1)Dave Poulin's 5 on 3 shorthanded goal vs. the Nordiques in the playoffs of 85'.
2) Game 7 vs. Boston in 10'. Unbelievable. My head almost hit the ceiling when Gagne scored to make it 4-3.
3) Game 6 in the finals vs. Edmonton. Flyers come back from the dead for the 3rd time in the series. Propp blows one over Fuhr and then Daigneault from the point makes it 3-2. They say the Spectrum was never louder. Then Hexy's failed clear in the final seconds and Gene Hart's frantic call "Oh not out!"
edit: yeah, I went absolutely wild when that puck went in the net.
Serious question. Did we seriously blow up that team? WTF. Seriously? I HATE the Flyers management so much right now. Mike Richards? Gone? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Game 7 vs the Bruins. I still get goosebumps when I see Gagne's goal.
- The Shift.
- Olympic Gold medal games in 2010 and 2002
- OHL championships in 2003 (particularly game 7 in the conference final - best hockey game I've ever seen) and 2008
- Memorial Cup in 2003