HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Nabokov/draft day trade ,maybe?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-19-2011, 01:13 PM
  #26
Pinkfloyd
Registered User
 
Pinkfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Roseville
Country: United States
Posts: 33,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
Nabokov would want to be the #1 goalie, and because of the toll, will be playing for a contract the following off-season... How many teams would allow him to be the #1? IMO that would be more important to him and a future contract than playing backup on any team that may be perceived to be a contender. The Isles are less likely to trade Nabokov until they are assured, because of three goalies trying to come back from knee ailments in Montoya, Kevin Poulin and Rick DiPietro, are 100%. There is no need to trade him any sooner...
All goalies want to be the #1. Not everyone is in the position to do so and Nabokov knows he is not in that position now. He signed with Detroit knowing full well he wasn't going to be the #1 but he wanted a chance at a Cup. Nabokov is willing to take a seat for a chance at the Cup.

He's not playing for a contract. He's playing for a championship now. His mindset is not the same as it was in the last off-season.

Pinkfloyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 01:14 PM
  #27
Kevin27nyi
Global Moderator
#21KO
 
Kevin27nyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,418
vCash: 1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
is there a link for the bolded part
http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/i...-kings-goalies

Quote:
• Not only are the New York Islanders going to "toll" Evgeni Nabokov's contract, meaning he'll owe the club that one-year, $570,000 contract next season after not reporting in January when the Isles claimed him off waivers, but it turns out the netminder and his agent are fully on board with it.

Veteran agent Don Meehan of Newport Sports told ESPN.com he has informed Isles GM Garth Snow his client is fine with the contract being tolled. In return, Snow will allow Nabokov, who was suspended by the Islanders for not reporting, to play for Russia in the World Championships.

The idea is that both Nabokov and the Islanders would benefit from the veteran goalie putting on a solid performance in Slovakia. His stock may rise, as the Islanders will likely put him on the trade block this summer.

Kevin27nyi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 01:29 PM
  #28
Isles_Guy*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: long Island
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
is there a link for the bolded part
Quote:
In order to keep the former San Jose Shark active, the Islanders gave Nabokov permission to play for Russia in this year's world championships.

However, a source told Newsday that the team did so only with Nabokov's written assurance that he would not file a grievance with the NHLPA over the extension of the contract."


http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...e=NHLHeadlines

DesertDawg, since Nabokov agreed not to protest the tolling in writing the NHLPA has little to no reason to protest this, they are the sole decider if they file a protest and Nabokov has no say in the matter. but the players Association has little to gain without the players support. and the NHL is behind the tolling as deputy commisioner Bill Daly was the one who instructed the Isles to do so

The league has every reason to fight to uphold the waiver process, im sure the league advised on the wording of Nabokovs written agreement

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 01:37 PM
  #29
mouser
Global Moderator
Business of Hockey
 
mouser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Mountain
Posts: 12,060
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
Regardless, the new team would then have to toll him, which Nabokov then can contest through the NHLPA... and a chance that he would get out of the contract and become a free agent! The Islander will have to wait until the actual tolling occurs...
If Nabokov wanted to contest the tolling the time to do it is now, not wait until July 1st when it could be days or weeks before an arbitrator ruled, thus keeping Nabby off the top free agent signing period.

mouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 01:41 PM
  #30
Isles_Guy*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: long Island
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
All goalies want to be the #1. Not everyone is in the position to do so and Nabokov knows he is not in that position now. He signed with Detroit knowing full well he wasn't going to be the #1 but he wanted a chance at a Cup. Nabokov is willing to take a seat for a chance at the Cup.

He's not playing for a contract. He's playing for a championship now. His mindset is not the same as it was in the last off-season.
you have been consistently wrong in all of this, first saying the Isles couldnt, then Wouldnt toll this contract

Snow has been advised by the deputy commisioner, which indicated the league has a vested interest in the resolution, what makes you think you'll be correct this time?

