HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Gauthier and Gainey Transactions

Old
07-18-2011, 10:28 AM
old scotia

vCash: 500
Gauthier and Gainey Transactions

I did like the James Wisniewski trade. He helped fill void for Markov injury.

2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens - GM Pierre Gauthier

July 15, 2011 - Mathieu Carle traded to Anaheim Ducks for Mark Mitera

July 7, 2011 - Ryan Russell traded to Columbus Blue Jackets for Mike Blunden

June 29, 2011 - James Wisniewski rights traded to Columbus Blue Jackets for a conditional 7th round pick (TBD) in 2012. If Columbus signs Wisniewski, the pick becomes a 5th round pick in 2012

June 25, 2011 - 3rd round pick (Brennan Serville) in 2011 traded to Winnipeg Jets for a 4th round pick (Josiah Didier) in 2011, originally acquired from Montreal (February 24, 2011) and a 4th round pick (Olivier Archambault) in 2011

2010-2011 Montreal Canadiens - GM Pierre Gauthier

February 28, 2011 - Brett Festerling traded to Atlanta Thrashers for Drew MacIntyre

February 24, 2011 - Ben Maxwell and a 4th round pick (Josiah Didier - Montreal) in 2011 traded to Atlanta Thrashers (Winnipeg Jets) for Brent Sopel and Nigel Dawes. The 4th round pick (Josiah Didier) was later traded back to Montreal (June 25, 2011)

February 17, 2011 - 5th Round pick (TBD) in 2012, previously acquired from Anaheim (December 31, 2010) traded back to Anaheim Ducks for Paul Mara

December 31, 2010 - Maxim Lapierre traded to Anaheim Ducks for Brett Festerling and a 5th Round pick in 2012 (TBD) which was later traded back to Anaheim for Paul Mara (February 17, 2011)

December 28, 2010 - 2nd round pick (Johan Sundstrom) in 2011 and a 5th round pick (TBD) in 2012 traded to New York Islanders for James Wisniewski. 2nd round pick was NHL compensation for 1st round pick David Fischer not being signed

November 11, 2010 - Ryan O'Byrne traded to Colorado Avalanche for Michael Bournival

August 16, 2010 - Cedrick Desjardins traded to Tampa Bay Lightning for Karri Ramo

June 29, 2010 - Sergei Kostitsyn and future considerations traded to Nashville Predators for Dan Ellis, Dustin Boyd and future considerations

June 25, 2010 - 1st round pick (Mark Visentin) in 2010 and a 2nd round pick (Oscar Lindberg) in 2010 traded to Phoenix Coyotes for a 1st round pick (Jarred Tinordi) in 2010 and a 4th Round pick (Mark MacMillan) in 2010

June 17, 2010 - Jaroslav Halak traded to St. Louis Blues for Lars Eller and Ian Schultz

2009-2010 Montreal Canadiens - GM Bob Gainey / Pierre Gauthier

March 2, 2010 - Matt D'Agostini traded to St. Louis Blues for Aaron Palushaj

February 11, 2010 - 2nd round pick (Matthew Nieto - San Jose) in 2011 traded to Florida Panthers for Dominic Moore. Florida then traded the pick to San Jose (June 25, 2011)

Pierre Gauthier tenure as GM begins (Feb 8, 2010)
Bob Gainey tenure as GM ends (Feb 8, 2010)

December 1, 2009 - Kyle Chipchura traded to Anaheim Ducks for a 4th round pick (Magnus Nygren) in 2011

November 23, 2009 - Guillaume Latendresse traded to Minnesota Wild for Benoit Pouliot

June 30, 2009 - Chris Higgins, Ryan McDonagh and Pavel Valentenko traded to New York Rangers for Scott Gomez, Tom Pyatt and Michael Busto

June 27, 2009 - 6th Round pick (Kevin Lind - Anaheim) in 2010 traded to Pittsburgh Penguins for a 7th Round pick (Petteri Simila) in 2009. Pittsburgh later traded the pick to Anaheim

