HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

Tee Hee

Closed Thread

Old
09-21-2004, 11:09 PM
petec1978*

vCash: 500
Tee Hee

The Florida Panthers reportedly lost $64M last year... but remember all those rumors about their team being approached by the city of Winnipeg to be moved that was all just the vast Tampa media conspiracy at work. No truth to it at all.

Actually, in the spirit of promoting hockey in the state of Florida I'd like to offer a solution: a one dollar surcharge for every time Panther Fan overrates Stephen Weiss. By my estimation that would be enough to not only save the ***** Cats from contraction but the surplus could pay for the class size amendment and hurricane cleanup as well.

So when you go to the booths in November, remember to vote YES on Prop 9... The PantherNation Gross Overrating of Stephen Weiss Surcharge. Thank you and God bless America, land of the free and home of the brave non puppy eaters.

Come on Lightning Fans, lets help out our downtrodden little redheaded step-sisters downstate. Post your favorite PantherNation fundraising solution like:

-A Girl Scout bake sale by Darcy Hordichuk. Why, he's already got the green pleated skirt! He's halfway home!

-Ooh! How about they start making Luongo pay property taxes on his illegal condominium-esque pads and/or his aircraft carrier sized schnoz?

-Wait, wait, wait! I've got it! How about a tax on all woodland creature parts used in the production of really bad toupees? Nah. Nevermind. My policy people tell me there's just not much money in trying to shake down unemployed ex-general managers who once tried to trade the MVP of the World Cup.

Why there's a boatload of possibilities, so get posting right now Lightning fans!

Old
09-22-2004, 09:50 AM
Sotnos

vCash: 500
No no no, very funny, but I don't need more of them breathing down my neck, thanks.

Closed Thread