HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2011-2012 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

Closed Thread

Old
06-20-2011, 07:18 PM
RunFromTheBear

vCash: 500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Poster must post the ticket price.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous thread: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=913638

Last edited by TP: 06-21-2011 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Bolded the above part for emphasis lol, previous thread added.
Old
06-20-2011, 07:24 PM
RunFromTheBear

Just noticed other thread was locked and I wanted to talk about the select-a-seat on Wednesday.

I put together a little a little questionnaire.

Where are your current seats? 304, upper rows

What is the price for seats for next year? $35 per ticket

What time are you scheduled for select-a-seat? 6pm, not sure how I am in the last time of the night. I had tickets all season and I'm with new STHs.

Where are you looking to move? Preferably row 1, probably anywhere. Next would be low row in 304, 305, 312, 313. Don't think I will have any luck.

Old
06-20-2011, 07:41 PM
WickedBruinsGirl

Stickied.

Old
06-20-2011, 07:47 PM
bostonphoenix

I'm in 317. Great view of the ice and wouldn't mind staying where I am but thought I might as well get into the garden and see where the banner will hang pre-emptively and see whats available.

Old
06-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

316, loge 19 and loge 7.

Probably won't move...unless there is a nice pair in 316 between row 8-10 or front row. In that case I'd probably relocate my loge 19 pair.

My 316's are between $40-$42.

My loge 19's are $69.

My loge 7's are $72.

I've got 4pm on Wednesday.

I've had good luck at the last 2 select a seats. Two years ago after the '08-'09 off season (new STH) I was in one of the last time slots. I had 4 together in 329 row 8. I relocated them to two separate pairs. One in 326 row 2. The other in 316 row 10. Both were the same Price- $37/per.

Last June I relocated a pair in 326 row 2 to 316 row 10. And my new seats (I never actually had) were relocated from 310 row 14 to 316 row 9.

Everyone has their own opinion on seat preference. But beside finding that higher row center ice seats sell for more than lower row end ice seats, I also prefer them myself over the ends. Center ice = best view of the game for 60 minutes.

06-20-2011, 08:47 PM
RunFromTheBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddacey View Post
I'm in 317. Great view of the ice and wouldn't mind staying where I am but thought I might as well get into the garden and see where the banner will hang pre-emptively and see whats available.
I loved at game 6 when they put the banners on the scoreboard with the empty space for the 2011 banner!

Old
06-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Damn, I just realized there is zero chance the cup will be in the building during select a seat on Wednesday since it is going to be in vegas...i was hoping they'd surprises us

Old
06-20-2011, 09:21 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Damn, I just realized there is zero chance the cup will be in the building during select a seat on Wednesday since it is going to be in vegas...i was hoping they'd surprises us
I was thinking the same thing today. Then I wondered if they will have the Cup there on opening night when they raise the banner.
Check this out. Pretty cool....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6Gyfb9Ppk

Old
06-20-2011, 09:34 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Epic...I will not miss it!

Old
06-20-2011, 09:55 PM
SpeedyLazaro

I'm in 313 Row 8 - $42

Scheduled for 5:00 PM

I'm convinced that the corner balconies, one section over from the middle sections, are the best balcony seats in the house

I'd like to remain in an alike section, but with a lower row.. I'd also jump on row 1 if available.

Old
06-20-2011, 10:02 PM
RunFromTheBear

I would pay someone $10/HR to sit in row 1 balconies until I got there, lol

Old
06-20-2011, 10:04 PM
RunFromTheBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyLazaro View Post
I'm in 313 Row 8 - $42

Scheduled for 5:00 PM

I'm convinced that the corner balconies, one section over from the middle sections, are the best balcony seats in the house

I'd like to remain in an alike section, but with a lower row.. I'd also jump on row 1 if available.
I will probably jump into your seats if you move. I go at 6. Do you have any obstructions?

Old
06-20-2011, 10:09 PM
SpeedyLazaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinSG17 View Post
I would pay someone $10/HR to sit in row 1 balconies until I got there, lol

you'd probably have to pay them $110/Game come November

Old
06-20-2011, 10:12 PM
SpeedyLazaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinSG17 View Post
I will probably jump into your seats if you move. I go at 6. Do you have any obstructions?
Nope.. No obstructions.. love the view

I honestly don't think that I'll find anything better at select-a-seat.. inventory is extremely limited

I highly doubt there will be row 1 balconies

lower row 313 or 309 is my only choice, bceause I like to look into the benches

my only compaint about my seats is that I'm dead middle row.. kind of sucks for consession and bathroom runs

Old
06-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Lordstanley
Playoffs!

I got 1:00pm for wedesday. I wonder what time they start select a seat ? Does anybody want me to put some seats on hold ? The trick to getting good or better seats is find the rep who has a stack of yellow tags. Fellow that person and block their path while they try to get by, when they stop... you ask them what seats are available. I did it 2 years ago and it worked ! Section 316 / Row - 5 Dead Center Ice ! Good luck to all !

Old
06-21-2011, 04:59 AM
RunFromTheBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstanley View Post
Does anybody want me to put some seats on hold ?
Yes please!

Old
06-21-2011, 08:09 AM
OneStepCloser

Where are your current seats? 310, Row 2

What is the price for seats for next year? $35 per ticket

What time are you scheduled for select-a-seat? 12:30pm

Where are you looking to move? I can't improve the seats so I just go to see whats out there.