Nabokov has consistently back tracked on everything he did in April, he knows he cant go back to the KHL. its obvious, he's trying to restore himself into the NHL's good graces

he cannot financially afford to do as you suggest

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 01:51 PM
  #31
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 43,227
vCash: 500
If being "the man" was terribly important to this player, he would've agreed to play for the Islanders, rather than hanging up the phone on Garth Snows face.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 01:52 PM
  #32
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 4,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouser View Post
If Nabokov wanted to contest the tolling the time to do it is now, not wait until July 1st when it could be days or weeks before an arbitrator ruled, thus keeping Nabby off the top free agent signing period.
What I am trying to say is, how can a team trade a player that has agreed to being toll before the toll actually kicks in. I would imagine that the NHLPA would have a fit and question the legality of it. And the league may look at it as the new team would then have to toll the contract, and how could they have any right to, if he never refuse to report to the new team...


Last edited by DesertDawg: 06-19-2011 at 02:25 PM.
DesertDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 01:54 PM
  #33
Pinkfloyd
Registered User
 
Pinkfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Roseville
Country: United States
Posts: 33,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues22 View Post
you have been consistently wrong in all of this, first saying the Isles couldnt, then Wouldnt toll this contract

Snow has been advised by the deputy commisioner, which indicated the league has a vested interest in the resolution, what makes you think you'll be correct this time?

Nabokov has consistently back tracked on everything he did in April, he knows he cant go back to the KHL. its obvious, he's trying to restore himself into the NHL's good graces

he cannot financially afford to do as you suggest
I never said that the Islanders couldn't toll the contract. I did think they wouldn't because they wouldn't get much out of it. I also did think that there were methods in which it could be protested if it was chosen by Nabby to do so. He's gone a different direction. We'll see when Nabokov is traded what all this nonsense has amounted to and I can tell you right now that it won't be much. I've consistently said that a 4th or a 5th round pick is about what they'd get for him. We'll see.

The deputy commissioner angle is also kind of weak here. Daly also told Ottawa they could recoup the bonus they handed out to Heatley and that never amounted to anything.

To suggest Nabokov can't financially afford to play for a Cup is absolutely ridiculous. If he couldn't, he would have never signed the contract he did in the first place. Nabokov came off of a contract that paid him over 20 million dollars so that line is complete garbage.

Pinkfloyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 02:09 PM
  #34
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 4,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
If being "the man" was terribly important to this player, he would've agreed to play for the Islanders, rather than hanging up the phone on Garth Snows face.
Hmmm,
A moody Russian Goalie
I think it had more to with Nabokov looking for a contract after the failure of the Russian experiment and only received 1, for the minimum, but getting all these waiver claims, when he finally agreed to it. And now he is stuck with that contract and needs to move on with his life. Yah, he screwed up by not reporting in a hasty rash decision, and the Islanders were quick to move on (Montoya was a great pick up for them) and suspended him without reaching out for each other (lack of professionalism on both parties - @ least what it seems to me)...

DesertDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 02:17 PM
  #35
Isles_Guy*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: long Island
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
I never said that the Islanders couldn't toll the contract. I did think they wouldn't because they wouldn't get much out of it. I also did think that there were methods in which it could be protested if it was chosen by Nabby to do so. He's gone a different direction. We'll see when Nabokov is traded what all this nonsense has amounted to and I can tell you right now that it won't be much. I've consistently said that a 4th or a 5th round pick is about what they'd get for him. We'll see.

The deputy commissioner angle is also kind of weak here. Daly also told Ottawa they could recoup the bonus they handed out to Heatley and that never amounted to anything.

