HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2011 EHM Prospect Game: New Player Profiles

Old
07-27-2011, 11:47 AM
CupWanted
#19 The Future

vCash: 500
For those of you who have asked what your teams look like and where you are on the team's depth chart I will tackle all that in an upcoming update.

CupWanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2011, 12:17 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupWanted View Post
For those of you who have asked what your teams look like and where you are on the team's depth chart I will tackle all that in an upcoming update.

I was coming to post that request.

BackGroundMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2011, 04:16 PM
CupWanted
#19 The Future

6/27/2008 Tsuji sez: Show me the money.
The Boston Bruins have signed #2 overall pick Tsuji Taromoto to a 3 year entry level deal that will keep him in the black and yellow through the 2010/11 season. The deal is structured to be two-way and he will earn 775,000 per year in the NHL or $116,000 in the AHL. There are also 10% bonuses Tsuji can achieve by scoring 15 goals or 30 points at the NHL level. So what’re you gonna spend all that cheese on Tsuji?

Old
07-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Connor McDavid
Generational Poster

vCash: 436
With my luck Heph will hold out and never play in the nhl

Connor McDavid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2011, 02:30 PM
CupWanted
#19 The Future

8/11/2008 Czech Four Nations U-20 Tournament won by Russia U-20.

Team Russia has won the Czech Four Nations U-20 Tournament with a 3-0-0 record defeating Finland (2-1-0), The Czech Republic (0-2-1), and Sweden (0-2-1). Russia scored the most goals in the tournament (11), had the best PP (20.7%) and allowed the fewest goals (3). Finland had the best PK (96%) but also had the worst PP (4.8%). Sweden allowed the most goals (11) and had the worst PK (73.7%).

Zeleny Pavlicek, a staple of The Czech U-20 squad, had an average tournament based on his high expectations. He recorded 3 assists, a -1, served 4 minutes in penalties, and an 8.0 average rating while playing 26 minutes a night. He received third star honors in a 3-3 tie with Sweden and was the first star in a 4-2 loss to Finland.

Ivan Tobochnik also had an okay but not great tournament recording 2 assists while leading all Russian skaters in time on ice at 24:38. While Tobochnik did not show up on the score sheet frequently he was good enough in other areas to put up a +1, and a 7.33 average rating on the way to earning a first star selection in a 3-1 win over Finland.

Old
07-29-2011, 09:47 AM
CupWanted
#19 The Future

9/1/2008 Drafted Players rankings and depth charts

Heph Axelsen: Listed 1st on Blue Jackets prospects list. Listed 11th on LW depth chart. Current Jackets LWs: Nash, Filatov, Bergenheim, Dalton Smith, Petr Straka, Oliver Gabriel.

Jay Bertilsson: Currently ranks 3rd on the Capitals prospects chart. Does not yet break the teams top 12 centers. Current caps centers on NHL roster Backstrom, Laich, C. Kelly, A. Chubarov, J. Ward, and C. Stephens.

Cellino Barnes: Currently ranks as the Ducks 12th best prospect behind Fowler, Gusse, Holland and others. Does not currently break the top 12 in defensive depth. Current Ducks D: Visnovsky, Lydman, Vatanen, Sbisa, Dallman, Festerling, and Fowler.

Tig Bitties: Listed 1st in Flyer prospect chart. Does not make top 12 defensemen yet. Current Flyers dmen: Timonen, Coburn, Meszaros, Shane O’Brien, J Gorges, and Aaron Rome.

Benedikt David: Currently lists as the Wild’s 4th best prospect behind Duddy, Colton Gillies, and Landon Ferraro. Lists as Wild’s 8th best RW, Current wild NHL RWs: Ortmeyer, Clutterbuckm Staubitz, Siklenka.

Thomas Duddy: Currently ranks as Wild’s top prospect and 7th on their center depth chart. Current Wild NHL pivots: Koivu, J. Sheppard, K. Brodziak, M. Granlund.

Mike Meiler: Does not currently rank in the Lightning’s top 12 in top prospects or defensive depth. Current ‘bolts Dmen: Kubina, Hedman, Ohlund, Randy Jones, B. Allen, and M. Smaby.

Tsuji Taromoto: Currently listed 2nd on the Bruins prospect list (behind Ryan Nugent Hopkins). Listed 6th on LW depth chart behind Lucic, B. Pouliot, T. Pyatt, Paille, and M. Belesky.

Old
07-29-2011, 10:50 AM
OcAirlines

Quote:
Benedikt David: Currently lists as the Wild’s 4th best prospect behind Duddy, Colton Gillies, and Landon Ferraro. Lists as Wild’s 8th best RW, Current wild NHL RWs: Ortmeyer, Clutterbuck, Staubitz, Siklenka.

One of the lower prospect rankings among our guys but one of the highest positions on the depth-chart, nice . Looks like my guy will at least get a shot at some point and it's all up to him.

OcAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Duddy
Everyday is

Best prospect

nice

Duddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2011, 11:05 AM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

Quote:
6/27/2008 Tsuji sez: Show me the money.
The Boston Bruins have signed #2 overall pick Tsuji Taromoto to a 3 year entry level deal that will keep him in the black and yellow through the 2010/11 season. The deal is structured to be two-way and he will earn 775,000 per year in the NHL or $116,000 in the AHL. There are also 10% bonuses Tsuji can achieve by scoring 15 goals or 30 points at the NHL level. So what’re you gonna spend all that cheese on Tsuji?
Amusingly enough, I just wrote a piece for the SHL on the same topic:

After signing a modest 500k contract with the Montreal Impact, German winger Christoph Klose spent most of the money on training and equipment, opting not to buy a house since there's no telling where he might be playing next season.

