HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lebrun: GMDM Wants to Make Moves for NHL Ready Players; Not Close to Re-Signing FA's

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-22-2011, 09:04 AM
  #26
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 45,720
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87turbobuick View Post
Where is it written that Nabokov will accept minimum? He negotiated part season money last year when he wanted to come back to prove that he can still play. He seems like a good option at 2 million or so. Does anyone know what he is like as a teammate?
It's written in his contract. He will not make any more or any less than 570k, in the NHL next season. Not unless he's bought out. Which would just be insanity. Not a possibility.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 11:05 AM
  #27
mouser
Global Moderator
Business of Hockey
 
mouser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Mountain
Posts: 12,887
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87turbobuick View Post
Where is it written that Nabokov will accept minimum? He negotiated part season money last year when he wanted to come back to prove that he can still play. He seems like a good option at 2 million or so. Does anyone know what he is like as a teammate?
Because Nabokov refused to report to the Islanders last year to play his contract the team/league are going to toll the contract, meaning it carries over to this season with the same financial terms. The precedent for this goes back to Alexei Yashin who sat out the final year of a contract with the Isles only to have the NHL grieve and the CBA arbitrator agree that he owed one more season under his contract to the team before he was eligible to become a free agent.

mouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 12:58 PM
  #28
wpgyotes
Bye Bryz
 
wpgyotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,744
vCash: 500
Not a big Hollweg fan. He was tolerable in moderation last year, but you'd start to see the warts if he was playing everyday. Bone-headed penalties and a complete lack of hockey sense, to name a few minor details. Him and Biz are a wash for me, but Biz can chuck them with anybody and is good for publicity, so he wins.

wpgyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 07:06 PM
  #29
PPD7952
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 256
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to PPD7952 Send a message via MSN to PPD7952 Send a message via Yahoo to PPD7952
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post


Wow. Good to know someones fandom is measured by games attended. Must not think highly of people like AY and Pho.
I rarely comment on here but do like to read what some people have to say. I am sure that everyone with 26K posts is a professional scout and watches nothing but hockey. But I can say that I put my money where my mouth is when it comes to retaining the team, many others on here can't say that (although they will say it, then not back it up.)

This team played different with Hollweg in the lineup. He didn't hurt the team and actually provided a lacked energy from a 4th line position. If people are still holding him up on the cross for his antics in NY, then go for it, but I didn't see that Hollweg playing here. He comes across as a good team guy and seemed to be well liked.


I am not one for mis-using players. Tik... a good 3rd possibly 2nd liner... not a 4th. That would be a bad use for him. Turris on the 4th line... as shown in the playoffs, a bad idea. Just some food for thought from someone who's watched 164+ games over the last 2 years. (I won't count the 5 before that)

PPD7952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 08:07 PM
  #30
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 45,720
vCash: 500
So Maloney has stated that we once again have a restrictive budget. He has now stated that he's not close in negotiations with our pending free agents. This including Yandle, I would imagine. This makes me a little nervous that we are leaving ourselves open to a potential offer sheet, here.

Say Boston, for example, is fresh off of a Cup win and has a bunch of extra cash as a result. Eberle is going to walk and they'll have a hole to fill. Having drafted very well with their own picks and with Torontos , their future is nearly as bright as their present, especially considering all of their bright young champions mixed in with top tier prospects. They've got draft picks to spare.

If Boston were to offer...
10.00

05.25

04.25

04.00

03.25

03.25

--------

30.00m/6yrs/5m avg.

How could Yandle not sign? How could we possibly match? A return of 2012's last first, last second, and last third would be a disastrous return for our blue chip player. Just terrible.

