HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Who Will Be More Missed: Richards or Carter?

View Poll Results: Who Will Be More Missed: Richards or Carter?
Richards 166 94.86%
Carter 9 5.14%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old
06-23-2011, 10:00 PM
JT Dutch*
Cult of Personality

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Hey, it's not enough that he trolls everything Lombardi does on the Kings' board, he has to take a shot here as well.
... Go ahead and look up my reactions to: the trade for Penner, the trade for Stoll and Greene, even the trade for Smyth - as silly as that cap hit was. I was in favor of all three of them. Also, I was in favor of him keeping Bernier, Simmonds, and Schenn - all draft picks made by Lombardi - so your shot at me is based on a complete fallacy. And, what's more - I'm sure you know all this already, so don't be lying to people on this board about it, alright?

I think Carter is a better player than Richards, and I think the Flyers will miss that goal scoring a little more. It's very close.

JT Dutch* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2011, 10:04 PM
decadentia

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Dutch View Post
... Go ahead and look up my reactions to: the trade for Penner, the trade for Stoll and Greene, even the trade for Smyth - as silly as that cap hit was. I was in favor of all three of them. Also, I was in favor of him keeping Bernier, Simmonds, and Schenn - all draft picks made by Lombardi - so your shot at me is based on a complete fallacy. And, what's more - I'm sure you know all this already, so don't be lying to people on this board about it, alright?

I think Carter is a better player than Richards, and I think the Flyers will miss that goal scoring a little more. It's very close.
Well I could care less about the LA Kings and their past dealings, but please don't try to undervalue what Richards meant to this team...not right now. It will not be received well, and if you can't understand that at this time...well god help ya.

decadentia is offline   Reply With Quote