First, Klose purchased 2 custom sets of Bauer skates. Klose told This Reporter, "I knew I needed an extra boost. It's funny, but buying these skates made me feel like I had a touch more energy or stamina out there. Maybe it's just psychosomatic advertising dollars at work, but I swear I can feel a difference in my energy level." :

Look at them. So. COOL! I think the design might distract opponents.

An avid roller-derby fan, Klose felt like it was finally time to give it a go.

In order to be at peak performance for upcoming roller derby events, Klose splurged and purchased a BRAND NEW BLENDER!

"I love to blend. Smoothies rock my beverage-world," Klose said. "Putting a bunch of stuff in a big cup and making a drink out of it is just so satisfying. Om nom nom."

Many banana-peanut butter smoothies were made with this fantastic contraption.

Somehow, though, Klose felt like something was missing. Sitting in his modest apartment just outside of downtown Montreal, inspiration hit. Klose explained his purchase by saying, "I figured with my contract I could finally afford to buy all the DLC that these god damn gaming companies keep putting out. Just let me buy a game once and be done with it, you know? But no, they have to put the data on a disc and then you have to pay to download some tiny file to unlock it.

Awesome! Definitely worth the endless string of Red Rings of Death that would come from overheating!

Finally, the ensemble was complete. With skates in one hand and a delicious smoothie in the other, he purchased a plane ticket to Los Angeles, California, where he had a wild fling with none other than:

Finally, the Red Ring that people actually want to see.

After all of this, Christoph Klose found himself dead broke, with the exception of money saved up for food and rent. Head rested upon Felicia's bosom, he confided in the red-haired violinist about his current worries. Klose wondered what he would do to relieve the economic pressure. A spending spree was simply not what should have been done. Should he return the blender? Could he return the countless failed Xbox 360 consoles housed inside the arcade cabinet? As he contemplated the options, the lovely Felicia Day came up with a suggestion:

"What if you wrote some awesome media articles under a fake name to promote the pretend hockey league that you play in? Wouldn't that make you some money?"

Klose sat straight up in bed. It was genius. Brilliant, even. And instead of using his own name, he could say something else. But what should it be? "Awesome-Man"? No; too super-hero, even if it was what Felicia had nicknamed him. "Anonymous Hockey Writer"? No; too direct. What about "This Reporter"? Yes! That's it! "This Reporter" was gold. Klose could make this work. He would make this work.

So he got out of bed, put on some clothing, and began to write....

"When This Reporter first heard that a young German was going to be available in the upcoming NWJHL Entry Draft, a number of questions popped to mind. After contacting League offices and jumping through a variety of media hoops, This Reporter was finally able to sit down with Christoph Klose, a 17-year-old scorer from Mannheim Germany, ....."

/End

Old
07-29-2011, 12:13 PM
Connor McDavid
Generational Poster

vCash: 436
Hey CW, if the franchise has too many good LWs, will Heph be switched to RW?

Connor McDavid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2011, 12:21 PM
New Sabres Captain
ForFriendshipDikembe

The Ducks are stupid, they have no idea the talent Barnes has.

New Sabres Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2011, 01:00 PM
CupWanted
#19 The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Ellis Problems View Post
Hey CW, if the franchise has too many good LWs, will Heph be switched to RW?
Yes, if he's competent at playing that position.

Old
07-29-2011, 02:44 PM
msm29
Was htsportplaya

Awesome article...

How much stock should I put into the team's prospect rankings? Meiler isn't even ranked.

msm29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 12:06 PM
royst

So, when's pavlicek gonna burn out after playing 25-30 mins per game at the age of 16/17? they're ruining his future1!1!!

royst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2011, 05:41 AM
Pajicz

Send a message via Yahoo to Pajicz
New update soon?

Pajicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2011, 07:32 AM
OcAirlines

I'm pumped! TANTRUM!!!!!!

OcAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2011, 12:33 PM
CupWanted
#19 The Future

Sorry about the delay. Been busy the past couple days.

9/10/2008 Tsuji and Duddy compete for NHL jobs.

Tsuji and Duddy are at their teams training camps and will compete for NHL jobs. Everyone else will return to their respective clubs.

Old
08-03-2011, 02:07 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

Quote:

Tsuji and Duddy are at their teams training camps and will compete for NHL jobs. Everyone else will return to their respective clubs.
You can do it, Tsuji!

Old
08-03-2011, 05:00 PM
CupWanted
#19 The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesonapapershelf View Post
You can do it, Tsuji!

Old
08-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Duddy
Everyday is

Quote:

Is it either NHL or CHL? or can is the AHL an option?

Duddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2011, 08:06 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

If any of you, (aside from Duddy since I already recruited you ), are interested in a pencil-and-paper style sim hockey game, send me a PM. You build your player and do tasks to get more attribute points, stuff like that.

Old
08-11-2011, 07:51 AM
CupWanted
#19 The Future

Just so you all know the game isn't dead. It's just on hiatus. I'll probably get back to it the first week of September.

Old
08-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Pajicz

Quote:
Just so you all know the game isn't dead. It's just on hiatus. I'll probably get back to it the first week of September.
OK, good to know.

Old
09-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Pajicz

Going to continue soon?

Old
09-26-2011, 10:12 PM
OcAirlines