Scary.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 08:13 PM
  #31
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 45,720
vCash: 500
Even...
10m
6m
5m
4m
4m
4m
-------
33m 6yrs 5.5m avg.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 08:32 PM
  #32
XX
He's a good guy
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ... for you
Country: United States
Posts: 32,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD7952 View Post
I rarely comment on here but do like to read what some people have to say. I am sure that everyone with 26K posts is a professional scout and watches nothing but hockey.
I'd take rt over anyone else on this board, and over many more HF wide, when it comes to prospects. He actually has the patience to sit through and watch junior games, if I remember right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD7952 View Post
But I can say that I put my money where my mouth is when it comes to retaining the team, many others on here can't say that (although they will say it, then not back it up.)
Yeah, but heads up - nobody gives a ****. A fan who has followed the team for a decade but never spent a penny is just as great, and in my book far better than some johnny-come-lately who buys a jersey and goes to a few games. I feel awkwardly bad for you that you seek validation as a fan through the spending of money and then subsequently put down or judge others based on their lack of spending. Unfortunately, not everyone is at that station in life where they can spend thousands on season tickets just because. But then insecurity is sort of endemic to your job, isn't it?

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:02 PM
  #33
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 5,252
vCash: 500
Yandle

Do the Coyotes really want to take Yandle to arbitration? I still think it will be a 3 year deal, which takes him to unrestrictive free agency and at the moment, Maloney is preoccupied with the draft...

NO problem, if the Coyotes can get a owner...

DesertDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:12 PM
  #34
Colt45Blast
It works every time!
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Mexico
Posts: 26,834
vCash: 466
Our fellow Coyotes fan here is way more extreme than I am on this since he suggests that anyone who doesnt have Full Season Tickets isnt a Coyotes fan, that is just insane. However anyone who says that you can be a fan of a team without ever buying a ticket to see that team play in person is also wrong as well. When you are a fan of a team you have the urge to want and at some point in ones life be able to attend a game or many more games possible without putting yourself into an economic disadvantage.

I take into consideration different factors when judging someone on how much of a real Coyotes fan or fan of any team they really are given ones situtation. Some of which I have mentioned considering there is a grey area but that grey area is limited since the cheapest price for a ticket is $21 at the gate and no parking to be paid either to see a team that made the playoffs for the last 2 seasons. Such excuses living 2-3 driving hours away or greater is a great excuse provided those same people dont ***** about how bad the attendence is or the type of product we have on the ice. Its a business and money talks. Those who really spend what they can have the right to complain. If you complain about the product and attendence and you dont go to the games yourself by using your own cash to do so, that is a slap to the face to any Coyotes fan that truly has done whatever they can money wise to support the team without putting themselves in an economic disadvantage. Futhermore, you dont deserve a team period!

Need proof that such people Im referring to exist? Just look at the the ticket exchange threads we have had here before. Tell me what happened more often! People willing to buy tickets at what the origional person paid for it before or close to it? Or People who were looking to score free tickets or very close to free as possible especially if the seats were in the lower levels? Also tell me how many of those same people who were bumming for free tickets or close to it were also the same ones *****ing about any raise in ticket prices, how bad the attendence is or how far the arena is from where they live, and the product we have on the ice. Its one thing if you received the ticket as a gift or the person offered the tickets for free and you did seek that same free ticket once in a very blue moon but Im sure the rest of you can figure out the rest of what I am saying here.

Back on topic. Given the mess we are in GMDM has no other choice but to match Yandle or we are ****ed!


Last edited by Colt45Blast: 06-22-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:16 PM
  #35
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?
 
Naych_PHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: phoenix
Posts: 5,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
Do the Coyotes really want to take Yandle to arbitration? I still think it will be a 3 year deal, which takes him to unrestrictive free agency and at the moment, Maloney is preoccupied with the draft...

NO problem, if the Coyotes can get a owner...
I think it would be a one year or two year deal, chosen by the party that loses the arbitration. Then UFA after that contract is up. Rather give him a 5 year deal than try to re-sign in a UFA year at the age of 25.

Naych_PHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:20 PM
  #36
BeSeeingYouSeattle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 7,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
I'd take rt over anyone else on this board, and over many more HF wide, when it comes to prospects. He actually has the patience to sit through and watch junior games, if I remember right.