To suggest Nabokov can't financially afford to play for a Cup is absolutely ridiculous. If he couldn't, he would have never signed the contract he did in the first place. Nabokov came off of a contract that paid him over 20 million dollars so that line is complete garbage.
you miss the point, he cant afford to be labeled a pariah and be blackballed by the league. it has nothing to do with the specific contract, it has to do with him being branded a malcontent and a troublemaker

Hes burned bridges in the KHL and he cant afford to do so in the NHL as well, Don Meehan, is a highly respected Agent, he obviously has instructed Nabokov that he was in a poor position and needed to distance himself from those actions if he wanted to continue his career

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 02:32 PM
  #36
Kevin27nyi
Global Moderator
#21KO
 
Kevin27nyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,418
vCash: 1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
If being "the man" was terribly important to this player, he would've agreed to play for the Islanders, rather than hanging up the phone on Garth Snows face.
If championships were important he probably wouldn't have rejected philly's deal and fled for more money in the KHL too.

RT, we talked about this before, do you think Phoenix still wants Nabokov or do you think they'll pursue a different goalie like Voukun?


Last edited by Kevin27nyi: 06-19-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Kevin27nyi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 02:43 PM
  #37
Pinkfloyd
Registered User
 
Pinkfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Roseville
Country: United States
Posts: 33,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues22 View Post
you miss the point, he cant afford to be labeled a pariah and be blackballed by the league. it has nothing to do with the specific contract, it has to do with him being branded a malcontent and a troublemaker

Hes burned bridges in the KHL and he cant afford to do so in the NHL as well, Don Meehan, is a highly respected Agent, he obviously has instructed Nabokov that he was in a poor position and needed to distance himself from those actions if he wanted to continue his career
I missed the point because you worded it poorly. Saying he can't financially afford to do anything is pointing out his finances. Not his image and not his options. I sincerely doubt this episode will deter any team that is in a position to compete for the Cup and has a need for a goalie to pursue a player like Nabokov. If you look at teams like Detroit and Philadelphia, for instance, they're not going to see this situation as a player being a troublemaker. They will see a player that is willing to go through a lot to win. Not everyone will view him as you do for this.

He didn't burn his bridges in the KHL. It just simply isn't an option for him and his family and they mutually decided to part ways. If his family had a change of heart over it at some point, they would be welcomed in the KHL. However, that simply isn't likely given his family.

As for Meehan, he hasn't instructed Nabokov to do anything. If he was doing his job properly from the beginning, he wouldn't be in this position. In the end, Nabokov makes the decisions. He decided to take the chance to sign with Detroit. He decided not to report. He decided to allow the toll to happen to play in the WC's. He will decide whether or not a trade is to a destination he prefers and if not, he will decide whether to play for the Islanders or not. As respected as Meehan may be, he doesn't have the control over this particular player that you believe he does.

Pinkfloyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 02:46 PM
  #38
Pinkfloyd
Registered User
 
Pinkfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Roseville
Country: United States
Posts: 33,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin27NYI View Post
If championships were important he probably wouldn't have rejected philly's deal and fled for more money in the KHL too.

RT, we talked about this before, do you think Phoenix still wants Nabokov or do you think they'll pursue a different goalie like Voukun?
Things change and change quickly sometimes. Do you think championships weren't important when he signed a 575k deal with Detroit? Yeah, he went for the money in Russia and it didn't work out for him and his family. If it was still about money, he wouldn't have signed mid-season. That makes no sense.

Pinkfloyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 02:46 PM
  #39
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 4,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin27NYI View Post
If championships were important he probably wouldn't have rejected philly's deal and fled for more money in the KHL too.

RT, we talked about this before, do you think Phoenix still wants Nabokov or do you think they'll pursue a different goalie like Voukun?
The attraction that Nabokov has is the $575000 contract for next season. The difference between the 2 salaries could make the team in front of the goal more competitive. I'm sure Maloney will see which, and all options are before making a decision. Nabokov would only be a 1 year stop gate solution...

DesertDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 03:02 PM
  #40
oilerfan1989*
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
vCash: 500
im surprised this hasnt been said, since vancouver is losing there minds about losing in the SCF and want to trade all there players for scraps.....