2008-2009 Montreal Canadiens - GM Bob Gainey

February 26, 2009 - Steve Begin traded to Dallas Stars for Doug Janik

February 16, 2009 - 2nd round pick (Jeremy Morin) in 2009, previously acquired from Anaheim and a 3rd round pick (Julian Melchiori) in 2010 traded to Atlanta Thrashers for Mathieu Schneider and a 3rd round pick (Joonas Nattinen) in 2009

January 5, 2009 - Conditional 7th round pick (John Westin) in 2010 traded to Pittsburgh Penguins for T.J. Kemp who signed in Germany, returning the pick to Montreal

September 12, 2008 - 2nd round pick (Jared Knight - Boston) in 2010, previously acquired from Toronto and later traded to Boston in the Phil Kessel deal, traded to Chicago Blackhawks for Robert Lang

July 11, 2008 - Corey Locke traded to Minnesota Wild for Shawn Belle

July 3, 2008 - Mikhail Grabovski traded to Toronto Maple Leafs for Greg Pateryn and a 2nd round pick (Jared Knight - Boston) in 2010 which was later traded to Chicago, back to Toronto and then to Boston in the Phil Kessel deal

June 20, 2008 - 1st round pick (Greg Nemisz) in 2008 and a 2nd round pick (Stefan Elliott - Colorado) in 2009 which was later traded to Colorado, traded to Calgary Flames for Alex Tanguay and a 5th round pick (Maxim Trunev) in 2008

2007-2008 Montreal Canadiens - GM Bob Gainey

February 26, 2008 - Cristobal Huet traded to Washington Capitals for a 2nd round pick (Jeremy Morin - Atlanta) in 2009, previously acquired from Anaheim and later traded to Atlanta

February 8, 2008 - Francois Lemieux traded to Detroit Red Wings for Brett Engelhardt

June 23, 2007 - Michael Leighton traded to Carolina Hurricanes for a 7th Round pick (Scott Kishel) in 2007

June 16, 2007 - Sergei Samsonov traded to Chicago Blackhawks for Jassen Cullimore and Tony Salmelainen

May 31, 2007 - 7th round pick (David Skokan) in 2007 traded to New York Rangers for Ryan Russell

2006-2007 Montreal Canadiens - GM Bob Gainey

February 25, 2007 - Craig Rivet and a 5th round pick (Julien Demers) in 2008 traded to San Jose Sharks for Josh Gorges and a 1st round pick (Max Pacioretty) in 2007

December 15, 2006 - Patrick Traverse traded to San Jose Sharks for Mathieu Biron

September 30, 2006 - Mike Ribeiro and a 6th round pick (Matthew Tassone) in 2008 traded to Dallas Stars for Janne Niinimaa and a 5th round pick (Andrew Conboy) in 2007

July 12, 2006 - 4th round pick (Vladimir Ruzicka) in 2007 traded to Phoenix Coyotes for Mike Johnson

July 12, 2006 - Richard Zednik traded to Washington Capitals for a 3rd round pick (Olivier Fortier) in 2007

June 24, 2006 - 1st round pick (Ty Wishart) in 2006 traded to San Jose Sharks for a 1st round pick (David Fischer) in 2006 and a 2nd round pick (Mathieu Carle) in 2006

June 24, 2006 - 3rd round pick (Jonathan Matsumoto) in 2006 and a 4th Round pick (Jakub Kovar) in 2006 traded to Philadelphia Flyers for a 3rd Round pick (Ryan White) in 2006

2005-2006 Montreal Canadiens - GM Bob Gainey

March 9, 2006 - 6th round pick (Chris Auger) in 2006 traded to Chicago Blackhawks for Todd Simpson

March 8, 2006 - Jose Theodore traded to Colorado Avalanche for David Aebischer

September 30, 2005 - Marcel Hossa traded to New York Rangers for Garth Murray

July 30, 2005 - 2nd round pick (Marc-Andre Cliche) in 2005 and a 3rd round pick (Brodie Dupont) in 2005 traded to New York Rangers for a 2nd Round pick (Guillaume Latendresse) in 2005

2004-2005 Montreal Canadiens - GM Bob Gainey

June 27, 2004 - Stephane Quintal traded to Los Angeles Kings for future considerations. Retired as a result of the NHL lockout

June 26, 2004 - Mathieu Garon and a 3rd round pick (Paul Baier) in 2004, previously acquired from San Jose, traded to Los Angeles Kings for Radek Bonk and Cristobal Huet

2003-2004 Montreal Canadiens - GM Bob Gainey

March 9, 2004 - Sylvain Blouin traded to Vancouver Canucks for Rene Vydareny

March 4, 2004 - 4th round pick (Julien Sprunger) in 2004 traded to Minnesota Wild for Jim Dowd

March 2, 2004 - Jozef Balej and a 2nd round pick (Bruce Graham) in 2004 traded to New York Rangers for Alex Kovalev

Bob Gainey tenure as GM begins (Jun 2, 2003)

old scotia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Kriss E

Forgot Dominic Moore trade.

EDIT: Nvm, I just saw it.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 10:47 AM
Vanek20
Drive for 25

Thanks for sharing, all I can say is that the Rivet trade was awesome and the Ribeiro trade was awful.

Vanek20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 11:12 AM
7th Player

Back in February we had done a 1-year anniversary special on PG's moves.

Here is the link for those interested:

http://7thplayer.com/one-year-into-p...er-coms-review

One thing is obvious: the man prides himself from good asset management and shows he's competent for the GM job. Big fan of his moves from February to July to boot.

7th Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 11:38 AM
overlords
Global Moderator
Canada's Mod

Can't remember that T.J kemp deal.

"overlords is one of my favorite people on this entire site." - Hfboards
overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 11:51 AM
didouche
CHANGE is coming!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Can't remember that T.J kemp deal.
seriously me neither

didouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:14 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain G View Post
Thanks for sharing, all I can say is that the Rivet trade was awesome and the Ribeiro trade was awful.
I'm in the process of writing an article about hockey fan culture in Montreal, and how a lot of the angry blowback Habs GM's in the past 10 years or so have gotten is just residuals from the Patrick Roy debacle. In short, besides the Mike Ribeiro trade (where he basically had to be traded due to his off-ice antics, I'll give you a clue, it looks like snow) No GM of late has really done anything to garner the kind of fan outrage that they have received. Sure the team hasn't won diddley, but you can't really blame anyone but Rejean Houle for that, who put the organization in such a hole with his catastrophically bad trades and drafting in the mid-to-late nineties. There's obviously a lot more to it than that, but of all the names that were listed above, none of them compare to the guys we traded in the nineties.

Try these names on for size:

Patrick Roy
John LeClair
Eric Desjardins
Vincent Damphousse
Pierre Turgeon
Mark Recchi
Trading a top 10 pick for an old Trevor Linden

And all the players i just mentioned were traded for nothing special. Imagine, if you will, if over the next 2-3 years we traded most of our star players for middling talents or aging stars. It would set us back for years to come. That's what Rejean Houle and his management team did, and its easy to forget because it happened such a long time ago. It needs to be understood though, that the GM's who succeeded him had to scramble to fix what he had screwed up. That's one of the big differences between say the Red Wings and us. They didn't have a GM that sucked in the 90's. They've been able to build slowly over the years, because their weren't huge mistakes that forced them to make rush moves. I truly believe that we're finally in that mode now. The Rejean Houle era's residual effect has finally disappeared, and for the first time in about a decade we have a solid foundation to work from.

Markowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Em Ancien
Sexy 2nd Rounder

Would sure like to have Morin over a few months of Schneider and Kevin Lind over Petteri Simila.

Em Ancien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:21 PM
FrankMTL

I wasn't a big fan of Bob Gainey as a GM. He had some horrible trades. I wasn't expecting much from Pierre Gauthier, and I have to say I've been pleasantly surprised. He's had a couple of interesting trades in which I question his asset management, but overall I think he's done a solid job bringing in the types of players you need to win.

FrankMTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:26 PM
OpenIceHit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Jr View Post
I'm in the process of writing an article about hockey fan culture in Montreal, and how a lot of the angry blowback Habs GM's in the past 10 years or so have gotten is just residuals from the Patrick Roy debacle. In short, besides the Mike Ribeiro trade (where he basically had to be traded due to his off-ice antics, I'll give you a clue, it looks like snow) No GM of late has really done anything to garner the kind of fan outrage that they have received. Sure the team hasn't won diddley, but you can't really blame anyone but Rejean Houle for that, who put the organization in such a hole with his catastrophically bad trades and drafting in the mid-to-late nineties. There's obviously a lot more to it than that, but of all the names that were listed above, none of them compare to the guys we traded in the nineties.

Try these names on for size:

Patrick Roy
John LeClair
Eric Desjardins
Vincent Damphousse
Pierre Turgeon
Mark Recchi
Trading a top 10 pick for an old Trevor Linden

And all the players i just mentioned were traded for nothing special. Imagine, if you will, if over the next 2-3 years we traded most of our star players for middling talents or aging stars. It would set us back for years to come. That's what Rejean Houle and his management team did, and its easy to forget because it happened such a long time ago. It needs to be understood though, that the GM's who succeeded him had to scramble to fix what he had screwed up. That's one of the big differences between say the Red Wings and us. They didn't have a GM that sucked in the 90's. They've been able to build slowly over the years, because their weren't huge mistakes that forced them to make rush moves. I truly believe that we're finally in that mode now. The Rejean Houle era's residual effect has finally disappeared, and for the first time in about a decade we have a solid foundation to work from.
Come on! Give me a break! It doesn't take 15 years to rebuild and/or to fix past mistakes. You can go from zero to hero in less than 5 years with a competent staff. Rejean Houle was terrible, in fact probably one of the worst NHL GM that ever existed. But it has nothing to do with Gainey and Gauthier. I'm not here to condemn one of them but just to clarify that it doesn't take decades to fix bad management done previously by another GM.

OpenIceHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:27 PM
Em Ancien
Sexy 2nd Rounder

Actually, this should get stickied and updated so people can talk about these.

Just a suggestion.

Em Ancien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:29 PM
nilan30

Quote:
Originally Posted by old scotia View Post

December 31, 2010 - Maxim Lapierre traded to Anaheim Ducks for Brett Festerling and a 5th Round pick in 2012 (TBD) which was later traded back to Anaheim for Paul Mara (February 17, 2011)

September 30, 2006 - Mike Ribeiro and a 6th round pick (Matthew Tassone) in 2008 traded to Dallas Stars for Janne Niinimaa and a 5th round pick (Andrew Conboy) in 2007
My two favourites.

nilan30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:34 PM
FrankMTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilan30 View Post
My two favourites.
The Maxime Lapierre one wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Yes the Ducks got more for him afterwards, but the Canucks needed that type of player for their playoff run. You always pay more at the deadline. Regardless, he had asked to be traded from Montreal at that time and who knows if Gauthier could have gotten more for him. He was having a horrible year.

The Ribeiro trade is the worst of Bob's time in Montreal. What a horrible deal...