Yeah, but heads up - nobody gives a ****. A fan who has followed the team for a decade but never spent a penny is just as great, and in my book far better than some johnny-come-lately who buys a jersey and goes to a few games. I feel awkwardly bad for you that you seek validation as a fan through the spending of money and then subsequently put down or judge others based on their lack of spending. Unfortunately, not everyone is at that station in life where they can spend thousands on season tickets just because. But then insecurity is sort of endemic to your job, isn't it?
Maybe so, but everyone sees the game differently to a point. A lot is based off of opinion, even when the facts are there to be had. I disagree with a lot of RT's opinions and I also agree with a lot of them. That doesn't make me or him wrong, it simply is how we see it. So the fact that YOU would take him over many other people on this board, doesn't really mean a lot.

I care, to be quite honest. Doesn't Nickel get a lot of praise around here, simply because he actually goes to the San Antonio games? How can he get credit for it, but not this guy? Regardless if he is a "johnny-come-lately", he went to the games, he saw it first-hand. Double standards?

I don't see how you get the idea that he is spending his money simply for validation. I would assume he goes to the games to, um, watch the hockey team he cheers for . He was using the fact that he actually watches the game in person to support his opinion over RT's (there's that word again). I agree however, he doesn't need to act as if it makes him more of a fan, although he isn't the first person to imply that kind of logic.

I 100% agree, many simply can't afford it, and should not be looked down upon because of it. I'm a student, and if I remember correctly, you are as well. That makes it pretty damn hard to get season tickets on our own.

PPD, I got a lot of **** when I first started posting too, although you seem to have been around HF far longer than me. Get a thick skin, and realize everyone on here usually thinks their idea/opinion, or the opinion of someone they have seen around for a while, is the right one.

BeSeeingYouSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:22 PM
  #37
BeSeeingYouSeattle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 7,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
I'd take rt over anyone else on this board, and over many more HF wide, when it comes to prospects. He actually has the patience to sit through and watch junior games, if I remember right.



Yeah, but heads up - nobody gives a ****. A fan who has followed the team for a decade but never spent a penny is just as great, and in my book far better than some johnny-come-lately who buys a jersey and goes to a few games. I feel awkwardly bad for you that you seek validation as a fan through the spending of money and then subsequently put down or judge others based on their lack of spending. Unfortunately, not everyone is at that station in life where they can spend thousands on season tickets just because. But then insecurity is sort of endemic to your job, isn't it?
Maybe so, but everyone sees the game differently to a point. A lot is based off of opinion, even when the facts are there to be had. I disagree with a lot of RT's opinions and I also agree with a lot of them. That doesn't make me or him wrong, it simply is how we see it. So the fact that YOU would take him over many other people on this board, doesn't really mean a lot.

I care, to be quite honest. Doesn't Nickel get a lot of praise around here, simply because he actually goes to the San Antonio games? How can he get credit for it, but not this guy? Regardless if he is a "johnny-come-lately", he went to the games, he saw it first-hand. Double standards?

I don't see how you get the idea that he is spending his money simply for validation. I would assume he goes to the games to, um, watch the hockey team he cheers for . He was using the fact that he actually watches the game in person to support his opinion over RT's (there's that word again). I agree however, he doesn't need to act as if it makes him more of a fan, although he isn't the first person to imply that kind of logic.

I 100% agree, many simply can't afford it, and should not be looked down upon because of it. I'm a student, and if I remember correctly, you are as well. That makes it pretty damn hard to get season tickets on our own.

PPD, I got a lot of **** when I first started posting too, although you seem to have been around HF far longer than me. Get a thick skin, and realize everyone on here usually thinks their idea/opinion, or the opinion of someone they have seen around for a while, is the right one.

BeSeeingYouSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:53 PM
  #38
XX
He's a good guy
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ... for you
Country: United States
Posts: 32,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotes Persevere View Post
Maybe so, but everyone sees the game differently to a point. A lot is based off of opinion, even when the facts are there to be had. I disagree with a lot of RT's opinions and I also agree with a lot of them. That doesn't make me or him wrong, it simply is how we see it. So the fact that YOU would take him over many other people on this board, doesn't really mean a lot.
If people are going to attack rt for 'not being a professional scout' then I'm going to say I enjoy his opinion a great deal. It's not about being right or wrong; you can't really be either when it comes to an opinion. You can be ill-informed, or misinformed, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotes Persevere View Post
I care, to be quite honest. Doesn't Nickel get a lot of praise around here, simply because he actually goes to the San Antonio games? How can he get credit for it, but not this guy? Regardless if he is a "johnny-come-lately", he went to the games, he saw it first-hand. Double standards?
Because Nickel takes his own personal time to post on here and his blog about Coyote prospects which helps keep us informed. Not only that, but goes in depth and provides some great commentary on players. He was the first to say Boedker had matured a great deal and we saw that when he was with the big team. Someone who comes out of the woodwork to post once a blue moon, only to criticize others, I could do without. I also couldn't care less if someone spends $5 or $5,000 on the team. It's just not a metric fans should be measured by. Waiving around your season tickets like it makes you a better fan is just childish.