A few years ago at select a seat I was able to move from Row 6 --> Row 2 by speaking with one of the Bruins staff who were on the computers updating the seats as people came by. Never hurts to ask what's available as it may not be marked in the balcony yet.

Old
06-21-2011, 08:42 AM
SpeedyLazaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstanley View Post
I got 1:00pm for wedesday. I wonder what time they start select a seat ? Does anybody want me to put some seats on hold ? The trick to getting good or better seats is find the rep who has a stack of yellow tags. Fellow that person and block their path while they try to get by, when they stop... you ask them what seats are available. I did it 2 years ago and it worked ! Section 316 / Row - 5 Dead Center Ice ! Good luck to all !

That's how I got mine last year.. I was checking out and saw that kid updating inventory.. I followed him up on the elevator.

Old
06-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Alicat
Charge!

I decided against select-a-seat this year. While I would ideally like to add a seat and move up a little higher, I can't complain too much about 310 row 2. I only want to move because I have a hard time seeing over the people in front of me. I also didn't want to lose any pricing discount I had, if any. I'll wait til next year.

Will be interested to see what opening night tickets start at on stubhub and ace once the schedule comes out. I'm thinking minimum $225 per.

Winning makes the price increase much more bearable.

I am Boston Strong

Old
06-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
I decided against select-a-seat this year. While I would ideally like to add a seat and move up a little higher, I can't complain too much about 310 row 2. I only want to move because I have a hard time seeing over the people in front of me. I also didn't want to lose any pricing discount I had, if any. I'll wait til next year.

Will be interested to see what opening night tickets start at on stubhub and ace once the schedule comes out. I'm thinking minimum $225 per.

Winning makes the price increase much more bearable.

Sounds about right. I've had about 10 people ask me for opening night tickets already. I'm guessing $250 is the cheapest in right off the bat. With loges starting closer to $350. I wouldn't be surprised to see balconies at $350 and loges over $500 with in a month or two of the schedule coming out.

Anyone remember the prices for '05 Sox Opening day ring ceremony? I sold obstructed view grandstand seats for $600 each. I wouldn't count on the market falling leading up to the game. This ticket will only get hotter.

Old
06-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

vCash: 50
[QUOTE=BruinSG17;33768805]Just noticed other thread was locked and I wanted to talk about the select-a-seat on Wednesday.

I put together a little a little questionnaire.

Where are your current seats? Loge 22

What is the price for seats for next year? $99 per ticket

What time are you scheduled for select-a-seat? not sure / don't care / like my seats

Where are you looking to move? Not looking to move.

06-21-2011, 11:41 AM
WickedBruinsGirl

Quote:
Sounds about right. I've had about 10 people ask me for opening night tickets already. I'm guessing $250 is the cheapest in right off the bat. With loges starting closer to $350. I wouldn't be surprised to see balconies at $350 and loges over $500 with in a month or two of the schedule coming out.

Anyone remember the prices for '05 Sox Opening day ring ceremony? I sold obstructed view grandstand seats for $600 each. I wouldn't count on the market falling leading up to the game. This ticket will only get hotter.
My mom is already asking me to get her a ticket. She might be getting a belated birthday gift at that point. Thankfully her birthday is in September. I'm already expecting to shell out more than $200 for her ticket.

And I expect it'll be a lot easier to sell games next season. Sold around 10 last season, and will probably be looking to sell 15 this upcoming season.

Old
06-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
My mom is already asking me to get her a ticket. She might be getting a belated birthday gift at that point. Thankfully her birthday is in September. I'm already expecting to shell out more than $200 for her ticket.

And I expect it'll be a lot easier to sell games next season. Sold around 10 last season, and will probably be looking to sell 15 this upcoming season.

The similarities between the Sox rise coming into the '04 world series win and the B's coming into the '11 Cup win are crazy.

Although B's tickets were more demanded this past season than the year before, I definitely expect to see another increase again this season. Obviously the increase in popularity will bring out more pink hats...but I'm definitely willing to pay that price!

Old
06-21-2011, 01:22 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
The similarities between the Sox rise coming into the '04 world series win and the B's coming into the '11 Cup win are crazy.

Although B's tickets were more demanded this past season than the year before, I definitely expect to see another increase again this season. Obviously the increase in popularity will bring out more pink hats...but I'm definitely willing to pay that price!
You mean, you're willing because they will be willing to pay your price? LOL.

Old
06-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
You mean, you're willing because they will be willing to pay your price? LOL.

That's actually just an additional bonus. Even if I didn't sell tickets, I'd welcome them.

The only way the sport grows (as well as the team's fan base) is if pink hats get on board. You have to start somewhere. Die hard fans don't all grow up religiously following the team. Many come to the team when everyone is jumping on the bandwagon...and they stay when others jump off.

If it weren't for pink hat fans, the building wouldn't be full on a routine basis. Regardless what die hards say, a full building with 25% pink hats is a far more exciting environment to watch a game than a 50% filled building with 100% die hards. I enjoying poking fun at the pink hats as much as the next guy.

I enjoyed this audio interview probably more so than the average fan- http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/06/2...andsome-ralph/

But I also think it partially my and other fans responsibility to help educate new pink hats.

Last edited by Looch: 06-21-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Closed Thread