Old
07-18-2011, 12:43 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenIceHit View Post
Come on! Give me a break! It doesn't take 15 years to rebuild and/or to fix past mistakes. You can go from zero to hero in less than 5 years with a competent staff. Rejean Houle was terrible, in fact probably one of the worst NHL GM that ever existed. But it has nothing to do with Gainey and Gauthier. I'm not here to condemn one of them but just to clarify that it doesn't take decades to fix bad management done previously by another GM.
Well first it's not 15, it more like 9. And yes, i'd argue that it can take that long--but it's specific to Montreal. What i mean by that is that Montreal has never tanked a season... Ever. It's easy (or possible) to go from zero to hero in five years when you draft top 5 in the draft 5 years in a row. Montreal has never been in a position to do that because they don't tank. Pittsburgh were allowed; we're not. I'd argue also that it wasn't awesome management by Pittsburgh to suck so hard so that they could draft so high in successive years. They just fell ass-backward into great picks. The Canadiens have had one top 5 pick in recent memory, and they knocked it out of the park. The Canadiens' teams of the early-to-mid 2000's were horrible--completely lacking any stars save usually a goalkeeper that would sit on his head all season. We managed to get by and make the playoffs a lot of those years (miraculously) but because we had traded away so many key assets (and made so many poor draft picks) and got next to nothing in return, it took successive management groups a long time to build up new plethora of assets. Like i said in the last post, it made Andre Savard and Gainey scramble as GM's while they were here, instead of build things up slowly and smartly.

Markowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:44 PM
OpenIceHit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMTL View Post
The Maxime Lapierre one wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Yes the Ducks got more for him afterwards, but the Canucks needed that type of player for their playoff run. You always pay more at the deadline. Regardless, he had asked to be traded from Montreal at that time and who knows if Gauthier could have gotten more for him. He was having a horrible year.

The Ribeiro trade is the worst of Bob's time in Montreal. What a horrible deal...
What about the Gomez Trade? Probably the worst trade in Habs history after the Roy trade.

-Hey Gainey! Would you please take Gomez and his ridiculous contract so we can sign Gaborik instead? Please?

Old
07-18-2011, 12:48 PM

Quote:
What about the Gomez Trade? Probably the worst trade in Habs history after the Roy trade.

-Hey Gainey! Would you please take Gomez and his ridiculous contract so we can sign Gaborik instead? Please?
Not only we took Gomez and his retarded contract but we also gave them a good prospect (McDonagh) and an alright prospect (Valentenko).

THEY should have given us 2 prospects.

68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:53 PM
FrankMTL

Quote:

Ya I somehow forgot about that trade (how is that possible? lol).

Regardless, Bob Gainey was not very good as GM of the Montreal Canadiens. I can't see Gauthier making these types of moves in the future. I wonder if he was even consulted before making these moves?

Old
07-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Rise from the Ashes
@JoelGabbayNHL

Send a message via MSN to Rise from the Ashes
Quote:

I disagree here. As we ALL know, Gomez' pedigree brought us a very successful off season. Furthermore, with him we have failed to miss the playoffs. Moreover, Gomez is a key cog as far as chemistry is concerned and by all accounts he is a great influence on the young guys. Yes, he has an 8 million dollar cap hit and yes he hasnt been all that great. But he has two cup rings and is a clutch guy during the playoffs. The intangibles he brings are undeniable and I am sick of everyone bashing this guy. McDonagh is a good player and it is unfortunate that he is with the Rangers. But Gomez is still a viable 2nd-3rd line center and as we have experienced, our team is far worse without him in the lineup, even when he plays injured.

Stop hating on the guy. He will likely be gone next season anyhow.

Rise from the Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 12:58 PM
OpenIceHit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Jr View Post
Well first it's not 15, it more like 9. And yes, i'd argue that it can take that long--but it's specific to Montreal. What i mean by that is that Montreal has never tanked a season... Ever. It's easy (or possible) to go from zero to hero in five years when you draft top 5 in the draft 5 years in a row. Montreal has never been in a position to do that because they don't tank. Pittsburgh were allowed; we're not. I'd argue also that it wasn't awesome management by Pittsburgh to suck so hard so that they could draft so high in successive years. They just fell ass-backward into great picks. The Canadiens have had one top 5 pick in recent memory, and they knocked it out of the park. The Canadiens' teams of the early-to-mid 2000's were horrible--completely lacking any stars save usually a goalkeeper that would sit on his head all season. We managed to get by and make the playoffs a lot of those years (miraculously) but because we had traded away so many key assets (and made so many poor draft picks) and got next to nothing in return, it took successive management groups a long time to build up new plethora of assets. Like i said in the last post, it made Andre Savard and Gainey scramble as GM's while they were here, instead of build things up slowly and smartly.
I won't argue about it because most of it is right. While it's true that the fans in Montreal would not allow their team to suck for a few years in order to pick high and have a contender team for many years to come, it's also true that the GM's in the 2000's had a lot of work to accomplish to change things around.