If you feel the need to judge someones fandom, by any measure, then you have some major insecurities. If and when the Coyotes become successful, we will all have 'that guy' who comes on here and pretends he was a life long fan. Just look the other way. You know inside that you have followed the team through thick and thin, and when the Coyotes eventually have that success it will be all the more sweeter for you. Whether that's front row glass seats at Game 7 or a $50 TV in the backroom of your crappy job, you're still a fan and that reward will still be uniquely yours.

Finally, at last check, we need all the fans we can get. There should be no delineation at this point because it's such a small group. Stick together and root for the team however you want or can. That's fandom.

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:57 PM
  #39
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 5,252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naych_PHX View Post
I think it would be a one year or two year deal, chosen by the party that loses the arbitration. Then UFA after that contract is up. Rather give him a 5 year deal than try to re-sign in a UFA year at the age of 25.
I do not think that Maloney wants to (ever) go to arbitration (regardless who that player is). If it comes to having to elect arbitration and the Negotiations stall out, he will trade that player instead of actually going to the arbiter... I've speculated that Yandle may take a 3 year deal for (relative) less money than a longer contract, and with the franchise questionable future, it may be the only (and most favorable) scenario that he accepts...

DesertDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:59 PM
  #40
hbk
HFBoards Sponsor
 
hbk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,685
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
So Maloney has stated that we once again have a restrictive budget. He has now stated that he's not close in negotiations with our pending free agents. This including Yandle, I would imagine. This makes me a little nervous that we are leaving ourselves open to a potential offer sheet, here.

Say Boston, for example, is fresh off of a Cup win and has a bunch of extra cash as a result. Eberle is going to walk and they'll have a hole to fill. Having drafted very well with their own picks and with Torontos , their future is nearly as bright as their present, especially considering all of their bright young champions mixed in with top tier prospects. They've got draft picks to spare.

If Boston were to offer...
10.00

05.25

04.25

04.00

03.25

03.25

--------

30.00m/6yrs/5m avg.

How could Yandle not sign? How could we possibly match? A return of 2012's last first, last second, and last third would be a disastrous return for our blue chip player. Just terrible.

Scary.
Boston GM is already on the record for saying that we shouldn't expect any major moves this off-season.

hbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:00 PM
  #41
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 45,720
vCash: 500
This is...uncomfortable. I hope we can get an owner soon and stop eating our own young.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:05 PM
  #42
XX
He's a good guy
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ... for you
Country: United States
Posts: 32,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk View Post
Boston GM is already on the record for saying that we shouldn't expect any major moves this off-season.
If Kaberle walks it's a natural replacement.

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:17 PM
  #43
PHX FireBirds18
Registered User
 
PHX FireBirds18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 2,934
vCash: 500
RT is the real deal. I've been posting/lurking around these boards for upwards of 6 years and if anyone has been around even for a little bit they would know how dedicated of a fan he is. I thoroughly enjoy reading his opinions and the crazy ideas he comes up with. He's been surprisingly right on a few occasions with a couple of them. Definitely makes the summers a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Back on topic. If we lose Yandle, we might just be the most boring team in league.

PHX FireBirds18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:17 PM
  #44
BeSeeingYouSeattle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 7,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
If people are going to attack rt for 'not being a professional scout' then I'm going to say I enjoy his opinion a great deal. It's not about being right or wrong; you can't really be either when it comes to an opinion. You can be ill-informed, or misinformed, though.



