HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

THN Yearbook release?

Closed Thread

Old
08-02-2004, 11:24 PM
ATG

vCash: 500
THN Yearbook release?

Does anyone know if it's on sale yet?

Old
08-02-2004, 11:38 PM
X-SHARKIE

Send a message via AIM to X-SHARKIE
I don't believe it's on sale.

My latest hockey news had it targeted for a late August release.

Although it did say it was garunteed to come out even with a pending lock out.

Old
08-03-2004, 04:04 PM
joe_shannon_1983*

Send a message via MSN to joe_shannon_1983*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander the Great
It is usually late-August.

Every year, when the calendar switches to August, I go to check the convenience store every day to see if it is in.

And it usually arrives around August 20th or later.

Old
08-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Emerald City Bruin
I-90 W for 2500mi

Send a message via AIM to Emerald City Bruin Send a message via MSN to Emerald City Bruin Send a message via Yahoo to Emerald City Bruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander the Great
I think I remember reading it would be out the last week of August but you can pre-order it here and even pick which cover you want. I do this every year. Living in Seattle all they ever sell is either the Canuck or Shark cover but I want to see Black and Gold!

Old
08-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Spaceace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinStuckInTheEye
. I do this every year. Living in Seattle all they ever sell is either the Canuck or Shark cover but I want to see Black and Gold!
Really?? When I lived in the Tacoma area,I always had the Avs on the cover. 2000-01 had Patty Roy,and the 2001-02 had Sakic on the cover,with a Roy inset in lower-hand corner. I ordered my 2002-03 yeardbook from THN website. It took about two months,the season had already started. (They had "lost" my order). I wanted the St.Louis/Tkachuk cover. I also bought it at my local Borders'. I moved to Central Washington state, Yakima. It had another Avs player on the cover,Forsberg. Although last season's Border's edition had Giguere on the cover. Wonder what the northwest fans will get this year???

Old
08-03-2004, 08:32 PM
Emerald City Bruin
I-90 W for 2500mi

Send a message via AIM to Emerald City Bruin Send a message via MSN to Emerald City Bruin Send a message via Yahoo to Emerald City Bruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceace
Really?? When I lived in the Tacoma area,I always had the Avs on the cover. 2000-01 had Patty Roy,and the 2001-02 had Sakic on the cover,with a Roy inset in lower-hand corner. I ordered my 2002-03 yeardbook from THN website. It took about two months,the season had already started. (They had "lost" my order). I wanted the St.Louis/Tkachuk cover. I also bought it at my local Borders'. I moved to Central Washington state, Yakima. It had another Avs player on the cover,Forsberg. Although last season's Border's edition had Giguere on the cover. Wonder what the northwest fans will get this year???
Hmm. Maybe I'm wrong but it always seemed like it was either California (which is ok cause I am from there) or the Canucks on the cover.

Mine arrived on time last year. Hopefully they wont "lose" your order again.

Closed Thread