HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - I Love Creampies

Closed Thread

Old
10-06-2011, 07:14 PM
omnm*

vCash: 500
OT - I Love Creampies

Having been down in life lately; I thought to search the INTERNET to find something new to spice up of my life. So I took to the INTERNET searching through the matrix. There through the numbers I saw a dingy old website with instructions and ingredients for this thing called a creampie. I quickly jotted everything I needed to down. I then grabbed my girlfriend and we ran to the kitchen; I grabbed the rolling pin, while she got the crisco, flour, and salt. Don't get me wrong I love cooking pies for families such as apple, strawberry rubarh and various others; yet at the age of 23; I have yet to taste a creampie. So we whipped up the crust and threw it in the tray, lone and behold with a creampie, you have so many options to put in the center. I choose mixed berries, so we threw that in the middle and covered the top with cream. Lone and behold, a masterpiece lay on the counter top ready to be eatin. I just created this thread to express my appreciation for creampies and there diversity and how many variants you can use such as apple, oranges, berries, etc. I put a recipe to my very own creampie for you to try, don't be afraid to experiment, it always turns up awesome!

4 cups of flour
1 crisco
little bit of water
1 t/s of salt

mix these together in a bowl
roll out with pin really thin then throw in container
add your special ingredient of your choice and put the cream on top

lone and behold you got yourself a delicious creampie

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old
10-06-2011, 07:15 PM
CCF23