HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Alexander Semin to Detroit

Old
07-04-2011, 04:55 AM
tarrin8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeydude35 View Post
Hudler, Kindl + 2nd/3rd rounder?
you would have to add alot!

actually might as well change the whole trade.

tarrin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Tender Rip
No cap on coaching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallschirmyager View Post
That's what happens when you aren't wearing your glasses. you misread things. I think GMGM used a coarse sand paper condom when he did that trade.
No one could deduce that meaning from your first post.
Perhaps the word 'not' was not only misread by you, but rather missed entirely.

Tender Rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Go Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birko19 View Post
A soft European dangler that scores goals, sorry, we already have Euro danglers that do that, and they're actually not soft, if I'm trading with Washington I'm more interested in a young d-man like Alzner, and for him I would give one of our top forward prospects like Tatar, Nyquist, or Pulkkinen, and a 1st.

Obviously Detroit would love to have Alzner so would I but Washington isnt going to move him or Carlson. They are their future top pairing defensemen.

Go Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Capathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeydude35 View Post
When we call him lazy we aren't saying he can't dangle and shoot, infact I can tell you have no idea what lazy means. Having a heavy shot doesn't make you a hard worker, it's not about what you do with the puck but more about what you do when you don't have it.
Well my next post below that asked someone to define soft...and I guess maybe someone on this thread can define soft and lazy for me and how it relates to Alex Semin.

Soft= having brooks orpik break your hand...then continue to play? surely datsyuk never missed a game...or Zets didnt miss a whole series this past playoffs. My best friend is a wings fan and I watch alot of the games. Dats and zets are great defensive players but one weakness in thier game is you can physically knock them off the puck...assuming you can hit them in the first place.

now lazy. Once again in my post I wanted a defination of what a lazy hockey player is. I thought a player who could do all the dekes and wicked wristers would need at some point in their lives to have to work at refining those types of skills. Besides when he does lose the puck trying to curl and drag hes anything but lazy in trying to get it back. There are times when semin looks like datsyuk on the backcheck,and I think you can blame the coach for him not performing like that each night.

Semin on the redwings if healthy arguably becomes your second most productive offensive player. Therefor the caps wont be trading him to you for a few guys who could be on waivers in the near future.

Capathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Lugaid
Hajlajtreelmål!

Send a message via Skype™ to Lugaid
This deal fails on a very early level. Detroit loses two players they don't want, and Washington loses one player they want to keep.

Lugaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2011, 11:01 AM
mromans2011
Rookie User

As a Washington fan I think the following would make a good trade for both teams
To Columbus:
Alex Semin
Eric Fehr
Jeff Schultz
2nd round pick

To Washington:
Rick Nash
Thomas Larkin
draft pick

mromans2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2011, 11:04 AM
um

Quote:
Originally Posted by mromans2011 View Post
As a Washington fan I think the following would make a good trade for both teams
To Columbus:
Alex Semin
Eric Fehr
Jeff Schultz
2nd round pick

To Washington:
Rick Nash
Thomas Larkin
draft pick
were not getting nash

um is offline   Reply With Quote