On the other hand, even I always been a big fan of Gainey, as a player and as GM with Dallas, I have to say (in my opinion) that he hurt the team more than anything else. And following your argument, it is true it is hard to fix such mistakes in a short laps of time (Gomez, Ribeiro).

As for Gauthier, not the most flashy GM out there but competent enough so far.

And there's also the draft choices they made in the 2000's. Picking small and/or NCAA players is not what I would be aiming for. But this is a totaly different story and in the end, sometimes luck has something to do with NHL Draft ... I guess.

Old
07-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Coldplay
Courage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise from the Ashes View Post
I disagree here. As we ALL know, Gomez' pedigree brought us a very successful off season. Furthermore, with him we have failed to miss the playoffs. Moreover, Gomez is a key cog as far as chemistry is concerned and by all accounts he is a great influence on the young guys. Yes, he has an 8 million dollar cap hit and yes he hasnt been all that great. But he has two cup rings and is a clutch guy during the playoffs. The intangibles he brings are undeniable and I am sick of everyone bashing this guy. McDonagh is a good player and it is unfortunate that he is with the Rangers. But Gomez is still a viable 2nd-3rd line center and as we have experienced, our team is far worse without him in the lineup, even when he plays injured.

My friend, you just opened a huge can of worms.

Prepare to get feasted on. Repeatedly.

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 01:02 PM
OpenIceHit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise from the Ashes View Post

I don't hate the guy. I hate the trade. That's all.

Replace Gomez by any other centers with cap hit over 7M and we have totally different team.

Old
07-18-2011, 01:03 PM
Rise from the Ashes
@JoelGabbayNHL

Send a message via MSN to Rise from the Ashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
My friend, you just opened a huge can of worms.

Prepare to get feasted on. Repeatedly.
Thats fine, its my opinion and its largely supported by tangible evidence. Do I believe Desharnais or Eller may put up more points than he on the 2nd line, yes, probably. But it doesnt mean he is utterly useless. Flame away.

Quote:
I don't hate the guy. I hate the trade. That's all.

Replace Gomez by any other centers with cap hit over 7M and we have totally different team.
This is true as well. But the trade was necessary at the time. Sather knew that Gainey was desperate for a center and free agency was looming. Thats how he was able to steal away McDonagh.

Rise from the Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 01:29 PM
neofury*

It's the same reason Phoenix will overpay in a trade or signing for a center of Gomez caliber. (Not saying they'll trade for Gomez)

Nobody wants to play here and we needed a viable option at center.

If that doesn't make sense to people I don't know what does. Gainey was never expecting Gomez to be an elite #1C and I doubt he didn't realize he was overpaying either. But with nobody else willing to sign here for a few years of trying at UFA's. Anyone from Briere to Hossa. Then failing to trade for better overpaid centers, Gainey did what he felt was his final option.

Overpay for Gomez. You will see it happen again in the next 2-3 years if a team like Phoenix can't get a viable option to sign there as well.

Plus at the time I guarantee Sather was shopping Drury and not Gomez and when no GM's would entertain Drury and a few were likely nibbling on Gomez (similar cap hit) knowing full well he didn't "have to move him" he probably played hardball. Sather was the one holding most of the cards. Sucks but it's true. Plus I guarantee if Valentenko wasn't added to the deal people wouldn't be saying we overpaid as much as they are, and honestly Valentenko is a non-factor anyways.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Andy

Yay, another thread that will turn into a Gomez thread.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 01:38 PM
saints96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koseegin View Post
Yay, another thread that will turn into a Gomez thread.
i was soley responsible for the closing of the ''leafs will finish better than the habs'' thread on the main board. if this turns into a Gomez bashing thread, i can work my magic a second time today

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote