HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Hockey Talk by Country
Hockey Talk by Country Talk about the other countries that are playing the world's greatest game!

Greetings Hockey fans

Old
01-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Hagarson
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Greetings Hockey fans

I am posting a small video from a town named Tromsų. The town lays at 69° 40' 0" N / 18° 58' 0" E. That far, far north. The towns is often called the “Gateway to the arctic”. Placed in typical winter country and with endless fjords surrounding the town. A town placed in the middle of a fjord, check out the pictures at Visittromsų below if intrested. In this video you will get to meet proper Hockey pioneers and how they come to play for Tromsų Hockey. I made this video on a wim, and hope it is a small sign of what is to come from this part of the Norway (and me). Maybe we will see the next Zuccarello aspire on the ice in Tromsų Hockey? Anyway, I will try to get more stuff online if this video catches your attention, and you want to see more. I am open for suggestion in case somebody has a special wish for new material.

All the best from a town new to Hockey but high on guts and a strong drive for the future.
Regards Hagarson
See the town here: http://www.visittromso.no/

Last edited by Hagarson: 01-23-2014 at 03:13 PM.
Hagarson is offline   Reply With Quote