Because Nickel takes his own personal time to post on here and his blog about Coyote prospects which helps keep us informed. Not only that, but goes in depth and provides some great commentary on players. He was the first to say Boedker had matured a great deal and we saw that when he was with the big team. Someone who comes out of the woodwork to post once a blue moon, only to criticize others, I could do without. I also couldn't care less if someone spends $5 or $5,000 on the team. It's just not a metric fans should be measured by. Waiving around your season tickets like it makes you a better fan is just childish.

If you feel the need to judge someones fandom, by any measure, then you have some major insecurities. If and when the Coyotes become successful, we will all have 'that guy' who comes on here and pretends he was a life long fan. Just look the other way. You know inside that you have followed the team through thick and thin, and when the Coyotes eventually have that success it will be all the more sweeter for you. Whether that's front row glass seats at Game 7 or a $50 TV in the backroom of your crappy job, you're still a fan and that reward will still be uniquely yours.

Finally, at last check, we need all the fans we can get. There should be no delineation at this point because it's such a small group. Stick together and root for the team however you want or can. That's fandom.
He puts more time and work into his opinion, that is for sure. But, in the end, they are both fans that go to the game in person. Nothing more.

As for the rest. I couldn't agree more, we need fans; whether they go to games or not doesn't mean **** to me.

NOTE: I do respect everyone that gives their opinion on here, and I really like reading them. I want to make that clear, so it doesn't seem like I'm bashing anyone.

BeSeeingYouSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:20 PM
  #45
DesertDawg
Registered User
 
DesertDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Superstition Mts
Posts: 5,252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
If Kaberle walks it's a natural replacement.
I thought about that scenario. If Boston trades for Yandle, and the Coyotes sign Kaberle (like our CZs)... (just thought about it, I prefer to keep Yandle, but with RT continuously bringing up Yandle leaving...)

DesertDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:24 PM
  #46
XX
He's a good guy
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ... for you
Country: United States
Posts: 32,148
vCash: 500
Well, the forwards we need are not available in FA. On top of that, the assets we have available consist mostly of.. drum roll please... our future forwards. And the expendable ones aren't nearly good enough to get a legitimate 1st line center, or whatever is on Don's wish list. Yandle is our biggest trading chip. To cash him in means to lose a lot, but also potentially gain a lot.

I don't like it, but it sure beats losing him for a handful of picks. A 1st, 2nd and 3rd is half of what some teams would trade for him.

This is the reality of having no owner. If Maloney comes out of this offseason with a playoff team then he had better win every award available.

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:30 PM
  #47
hbk
HFBoards Sponsor
 
hbk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,685
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
If Kaberle walks it's a natural replacement.
I believe they have about $7 Million in Cap Space as things stand right now with Krejki set to become a RFA at the end of next year.

It's possible I know. I just think it's not probable. Most GM's are working 3-5 years out and are more worried about keeping their core together and are not likely to pursue another team's RFA.

hbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:34 PM
  #48
XX
He's a good guy
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ... for you
Country: United States
Posts: 32,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk View Post
Most GM's are working 3-5 years out and are more worried about keeping their core together and are not likely to pursue another team's RFA.
The cap is potentially going to take an even larger leap next year as revenues are expected to be way, way up. I don't think Boston would think twice about signing Yandle if the price was right. It's not a hired gun type scenario. If you sign Yandle, especially Boston, he's there to stay.

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:35 PM
  #49
BeSeeingYouSeattle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 7,692
vCash: 500
Why must you all be so negative? I'm trying to avoid reality until the season starts and I'm forced to accept the fact that we will suck ass.

BeSeeingYouSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 10:37 PM
  #50
XX
He's a good guy
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ... for you
Country: United States
Posts: 32,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotes Persevere View Post
Why must you all be so negative? I'm trying to avoid reality until the season starts and I'm forced to accept the fact that we will suck ass.
I don't think losing Jovo, Yandle and Bryz makes us a worse team right off the bat. The potential replacements could have this team performing even better. But none of this happens if we have an owner in place, for better or worse. It's going be interesting right up until the puck drop, that is for sure. Many decisions, some of them incredibly tough, are to be made that will change this team completely.

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.