasn't signed anything yet. Sweden sounds likely, but since he doesn't want to talk about something that isn't finalized, I'd still take it as a rumour.

I don't think that Rankel or Hördler will leave. KHL-teams being interested in Hördler has been confirmed by him, I think, but he is under contract. I don't think that he's interested enough to go while he is still signed, unless the offer is blowing him and Berlin away.

Haven't heard much beyond those three. The closest thing would be the possibility of Niklas Treutle being drafted this year and not knowing what the plans for him would be. But even if he was drafted, I can't see a team getting him over right away. No team desperately needs goalies at AHL-level and he won't play major junior, as no team would sign a player who is both overager and foreigner yet has no experience in North America.

Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 04:58 PM
zecke26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderson View Post
I don't think that Rankel or Hördler will leave. KHL-teams being interested in Hördler has been confirmed by him, I think, but he is under contract. I don't think that he's interested enough to go while he is still signed, unless the offer is blowing him and Berlin away.
there's a good reason swedish players leave their elitserien teams even though they have a long contract going. KHL teams paid well for these loans. i could imagine berlin is interesting in getting money. hördler is of course an important guy, but berlin could need the money. and if there's a team i expect to be able to find a good replacement it's berlin.

there are currently some lose rumors about some kids leaving to NA, but no one who's in the DEL yet. most recent rumor was max meirandras of rosenheim IIRC.
i wonder though what could happen if one or two of the krefeld kids would get drafted. zerressen with his huge frame would surely be interesting for CHL teams.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2011, 06:22 PM
JoeLH

Hordler and Barta might leave for Sweden or the KHL. Peter Lee, GM of Berlin, thought that Rankel might be interesting for NHL team as Marcel Mueller was. Well maybe, but we'll see.

Krupp said after the last game that there will be young players, who'll be relevant for Team Germany next season. Kuhnhackl will be the front runner ...

JoeLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2011, 03:33 AM
Tronador

I know, there are no rumours concerning P. Reimer, but i realized that several hockey fans outside Germany were impressed about his speed skills.

Wouldn't he be a good player for the SEL?

The transfer of Alexander Barta seem to be very likely. I think with his age of 27/28 it would be a great (last) chance to improve his game.

Tronador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
Lokomotiv's president Yuri Yakovlev said that his team is interested in signing Robert Dietrich.

06-18-2011, 01:56 AM
Maverick41

Alex Barta is apparently playing for Malmo next season.
Will be interesting to see how he does there.

Maverick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Wedenmark

Bartha wont play in SEL, He seems to have signed with Malmö Redhawks. Not a good move if he wants to improve his game.

Wedenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2011, 11:40 AM
zecke26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedenmark View Post
Bartha wont play in SEL, He seems to have signed with Malmö Redhawks. Not a good move if he wants to improve his game.
improve his game? he's not a prospect anymore. he's a player hitting his prime and malmö is a brilliant move to earn money. and he might end up playing with linus klasen. could be entertaining.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote