HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

New(ish) Habs Site - HF Partner

Old
07-18-2011, 06:23 AM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Hey guys,

Was just approved by HF to join the partner program here with my new(ish) hockey blog, Dan's Daily Dose: Your Canadiens. Check it out at:

http://www.YourCanadiens.Info

I promise not to spam here every time something new goes up, because there is at least one new article for every day of the week, and often on weekends as well! I'll just share things that are most interesting and/or most relevant to existing threads/topics. Also, this is not an Eklund/rumour mongering site. Just insightful discussion, credible rumours, and any tips I do get ahead of time from the few connections/sources that I do have. But as you'll see in the ~80 posts/pieces thus far, there is no baseless stating of rumour as fact.

One section I think some may be interested in is a movement I started to get Derek Wills as play-by-play man for the Habs on the Team 990 next year. I know a lot of members here are Wills fans, so you can add your voice here:

http://yourcanadiens.blogspot.com/p/movement-for-wills-nilan-to-team-990.html

It's gotten great reception so far!

Hope you enjoy folks. Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited by Dan K: 07-18-2011 at 06:35 AM.
Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 06:33 AM
jadensdad

good job, nice site

jadensdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 06:42 AM
BaseballCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by #11 Saku Koivu View Post
Hey guys,

Was just approved by HF to join the partner program here with my new(ish) hockey blog, Dan's Daily Dose: Your Canadiens. Check it out at:

I promise not to spam here every time something new goes up, because there is at least one new article for every day of the week, and often on weekends as well! I'll just share things that are most interesting and/or most relevant to existing threads/topics. Also, this is not an Eklund/rumour mongering site. Just insightful discussion, credible rumours, and any tips I do get ahead of time from the few connections/sources that I do have. But as you'll see in the ~80 posts/pieces thus far, there is no baseless stating of rumour as fact.

One section I think some may be interested in is a movement I started to get Derek Wills as play-by-play man for the Habs on the Team 990 next year. I know a lot of members here are Wills fans, so you can add your voice here:

Thanks, Derek!

BaseballCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 08:45 AM
macavoy

Nice site, I probably won't follow but I'm impressed with 2 things. First, your daily updates during the week, if you are consistent and do it everyday, I think it will help build a following. The second thing is how you started an idea where people can interact and get involved, aka the Wills for Team 990 thing.

Congrats and good luck.

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2011, 09:08 AM
bsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
Nice site, I probably won't follow but I'm impressed with 2 things. First, your daily updates during the week, if you are consistent and do it everyday, I think it will help build a following. The second thing is how you started an idea where people can interact and get involved, aka the Wills for Team 990 thing.

Congrats and good luck.
It's true, rule number one: Post on you blog every day, with interesting content, and you will get a following.

bsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2011, 08:56 AM
dogsplaybyplay

Dan,

Thanks for your support and keep up the great work on your blog...I'll bookmark it!

Best regards,
Derek Wills
Director of Broadcasting and Communications / Play-By-Play Announcer
Hamilton Bulldogs

dogsplaybyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2011, 01:04 PM
LarsEller

Just checked out the Gomes interviews The guy is hilarius!!

LarsEller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Player 61
#Winning

Send a message via AIM to Player 61
Bookmarked. Looks very promising, break a leg.

Player 61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2011, 07:36 PM
JHabs
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to JHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by #11 Saku Koivu View Post
Hey guys,

Nice site, I've seen it before via twitter, and for me to see something like this already means you have a pretty good audience, I am a fan. Congrats!

JHabs is offline   Reply With Quote