HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Michigan Sports Talk Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-31-2012, 04:58 PM
  #976
sarcastro
Registered User
 
sarcastro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,245
vCash: 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
How is Titus Young coming along?

He had some incidents earlier in year did he not involving altercations?
Compared to the other Lions, his altercation was pretty minor. Reportedly he got into a fistfight with Louis Delmas at OTAs. But he stayed out of jail, so that makes him a choir boy on this team...

You never know if he'll take the next step, but he's healthy and not going to jail. For now.

sarcastro is offline  
Old
08-31-2012, 09:13 PM
  #977
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 103,984
vCash: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcastro View Post
Compared to the other Lions, his altercation was pretty minor. Reportedly he got into a fistfight with Louis Delmas at OTAs. But he stayed out of jail, so that makes him a choir boy on this team...

You never know if he'll take the next step, but he's healthy and not going to jail. For now.
Geez ,, Lion fans are starting to sound like Raider fans

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
08-31-2012, 10:45 PM
  #978
JmanWingsFan
Your average Jman
 
JmanWingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Country: United States
Posts: 4,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Geez ,, Lion fans are starting to sound like Raider fans
That's what happens when your superstar lands on the cover of NFL '13...

JmanWingsFan is offline  
Old
09-01-2012, 11:16 AM
  #979
sarcastro
Registered User
 
sarcastro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,245
vCash: 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
That's what happens when your superstar lands on the cover of NFL '13...
And when your entire team can't stop smoking chronic and driving drunk.


sarcastro is offline  
Old
09-01-2012, 04:56 PM
  #980
Konnan511
#Loyalty
 
Konnan511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Traverse City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,154
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Konnan511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
How is Titus Young coming along?

He had some incidents earlier in year did he not involving altercations?
He should have a huge year. 2nd wide receiver. Gunna get close to 1000 yards if not break it.

Konnan511 is offline  
Old
09-01-2012, 05:26 PM
  #981
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 103,984
vCash: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnan511 View Post
He should have a huge year. 2nd wide receiver. Gunna get close to 1000 yards if not break it.
Interesting ,, All that of course I imagine would depend on Stafford's health

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
09-01-2012, 06:00 PM
  #982
Konnan511
#Loyalty
 
Konnan511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Traverse City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,154
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Konnan511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Interesting ,, All that of course I imagine would depend on Stafford's health
This is true. True could be said about any team, though. Expect a health Stafford to put up crazy numbers as well as his TE and top two WR.

Konnan511 is offline  
Old
09-01-2012, 07:01 PM
  #983
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office
 
WingedWheel1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GPP Michigan
Posts: 8,204
vCash: 500
Such a frustrating team to watch. Swept by the Royals and probably gonna end up sweeping the White Sox.

WingedWheel1987 is offline  
Old
09-01-2012, 07:47 PM
  #984
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 103,984
vCash: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedWheel1987 View Post
Such a frustrating team to watch. Swept by the Royals and probably gonna end up sweeping the White Sox.
Sox are lifeless right now and the pitching is fading

September collapse looks iminent sadly ,, As a Sox fan this is bringing back memories of the 96 and 03 chokejobs

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
09-01-2012, 08:04 PM
  #985
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office
 
WingedWheel1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GPP Michigan
Posts: 8,204
vCash: 500
Denard Robinson is awful. He is sooooooooooo overrated. He gets annihilated the second he faces a competent defense. He is a garbage version of Tim Tebow.

WingedWheel1987 is offline  
Old
09-01-2012, 08:05 PM
  #986
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office
 
WingedWheel1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GPP Michigan
Posts: 8,204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Sox are lifeless right now and the pitching is fading

September collapse looks iminent sadly ,, As a Sox fan this is bringing back memories of the 96 and 03 chokejobs
Tigers still have plenty of games to have their own collapse.

WingedWheel1987 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.