HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions) Part 2

Old
07-20-2013, 01:03 PM
hlaverty06

vCash: 500
I went to the signing, line moved pretty fast...Anthony was very chatty more so than other signers I've been around.

hlaverty06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2013, 02:45 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Anthony was pretty nice and polite. Seems like a good guy. Laughed at me cause my phone was malfunctional

Silence Of The Plams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2013, 03:02 PM
apice3*

The lower the star power, the more likely the player is going to be friendly to fans. 3 weeks ago, Anthony wasn't sure if he was being drafted. Today, people are lining up to meet him. Given his true potential, this is probably going to be the best 3-4 month stretch of his entire life. Good to hear he's enjoying it.

apice3* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2013, 11:20 PM
Eggtimer

Got,a question for you guys that hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
I,am trying to find an approx. value of a Brodeur Jersey I purchased about 7 years ago
I bought it off of Ebay and paid $200 for it at the time.
It is a CCM pro jersey ( fight strap / padded elbows)

It is a limited edition #2 of 30 from Steiner sports. It is from the 2003 Stanley Cup(patch on front) and has Brodeur's stats sewn on the back.
Stats are from the final series vs the Ducks and has the score of the game , how many shots/saves and at the bottom has his save % and 3 shutouts.

I have the COA from Steiner as well.
I am trying to find out what a fair market price is for this jersey is.
I can't find any info. on the Broduer jersey to get a benchmark on roughly what it is a fair price to ask for this.
If anyone who is knowledgeable in this sort of thing could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Eggtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2013, 01:01 PM
DangleSnipeCelly
Formerly KupsforKovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtimer View Post
Got,a question for you guys that hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
I,am trying to find an approx. value of a Brodeur Jersey I purchased about 7 years ago

It is a limited edition #2 of 30 from Steiner sports. It is from the 2003 Stanley Cup(patch on front) and has Brodeur's stats sewn on the back.
Stats are from the final series vs the Ducks and has the score of the game , how many shots/saves and at the bottom has his save % and 3 shutouts.

I can't find any info. on the Broduer jersey to get a benchmark on roughly what it is a fair price to ask for this.
If anyone who is knowledgeable in this sort of thing could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

I remember a year or two ago they had the same thing with a Lundqvist jersey ( i think from his first vezina year) and the price was pretty high. Since it is more recent of an item, I would look for that and find it's value and then start judging yours off that. so figure at least $100 bucks more if not a lot more.

DangleSnipeCelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Sik02gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KupsforKovy View Post
can anyone tellt me if this is a old STH gift or limited sold item? MY gf's mom knows I collect memorabilia and got this for me at an estate sale for 5 bucks. the netting is a piece from the nets used in the finals and the plague is numbered out of 2003, and also has the nhl official license hologram. I am leaning more towards expensive memorabilia sold by the nhl because of the hologram, but you never know.
I have one of these also and it is exactly the same and numbered out of 2003... i wonder what they are worth

Sik02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2013, 05:55 PM
DatBoyJPP
Good Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtimer View Post

Even though it's limited to a pretty low number, those stat jerseys don't often carry a high demand. I think 4-500 is a fair price for it

DatBoyJPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2013, 11:59 PM
DangleSnipeCelly
Formerly KupsforKovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik02gt View Post
I have one of these also and it is exactly the same and numbered out of 2003... i wonder what they are worth
when/where did you get yours?

Old
08-06-2013, 01:33 PM
One7nine

I've been a STH for quite awhile but have never really been an autograph hound. I recently got my hands on an item I would love to get Marty to sign to give to my son for his birthday but I have no clue where to look to get him to sign it. Does he do regular signings or anything like that?

One7nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 02:47 PM
DangleSnipeCelly
Formerly KupsforKovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by One7nine View Post
I've been a STH for quite awhile but have never really been an autograph hound. I recently got my hands on an item I would love to get Marty to sign to give to my son for his birthday but I have no clue where to look to get him to sign it. Does he do regular signings or anything like that?
He usually does one, maybe two a year during the season in terms of pubic signings. Follow JAG sports marketing on facebook as they represent him or keep an eye out in this thread.

But since you are a STH, I thought they do autograph events for you guys now. That may be your cheapest and best bet, assuming you selected one of those events as a perk.

Also if not meeting him isnt a big issue, look to see if he is doing a private/public signing somewhere where you can mail in items. http://www.frozenpond.com/ has had him in the past and usually has players when they go up to toronto for a game

EDIT : Here you go, he is doing an event this month that you can mail in the item http://www.frozenpond.com/page/autograph.html#brodeur

Old
08-07-2013, 01:02 AM
One7nine

Thanks, greatly appreciated

One7nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Sik02gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KupsforKovy View Post
when/where did you get yours?
I got mine for Christmas... The Christmas after they won.

Sik02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 02:35 PM
DatBoyJPP
Good Night

DatBoyJPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-23-2013, 06:17 AM
njdevsfn95
Help Vas, Sprite.

A little help identifying the signatures on this sweater:

A - Scott Stevens
B - Tommy Albelin
C - Mike Rupp
D - Ken Daneyko
E - Brian Gionta
F - David Clarkson
G - ???
H - ??? (Probably Janssen)
I - Rod Pelley
J - ???
K - Zach Parise
L - Martin Brodeur
M - John Maclean
N - Brent Sutter
O - Lou Lamoriello
P - Jamie Langenbrunner
Q - Sergei Brylin
R - Andy Greene

A few of the ??? have numbers so it should be easier to narrow it down. Honestly just dont remember but all of these were acquired in person. Best guesses are below.

J - Arron Asham

Last edited by njdevsfn95: 08-23-2013 at 08:45 AM.
njdevsfn95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-23-2013, 06:45 AM
downtown56

B. tommy albelin
N. could be Brent sutter too

downtown56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-23-2013, 07:59 AM
MadDog172430
Sal Apologist

E is definitely Brian Gionta.
G looks like it has an 11 by it, but it doesn't look like John Madden's. He'd be my best guess though.
M looks like it's John MacLean's.
N looks like Brent Sutter's as said above.
P and Q I think you're dead on that it's Langs and Sarge.

MadDog172430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2013, 11:21 AM
BCdevil

I have 2 of these bad boys for sale if anyone is interested. I figured a couple of Devils fans might be even though he's wearing a Canucks jersey. I am looking for $14, plus actual shipping costs, if you're interested. I could also meet at a game if you'd prefer.

BCdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Henrique Iglesias
Let's go Albany

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCdevil View Post
I have 2 of these bad boys for sale if anyone is interested. I figured a couple of Devils fans might be even though he's wearing a Canucks jersey. I am looking for $14, plus actual shipping costs, if you're interested. I could also meet at a game if you'd prefer.

Was this released recently? Wish they did a re-paint with the Devils.

Henrique Iglesias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2013, 11:58 AM
BCdevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrique Iglesias View Post
Was this released recently? Wish they did a re-paint with the Devils.
Yeah, they were just released. The trade happened way too late to do anything about it. I think the final packaged photos were released 2 days after the Draft. I will be making myself a Devils version once I know his # and see his mask/equipment.

Old
08-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Henrique Iglesias
Let's go Albany

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCdevil View Post
Yeah, they were just released. The trade happened way too late to do anything about it. I think the final packaged photos were released 2 days after the Draft. I will be making myself a Devils version once I know his # and see his mask/equipment.
Awesome, are you an artist or something? Would love to see the finished product.

Henrique Iglesias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2013, 04:12 PM
BCdevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrique Iglesias View Post
Awesome, are you an artist or something? Would love to see the finished product.
I just do customs for myself. My problem is that I start them but never really have time to finish them. I have promised myself that I will complete a few Devils this fall (I have Elias, Zajac, Henrique, and Kovalchuk in the works and am planning to do Ryder and Jagr as well)

Old
10-02-2013, 06:51 AM
dudedrop26

Hey guys, I have a question I thought someone here may be able to advise me on. I'm a Devils fan, in California, and wondering about the possibility of getting team autographs when they are in the area. I will be going to games in Anaheim and LA, and was curious if they might have an open practice Nearby, or if I have heard rumors about which hotel they stay at, or should I hang out there after the game and hope to see the team?

If there is anyone that has any input I would appreciate it, thanks.

Go Devils!

dudedrop26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 08:27 AM
apice3*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudedrop26 View Post
Hey guys, I have a question I thought someone here may be able to advise me on. I'm a Devils fan, in California, and wondering about the possibility of getting team autographs when they are in the area. I will be going to games in Anaheim and LA, and was curious if they might have an open practice Nearby, or if I have heard rumors about which hotel they stay at, or should I hang out there after the game and hope to see the team?

Go Devils!
You'd be better off asking the Ducks or Kings boards. They'd know more about what the road team does there than we would.

apice3* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 08:32 AM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:

Go Devils!
Most times after away games it's impossible to see the visiting team because the bus is underground and they just get on it and go.

Checking with the Kings/Ducks boards might be your best bet to find out where they stay, but again, that's hard because they won't let you inside the hotel unless your a guest.

cj225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 10:37 PM
DangleSnipeCelly
Formerly KupsforKovy

Quote:

Go Devils!
Devils practices are never open to public. Your best bet is getting them at the team hotel. I did this at buffalo and it was pretty easy going. If you go that route the teams have to be at he rink 2 hours before the game. so figure get to the hotel and find the bus about 2.5 hours before the game to catch em. Best bet is to ask the other boards if they know what hotel they are at.