HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2011 Draft - 1st Pick: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-06-2011, 09:52 AM
  #176
T-Funk
Registered User
 
T-Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,018
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBusDriver View Post


Just saw this and had to post it somewhere.

He hangs in there OK, even lands 1 or 2.
fights better than horcoff already

T-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2011, 10:53 AM
  #177
beaterson
Registered User
 
beaterson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the 780
Posts: 241
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
fights better than horcoff already
ugh, last thing i wanna see is our first overall fighting next year

beaterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2011, 11:30 AM
  #178
Shredator
Registered User
 
Shredator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaterson View Post
ugh, last thing i wanna see is our first overall fighting next year
Why, what could possibly go wrong?

Shredator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2011, 11:36 AM
  #179
Joseppi
Registered User
 
Joseppi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kepler-22b
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,084
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBusDriver View Post
Just saw this and had to post it somewhere.

He hangs in there OK, even lands 1 or 2.
Wow, that's actually pretty impressive. Guy he was fighting had 30lbs on him and is an experienced fighter.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=124044

Joseppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2011, 01:34 AM
  #180
ejams
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 385
vCash: 500
That fight just shows that the Nuge has some heart/balls.

Just don't do it anymore!!

ejams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2011, 07:49 AM
  #181
cheesed-off*
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Under your skin...
Posts: 3,123
vCash: 500
This kid is so awesome.

I have nothing else to say.

So awesome.

Did you see the thread on the main boards talking about best lines in the past decade?

Alfredsson, Spezza, Heatley / Ryan, Getzlaf, Perry / maybe OV, Backstrom, and Knuble (or some other replacement).

My point - not a lot.

But in a few years, not only can we have a line equal to any of the foregoing, but on top of that we have players like Gagner, PRV, Omark, not to mention Hemsky.

We are in for a wild ride, methinks.

cheesed-off* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2011, 10:39 AM
  #182
Shredator
Registered User
 
Shredator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesed-off View Post
This kid is so awesome.

I have nothing else to say.

So awesome.

Did you see the thread on the main boards talking about best lines in the past decade?

Alfredsson, Spezza, Heatley / Ryan, Getzlaf, Perry / maybe OV, Backstrom, and Knuble (or some other replacement).

My point - not a lot.

But in a few years, not only can we have a line equal to any of the foregoing, but on top of that we have players like Gagner, PRV, Omark, not to mention Hemsky.

We are in for a wild ride, methinks.

Smyth Weight Guerin was pretty awesome. I hope Hall RNH Eberle (or Yakupov) gets up there

Shredator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2011, 11:51 AM
  #183
Toydarian
Registered User
 
Toydarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,518
vCash: 500
I am really torn regarding where RNH should play next season. It would be great to see him in EDM but I am a big WJC fan and would love to see another EDM prospect dominate offensively (ala Eberle). Obviously it is a "wait and see" decision, either way I can look forward to something I guess.

Toydarian is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.