HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bryan Randall

Closed Thread

Old
07-22-2004, 09:43 AM
Da Beezer

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Da Beezer
Bryan Randall

I was wondering if anyone had any info about Bryan Randall (Selected by Edmonton in round 6 #141 overall in the 1996 Draft)?

He might sign with my favourite Swedish team and I was wondering about his strengths and weaknesses. Any ideas on how he will do in the Swedish second highest division?

Old
07-25-2004, 08:54 PM
Bob Stauffer

vCash: 500
Bryan Randall has quite an interesting CIS career. He red-shirted with Atlantic power UNB and then opted to return West. Randall then ended up in Saskatchewan but not before suggesting that he would be Alberta's best player had he gone there.
With the Huskies, Randall had one strong offensive season where he finsihed in the Top 10 in scoring, but then fell into Head Coach Dave Adolph's doghouse.
Randall can skate, and has some offensive ability for a big rangy guy, but is disinterested in the physical side of the game. He always leaves you wanting more.

Closed Thread