TO VAN

NABBY

TO ISLES

LOU



the canucks might have to add the sedins tho, just too even things out.

just think about all the money the isles will take on and all the money that vancouver would save..

the way the canucks fans have been throwing lou under the bus, im sure most fans would take this deal.. ( not being sarcastic )



dont get mad nuck fans. most of this is sarcasm

oilerfan1989* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 03:12 PM
  #41
Isles_Guy*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: long Island
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
I missed the point because you worded it poorly. Saying he can't financially afford to do anything is pointing out his finances.
yes his finances long term, i didnt word it poorly, his contract is already set for this year, regardless of where he plays.

it makes no financial difference this season other than a possible playoff share, Which is minimal

just because you think it matters to him doesnt mitigate his own words that state he'll willingly play for the Islanders this season, that indicates he himself is looking long term..

http://www.islandershockeyblog.com/2...ning-camp.html

Quote:
“Why? I can start training camp in New York,” [in september] Nabokov said when asked by Sovsport.ru if he wasn’t going to play until he was traded by the Islanders."

“There is no hostility to the team and the players,” Nabokov said in the interview."
you keep ignoring Nabokovs own words, maybe if you read his words youd understand better

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 03:33 PM
  #42
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 4,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues22 View Post
just because you think it matters to him doesnt mitigate his own words that state he'll willingly play for the Islanders this season, that indicates he himself is looking long term..
http://www.islandershockeyblog.com/2...ning-camp.html
you keep ignoring Nabokovs own words, maybe if you read his words youd understand better
... The Islanders already have Al Montoya (don't know if he is waiver exempt) and Rick DiPietro signed to one-way contracts and Kevin Poulin being good enough to be a backup if needed, makes Nabokov and his 1 year deal expendable...

DesertDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 03:47 PM
  #43
Isles_Guy*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: long Island
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
... The Islanders already have Al Montoya (don't know if he is waiver exempt) and Rick DiPietro signed to one-way contracts and Kevin Poulin being good enough to be a backup if needed, makes Nabokov and his 1 year deal expendable...
possibly, but with Poulin and Rick both coming back from injury and Montoya still an unproven comodity, Though he looked great in his limited time for us, it is possible that Garth could keep him.

Rick is such an enigma at this point, he truly is made of glass, if it were up to me, Id loan him to a european team for a year just so Poulin, Koskinen and Nilsson get regular work and rick can find out once and for all if his body can hold up

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 03:55 PM
  #44
Pinkfloyd
Registered User
 
Pinkfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Roseville
Country: United States
Posts: 33,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues22 View Post
yes his finances long term, i didnt word it poorly, his contract is already set for this year, regardless of where he plays.

it makes no financial difference this season other than a possible playoff share, Which is minimal

just because you think it matters to him doesnt mitigate his own words that state he'll willingly play for the Islanders this season, that indicates he himself is looking long term..

http://www.islandershockeyblog.com/2...ning-camp.html



you keep ignoring Nabokovs own words, maybe if you read his words youd understand better
First off, with the financial point again...if it didn't matter financially as you said in this post, why even say he can't financially afford to do anything? You're wording it poorly even now. lol You're better off just dropping that whole thing. It was poorly worded and either which way you mean it, it's irrelevant to the point. Nabokov has his finances set. He can afford to sign a cheap contract to play for the Cup, which was what he originally did.

I also didn't say in this thread that he wasn't willing to play for the Islanders. I said that any trade that happens has to go through Nabokov and I sincerely doubt that he will accept a trade to Florida because it doesn't help him any. Either way, a trade is going to have to be to his liking in order to go through.

Maybe you need to read my words better because you keep thinking I'm saying something that I'm not and keep assuming they mean something else.

Pinkfloyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 03:58 PM
  #45
Renbarg
Registered User
 
Renbarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,025
vCash: 500
I'd be shocked if Nabby plays for the ISles next year... at this point he is saying everything he needs to say to fix his image. It doesn't mean he means any of it.

Renbarg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 04:01 PM
  #46
matt trick
Registered User
 
matt trick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
I haven't followed this saga at all, but I am certain of one thing, the former all-star NHL goalie who drives a bentley, doesn't really need to worry about his finances to much. Nabby is well set.

And as probably the only goalie that was Strelow trained and has received immense guidance from Tretiak, he would likely make one of the league's best goalie coaches. There is more to coaching than who coached you, but that is a hell of a good start, and I'd take him as an upgrade to current sharks goalie coaches Wayne Thomas and Corey Schwab. So if for some reason he completely busts and never makes another dollar as a player, I have little doubt he could find another job in the nhl.

matt trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 04:03 PM
  #47
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 4,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues22 View Post
possibly, but with Poulin and Rick both coming back from injury and Montoya still an unproven comodity, Though he looked great in his limited time for us, it is possible that Garth could keep him.

Rick is such an enigma at this point, he truly is made of glass, if it were up to me, Id loan him to a european team for a year just so Poulin, Koskinen and Nilsson get regular work and rick can find out once and for all if his body can hold up
That's why I speculated that if the Islanders were going to trade Nabokov, it won't be until pre-season... but who knows what happens behind close doors... me being somewhat delusional, I can see Garth repaying Maloney for Montoya...

DesertDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 04:13 PM
  #48
Isles_Guy*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: long Island
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
First off, with the financial point again...if it didn't matter financially as you said in this post, why even say he can't financially afford to do anything? You're wording it poorly even now. lol You're better off just dropping that whole thing. It was poorly worded and either which way you mean it, it's irrelevant to the point. Nabokov has his finances set. He can afford to sign a cheap contract to play for the Cup, which was what he originally did.

I also didn't say in this thread that he wasn't willing to play for the Islanders. I said that any trade that happens has to go through Nabokov and I sincerely doubt that he will accept a trade to Florida because it doesn't help him any. Either way, a trade is going to have to be to his liking in order to go through.

Maybe you need to read my words better because you keep thinking I'm saying something that I'm not and keep assuming they mean something else.
no youre dead wrong, there is nothing he can do to earn more money this year, that was true the moment he agreed to not dispute the tolling. that is a fact. and nothing you say changes that. period end of Story

the fact is if Nabokov wishes to have an NHL career he has to play this year for someone, and given that he has told the Islanders he'd play for them, themselves a team that finished a single point ahead of the Panthers, your opinion holds no water, none,

He signed a cheap deal with detroit because that was what was offered, that too is a fact, he turned down a larger deal from philly to take an even larger deal in the KHL. so his past history says he'll go for the money, that is a fact.

if Nabokov sees he will be nothing more than a seldom played 3rd option with the Isles, it is in his own best interest to accept a trade, to florida, colorado, phoenix or any team in need. he needs to play to procure the best deal possible

if he was so financially secure as you seem to think Why wouldnt he retire?

obvously he either is concerned with his legacy or wishes to put himself in a postion to secure a better contract in the future......

not playing does nothing for him in either regard and you know that

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 04:22 PM
  #49
Isles_Guy*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: long Island
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
That's why I speculated that if the Islanders were going to trade Nabokov, it won't be until pre-season... but who knows what happens behind close doors... me being somewhat delusional, I can see Garth repaying Maloney for Montoya...
not being delusional at all, thats typical Garth, he traded Rolosson out of a sense of gratitude, to give him one more run for a cup, It makes perfect sense for Garth to do that for Maloney, he can be a hardcase, but he remembers his friends too

so youre totally in line thinking that


Last edited by Isles_Guy*: 06-19-2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: spelling of maloney
Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2011, 04:27 PM
  #50
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 4,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues22 View Post
not being delusional at all, thats typical Garth, he traded Rolosson out of a sense of gratitude, to give him one more run for a cup, It makes perfect sense for Garth to do that for Manoey, he can be a hardcase, but he remembers his friends too

so youre totally in line thinking that
Did not know that about Garth, now instead of thinking it's a very good option, now I think it's a more likely option...

DesertDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.