HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nikita Filatov to Ottawa for a 3rd Round Pick

Closed Thread

Old
06-29-2011, 08:42 AM
KeithBWhittington
Going North

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skraut View Post
http://twitter.com/#!/NHL_Sens/statu...57902112129024

He didn't come to the CBJ development camp last season IIRC.
Well, at least he's attempting to repair his image.

Old
06-29-2011, 09:14 AM
TSA0402

That pisses me off. I'm a Sens fan too, but this is first class BS.

Maybe Murray told him the business, but it sounds like he was doing the primadonna thing intentionally thinking Columbus would let it go.

Old
06-29-2011, 09:45 AM
KeithBWhittington
Going North

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA0402 View Post
That pisses me off. I'm a Sens fan too, but this is first class BS.

Maybe Murray told him the business, but it sounds like he was doing the primadonna thing intentionally thinking Columbus would let it go.
As evident by Rj's infamous "first tweet" after Filatov was traded, Nik had burned bridges in the lockerroom. I said earlier in the thread that it was either incredibly petulant or one of smartest things he's ever done.... He was going nowhere here, he had already lost his teammates respect and faith.

A move was necessary unless Howson wanted to just continue to hang on to his rights and watch his stock continue to plummet when he refused take the inevitable demotion to Springfield following training camp and went back to Russia.

Old
06-29-2011, 09:50 AM
TSA0402

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithBWhittington View Post
. I said earlier in the thread that it was either incredibly petulant or one of smartest things he's ever done....
I would say its a little of both. Even if he doesn't succeed it was most likely the best move. I didn't know there was such resentment. It seemed a bit strange to me because they had a better record with Filatov in lineup I do believe, that must just be a huge coincidence.

Old
06-29-2011, 12:44 PM
JacketsFanWest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skraut View Post
http://twitter.com/#!/NHL_Sens/statu...57902112129024

He didn't come to the CBJ development camp last season IIRC.
Development camp is for prospects who haven't turned pro yet (pro in NA). The CBJ invite a few who went pro at the end of the previous season and played a handful of AHL games like Atkinson and York to be mentors, but Filatov was never expected to be at development camp last season for the Jackets.

Old
10-11-2011, 11:36 PM
tkeats

Checked out the Box Score from the Sens game tonight found out Nikita was scratched wondered if he had gotten hurt or something... checked out the Sens board and found this laughable... "*Nikita Filatov, after being demoted during both of the first few games, will join Bobby Butler in the stands."

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1002623

"Filatov needs to be better and Stache knows he's got great potential, that's why he's so tough on him. I would have given him a game in front of the home crowd,but I understand why he's been scratched. Yes,he looked decent but the team expects a freaking star in the making, a guy who will take over some games. We shouldn't be happy and Filatov certainly shouldn't be happy with making a nice pass per game or a dangle...he needs to score and be a threat every shift;
We said it at the beginning of the year,in order for us to have a chance to put up a fight we'll need Filatov and Butler breaking-out. The Stache is trying to get them going;"

That **** cracks me up

Last edited by tkeats: 10-11-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old
10-11-2011, 11:39 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Tough Nuts View Post
Checked out the Box Score from the Sens game tonight found out Nikita was scratched wondered if he had gotten hurt or something... checked out the Sens board and found this laughable... "*Nikita Filatov, after being demoted during both of the first few games, will join Bobby Butler in the stands."

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=1002623
Thi is a reason why you had to rebuild this thread? For every information? When he will play great do you make it too?

Old
10-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Matthew
F.A.R.T on Mike Todd

Send a message via AIM to Matthew
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt-svk View Post
Thi is a reason why you had to rebuild this thread? For every information? When he will play great do you make it too?
Zherdev fans made similar posts at the time. We know how that turned out.

Old
10-11-2011, 11:49 PM
tkeats

Quote:
Figured if I was going to say something about Filatov's play in Ottawa that I would put it in the thread that said Filatov was traded to Ottawa? For every information? Just pointing out that 3 games into the season he is already being scratched...

Old
10-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

yeaps...thanks for that 3rd round pick!!

Old
10-11-2011, 11:54 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Figured if I was going to say something about Filatov's play in Ottawa that I would put it in the thread that said Filatov was traded to Ottawa? For every information? Just pointing out that 3 games into the season he is already being scratched...
He played bad his first game including preseason and you rebuild the thread I wonder whether you will continue when you will play great. IMO not. Sorry but this is not funny but stupid.

Btw I try to not start (only react) about him in Columbus thread whether he will play so or so. Maybe you can write on Sens thread and maybe it will be better to write Sens fans posts first.

Old
10-11-2011, 11:55 PM
CBJCougar

Quote:
I was watching part of the Sens red carpet Opener tonight and was a bit surprised that Kita wasn't even introduced to the home crowd, on top of the benching. He had a good preseason but I heard the coach went off on a couple of them yesterday. Any news on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
And we're better for that HOW? 0-3 Woot, woo!!

Old
10-11-2011, 11:57 PM
tkeats

Quote:
He played bad his first game including preseason and you rebuild the thread I wonder whether you will continue when you will play great. IMO not.

Btw I try to not start (only react) about him in Columbus thread whether he will play so or so. Maybe you can write on Sens thread and maybe it will be better to write Sens fans posts first.
Haha this doesn't concern Sens fans, If he plays great then good on him, meanwhile I'm going to laugh at the fact that it isn't just Columbus where he can't stay in the daily line up

Old
10-11-2011, 11:59 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
Yeaps... after two games.. yeap and when he will play good (what he will)? Will be ... yeap... thanks for...?

It is already as for... rebuild thread... etc... like a little children.

Old
10-12-2011, 12:02 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Haha this doesn't concern Sens fans, If he plays great then good on him, meanwhile I'm going to laugh at the fact that it isn't just Columbus where he can't stay in the daily line up
Simply one thing... you are as a litlle child. Notice our players for example Umberger who play whorse than Nikita in this season. And I like Umby.

Old
10-12-2011, 12:08 AM
tkeats

Quote:
Yeaps... after two games.. yeap and when he will play good (what he will)? Will be ... yeap... thanks for...?

It is already as for... rebuild thread... etc... like a little children.
If little children like to see how a player who has been traded to a different team is playing, anddddd finds the current situation they are in interesting.... thennnn tells other people who also like that team of this players current situation...then yes, I am exactly like a little child

Old
10-12-2011, 12:08 AM
CBJCougar

Don't let it bother you Mt. LOL Some of the guys just like to aggravate. It helps them release their frustrations. They are always gonna be mad at Filatov for ...whatever reason. Doesn't mean it's justified.

Old
10-12-2011, 12:10 AM
tkeats

I really wasn't meaning to ruffle anyones feathers, I just thought it was pretty crazy that Filatov was already being scratched just 3 games into the season. No ill wishes or anything, purely observations

Old
10-12-2011, 12:17 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
If little children like to see how a player who has been traded to a different team is playing, anddddd finds the current situation they are in interesting.... thennnn tells other people who also like that team of this players current situation...then yes, I am exactly like a little child
Do you notice Voracek? No.

I would never start to write on this boards about Filly whether he was scratched or even he will play great (and he will) but somebody must. Btw, after two games not three.

And I end with this thread and about Filly on this board write about him what you want... .

Old
10-12-2011, 12:28 AM
tkeats

Quote:
Do you notice Voracek? No.

I would never start to write on this boards about Filly whether he was scratched or even he will play great (and he will) but somebody must. Btw, after two games not three.

And I end with this thread and about Filly on this board write about him what you want... .
Voracek isn't being scratched two games into the season... I don't know if you're just reading into it too much or what but I was merely commenting on the fact that he had been played lower in the line up in previous games and then scratched this past one, no reason to get upset

** Just saw all the stuff in the around the league thread, i'll just go back to reading and not posting haha

Old
10-12-2011, 12:48 AM
JrussJacket

Filatov just isn't ready for the physicalness of the NHL. And quite frankly, I don't think he ever will. He's built like a wet noodle. He had plenty of taste of the Nhl and shoulda new he needs to bulk up to be a good player in this league. He's got skill but he won't make it in the nhl. Sorry mtsvk but filatov is a bust. Time to just admit it. You can still be a fan. Hell I'm still a Balastik fan!

Old
10-12-2011, 05:14 AM
TSA0402

Quote:
If it was ever fair to judge 3 games into a season, then Columbus would be royally screwed.

They also benched a guy who had 21 pts in 36 games last year. Coach was trying to wake up a team that played terrible two games straight. Filatov hasn't had the best two games, but he hasn't played badly enough to be a long term scratch for Sens.

But if you want to use weak observations watch this...

GP G A P +/-
Nikita Filatov 2 0 1 1 1
RJ Umberger 3 0 0 0 -1

Old
10-12-2011, 06:24 AM
blahblah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJCougar View Post
Don't let it bother you Mt. LOL Some of the guys just like to aggravate. It helps them release their frustrations. They are always gonna be mad at Filatov for ...whatever reason. Doesn't mean it's justified.
Well we've been hearing for a few years how Filatov is the bomb-diggidy. When you don't see the bomb-diggidy, fans tend to follow him around feeling satisfied that he isn't the bomb-diggidy on another team or have bad feelings when he does become the bomb-diggidy (whatever that is, if it's even a word... :p).

My issue with him isn't on ice, it's off ice and wrapped in that little extremely deceptive and vastly immature entitled noggin of his.

Frankly I wish the conversations would die about this kid. He either works out or he doesn't. But I wish even more that a little poster of ours would stop trying to defend him blindly. Everything negative about him is someone else's fault or a non-existent issue. If he's scratched, why wasn't it someone else because they played worse? blahblahblah... Yeah, whatever. He's not playing well. I've had players I like not make it in the NHL. I don't go around pointing at everyone else saying he (the player I like) was held down by the man.

Old
10-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Matt Foley
Meh

Oops - I thought I had put this thread on Ignore. My bad.

Because Filatov is dead to me, I will put this thread in its rightful place - the garbage.

Old
10-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Neeley7

Quote:
Simply one thing... you are as a litlle child. Notice our players for example Umberger who play whorse than Nikita in this season. And I like Umby.
can't really say that Umby is playing that much worse than Filly when Filly IS NOT really PLAYING , though. Anyhow, it seems common to comment on former jackets here, I am not understanding why you are so offended by this update. Maybe it'd be better suited for the NHL thread but still...

Closed Thread