HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Hockeybuzz: Mike Green to the Oilers?

Old
07-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Roof Daddy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
I love seeing this posted but all the rest of us should be willing to part with great assets for the ever talented Hemsky. Mike Green has negative value lol. Really, someone needs to start actually watching hockey and not the consistent basement dwelling Oilers so he can get a grasp on reality and what a good to great hockey player actually looks like. BTW he's an rfa at the end of next year so it's not like he's free to anyone that wants him. This has to be one of the top 10 worst posts I've ever read.
Yes, we have never had a good player suit up for the Oilers. If only we had a franchise as storied as the Washington Capitals. But that's ancient history, right? I mean, lets talk post lockout (oops, we've won more playoff rounds than the Caps since the lockout, bad idea). It must be grass roots then. Thats what sets the keen Caps fan apart from us dumb Oilers fans, DC is an absolute factory when it comes to NHLers (3 players from Edmonton area drafted in this past 1st rd, how many from Washington again?).

If only there was a blue streak so we could follow the puck on TV, maybe that would bring us up to speed.

Roof Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2011, 10:09 PM
smackdaddy
Hall-RNH-Eberle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
I love seeing this posted but all the rest of us should be willing to part with great assets for the ever talented Hemsky. Mike Green has negative value lol. Really, someone needs to start actually watching hockey and not the consistent basement dwelling Oilers so he can get a grasp on reality and what a good to great hockey player actually looks like. BTW he's an rfa at the end of next year so it's not like he's free to anyone that wants him. This has to be one of the top 10 worst posts I've ever read.
Tell you what, we'll keep Hemsky AND Whitney and Washington can keep Mr. Green. Edmonton is not interested in him one bit.

Perhaps you should learn to get some reading comprehension also. Green has no value to the Oilers because he doesn't fit whatsoever, so why should we offer up Hall, MPS and Eberle on a silver platter for King Capital and Duke Green? It's laughable. You're laughable. No one wants an arbitrated Green who'll be awarded a raise and one more year to bring him to UFA.

How very tempting!

smackdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote